something seriously wrong with my son?
你看到大混♥蛋♥了吗
Hey, you seen super douche around?
美胸男吗
Peckwell?
杰森
Jason?
在会议室
Ah, conference room.
梅尔
Myers.
格蕾呼叫我 呆会见
Oh, Grey's paging me. I'll catch you later.
文斯·克鲁斯的妻子没救活
Vince Cruse's wife didn't make it.
我觉得你去说这个消息比较好
I figure the news might come better from you.
对不起 她不是我的病人了
I’m sorry. She's not my patient anymore.
我把她交给了凯普娜
I passed her off to Kepner.
但他妻子刚入院时是你的病人
Okay, but his wife was your patient when she first came in.
他知道你 他信任你
The guy knows you. He trusts you.
兄弟 对不起 但她不该我负责了
Dude, I'm sorry, but she is not my responsibility.
你就一混♥蛋♥
You're a douche.
你才一混♥蛋♥
No, you're a douche.
我的工作没招惹你
You don't have a problem with how I do my job.
我的交往对象招惹你了
You have a problem with who I'm dating.
你真的不跟我一起对他说这件事吗
You're really not coming with me to talk to him?
你认为呢
What do you think?
我认为我又要收你的烂摊子了
Guess I'll be doing your job again.
你呼了我
You paged me?
我们要让派克出院了吗
Oh, we're discharging Parker?
我都准备好了
Yes, I have it all ready to go,
但我还需要你再和我
But I just need you to go through it with me all
过一遍
one more time.
好的
Okay.
-最近一次白血球数量 -18
- Latest white count? - 18.
血小板数量
Platelet count?
500,000
500,000.
高热 对药物无反应
High fever. Unresponsive to meds.
这只是链球菌奇怪的呈现方式 对吧
It's gotta just be a weird presentation of strep, right?
等等 测验结果刚更新了
Actually, hang on. The labs were just updated.
昨天的快速检验是假阳性
Yesterday's rapid test was a false positive.
链球菌本质是阴性的
The strep culture's negative.
你在给谁打电♥话♥
Who are you calling?
没打 我在看日历
No one. I'm checking my calendar.
他什么时候开始发烧的
What day did his fever start?
星期三吧
Wednesday, I think.
糟了 我们已经在第十天了
Damn. We're already at day ten.
-什么第十天 -派克有红眼吗
- What's day ten? - Did Parker have red eyes?
最后一次检查时他睡着了
Uh, he was asleep the last time I checked on him.
快走
Let's go.
出问题了吗
Oh. Is everything okay?
我们要检查派克的眼睛
We need to check Parker's eyes.
怎么了 你吓到我了
What--what's going on? Y-you're scaring me.
呼叫儿科 心脏科
Page peds, page cardio,
立刻注射免疫球蛋白
start an I.V.I.G. right away.
我们已经在第十天了
We're already on day ten.
什么 发生了什么
What? What is happening?
凯西 如果我们是对的
Casey, if we're right,
这可能是川崎病
this could be Kawasaki disease.
但我们需要立刻开始注射
But we need to get this I.V. started on Parker right away.
我们仍然有希望
We're still within the window
阻止永久心脏损伤
to prevent permanent heart damage,
但我们必须立刻开始
But we have to do it right now.
不
Oh, no.
凯西
Casey, hey.
你还好吗
You okay?
这是派克的超声波图
So this is Parker's echo.
这里是他心脏周围的液体
That right there is the fluid around his heart.
注射免疫球蛋白可以治好这个
The I.V.I.G. will fix that.
六个月后他需要再做一次超声波图
He's gonna need another echo in six months.
你还记得吗
And... do you remember this?
派克得了川崎病
Parker has kawasaki disease.
是你不顾一切找到了病因
You fought for your son.
你没有放弃
You didn't give up.
你今天救了他一命
You saved his life today.
你是对的
You were right.
我对了吗
I was right?
你对了
You were right.
谢博德医生
Dr. Shepherd,
我已经为瑞秋做了整套术后检查
I've run a full post-op exam on Rachel.
接下来四小时我会监控她
I'm gonna monitor her for the next four hours,
别担心
But don't worry.
明天一早我就会来
I'll still be here early tomorrow morning
准备吉田先生的穿颅术
to prep for Mr. Yoshida's craniotomy.
罗斯 那件事 亨特说对的
Yeah, Ross, about that. Hunt's right.
每个人都该有机会尝试神经科
Everybody needs a shot at neuro,
你也该去看看其他科室
And you need a chance to see other specialties,
所以接下来这个星期
so Brooks is gonna be on my service
我准备带布鲁克斯
for the rest of the week.
等下次轮到你的时候再见
I'll see you when it's your turn again.
亚利桑那 我只想回家
Arizona, I just want to go home.
我只想蜷成一团
I just want to curl up in a ball, do...
什么情况 这是要做什么
What--what the hell? What is this?
你的TED演讲
Your TED speech.
坐下
Sit.
什么 怎么讲
What? How? How?
我打电♥话♥沟通过了
I made a call.
我们设置了会议视频传输设备
We set up a video stream to the conference.
你要上现场直播了
You're going on live.
我没带演讲提纲
Oh! I don't have my notes.
带了 你带了
Oh, yes, yes. Yes, you do.
虽然你都记在心里了
Even though I know you know it by heart.
我都记住了 开始说话就行
I mean, I know it by heart. Just start talking.
好了 快开始了
Okay, it's almost time.
但是 这演讲很糟糕
But--but I-- it's a terrible speech.
这演讲很不错的
It's a great speech.
我还没
I'm not...
倒计时 五 四 三
Five, four, three...
下面请听西雅图格蕾-斯隆纪念医院
Coming to you live from Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital
卡莉欧碧·托瑞斯医生的演讲直播
in Seattle-- Dr. Calliope Torres.
就正常说话 做你自己就好
Just talk. Just be who you are.
我是凯利·托瑞斯医生
I'm Dr. Callie Torres.
然后
And...
我这一年过得很糟糕
I've had a pretty bad year.
我差点死于一场车祸
I was almost killed in a car wreck,
然后又险些在一次事故中失去妻子
then I... nearly lost my wife in an accident
那场事故夺走了我最好朋友的生命
that claimed the life of my best friend
他同时也是我孩子的父亲
and the father of my child,
以及其它一些事
and... some other stuff.
我的职业是一名骨科医师
I'm an orthopedic surgeon by trade
经常和软骨打交道
and I work with cartilage,
所以我一直在思考
so I've spent a lot of time thinking about
当事情崩溃破裂之时
what holds us together
是什么把我们团结在一起
when things fall apart.
我很抱歉今天没能多来看看你
I'm so sorry I haven't been to visit you more today.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你相信
Do you...
你相信是上帝安排的
Do you believe that God plans
让两个人在一起吗
for two people to be together?
我相信
Yeah, I do.
我的患者死了
My patient died,
留下她丈夫和刚出生的婴儿
her husband is left with their new baby.
我很遗憾
Oh, I'm so sorry.
这也 根本不
It just-- it doesn't--
一点都说不通
it doesn't make any sense.
为什么他要指引这两人走到一起
Why would he bring these two people together,
让他们相爱 对彼此敞开心扉
make them fall in love, o-open up to one another,
让他们感觉到是彼此的命中注定
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表