我有几周没碰手术了
I've been cleared for surgery for weeks.
是的 我知道 是我没安排你手术
Yeah, I know, 'cause I cleared you,
你说你没准备好...
But you said you weren't ready s...
我现在准备好了
Well, now I'm saying I am.
好吧
Okay.
再说一次 这没什么大不了的
Again, it's no big deal.
这是个大事
It is a big deal.
我在5点前能完成手术
I will be done long before 5:00.
这不是重点
That's not the point.
为什么给自己这么大压力
Why are you putting this pressure on yourself?
我练习了几周了 我没问题的
I've been practicing for weeks. I feel good.
我不能就这么无所事事
I just can't sit around looking at the clock.
你必须今天做这个吗
You really need to do this today?
是的 必须今天
Yeah, I do...
就是今天
Especially today.
他说他准备好了
I mean, he says he's ready.
而且他似乎适应了手上的移植神经
And his nerve graft seems to be ready.
大概今天就是 他用那全新的双手
So I guess today's the day he's gonna operate...
做手术的日子了
with his brand-new hand.
没问题的 绝对没问题的
And it is gonna work. It's definitely gonna work.
这一定会成功的 是吗
You think it's gonna work, right?
就知道会在这里找到你
I thought I might find you in here.
我总是觉得 如果我说些足够严重
I keep thinking if I say something big enough
或者...足够震惊的事
or...shocking enough,
他就会...就会睁开眼睛
He'll just... he'll open his eyes.
到5点还有7个小时
7 hours till 5:00.
他的指示非常明确
His directive was very specific.
如果30天还没有醒来的迹象
If, after 30 days, there are no signs of recovery,
马克说就让他去吧
Mark wanted to be let go.
我们做的不过是...
That's all we're doing...
遵从他的愿望
honoring his wish.
我知道 就是...
I know. I just...
哦 天啊 这里好热啊
Oh, god. It's so hot in here.
我得脱了我的衬衫
I think I'm gonna take off my shirt.
哦耶 这样好多了
Oh, yeah. That's better.
哦耶 把胸露出来凉快多了
Oh, yeah, it's so much cooler with my boobs out.
如果这样都叫不醒他 真的得放弃了
Well, if that didn't wake him, I don't know what will.
是啊
Yeah.
凡事你都要第一
You always had to be the first.
你真是一个糟糕的伴郎
You are a terrible best man.
艾蒂逊非常棒
Addison's great,
但未来就这么一个女人
but one woman for the rest of your life?
这可不是上帝的旨意
It's not what god intended.
尤其是像我们这样的人
Especially for men who look like us.
上帝为我们准备了很多 很多的女人
God intended for us many, many women,
无数的女人
a staggering number of women.
我只是希望你不要忘记拿戒指
I just hope you didn't forget the rings.
德里克 有我在你太幸运
Derek... you're lucky to have me.
你再也找不到
You will never, ever find another friend
像我这么好的朋友了
as good as me, ever.
嘿 你在录像吗?
Hey, are you filming this?
实习医生格蕾
好啦 我们不要这样 好吗
Okay, we're not doing this, okay?
我才不要你录我...
I'm not gonna be in one of your videos...
然后把这段录像和那些破录像带
So you can put it on your creepy bookcase
一起放在你的破书架里
with all your other creepy videos.
我没有书架的
There's no bookcase.
而且 我也是第一次
And I've never done this either,
但是相信我 接下来发生的一切
but trust me, what's about to happen,
你会想一次再一次得体验
you're gonna want to relive over and over.
等一下
One second.
实习生主刀阑尾炎切除 你有人选了
The intern appy...you got your guy?
我已经有人选了
I have someone in mind.
你真的想今天做么?
And you really want to do this today?
就是今天
Especially today.
好吧
Okay.
格蕾 嘿
Grey. Hey.
我需要你帮我取一下胆汁的化验单
I need you to take my 3:00 lap chole.
我不能帮你 今天有实习生主刀阑尾切除
Oh, I can't. I have the intern appy.
格蕾 你的绰号♥还真是贴切
Grey, living up to your nickname.
绰号♥ 我有绰号♥吗
Nickname? I have a nickname?
他们叫你梅杜莎[美杜莎]
They call you Medusa...
美杜莎: 希腊神话中的蛇发女妖怪
能把人变成石头的蛇发女妖
The serpent-haired monster who turns folks to stone.
嘿 这不是件坏事
Hey, this is not a bad thing.
作为主治医生 有个慑人的外号♥
You want to be the attending with the scary nickname.
能让你的住院医生听话
It keeps your residents in line.
让他们打心眼里怕你
It strikes fear in their heart.
就拿纳粹来说吧 很吓人不是吗
Take it from the Nazi, it's good to be feared.
你已经不再是纳粹了
You retired the Nazi.
他们叫你别的名字了
They call you something else now.
是吗
They do?
是的
They do.
打扰一下 帕克医生 一个小问题
Excuse me, Dr. Parker, quick question.
好的 大家准备暂停
Okay, hands up, everybody.
一二三
One, two, three.
杨医生 你有什么事?
What can we do for you, Dr. Yang?
我没想让你暂停手术
Oh, I...I didn't mean for you to stop your procedure.
我说话的时候 你可以继续
You can just keep going while I talk.
事实上 我们不能
We can't, actually.
我们发现同时处理多个事情
We find that multitasking leads to errors in hearing
会导致误听和误治
and errors in healing.
好吧 是这样 托马斯医生要加入我的胸腔镜手术
Okay. Well, Dr. Thomas invited himself onto my V.A.T.S.
今天下午...那个叫奥伯曼的婴儿
This afternoon...the Oberman baby.
我可不可以独♥立♥做这个手术
I was wondering if I could do the procedure on my own,
不要他参与
without him.
为什么
How come?
是这样 托马斯医生话好多 而且...
Uh, well...Dr. Thomas is a big talker and...
天啊 他就是这样
Oh, my gosh. That is the truth.
托马斯医生绝对能让你耳朵长茧
Dr. Thomas can chew your ear right off.
跟你说 有次他把我逼的走投无路
I...I tell you, once he cornered me with a story.
我本来要去洗手间的
I was on my way to the gentlemen's room.
我不喜欢说低俗的笑话
I hate to invoke potty humor,
但我当时差点憋不住了
but I wasn't sure I was gonna make it.
他的故事就是那么长
That's how long the story was.
正是这样的 那么...
Exactly. So...
我的建议是 他到之前
My advice to you is, visit the ladies room
你先上趟厕所
before you enter his proximity. Yes.
我会的 我觉得还有一个解决办法
I will, but another solution would be
就是他不参加我的手术
if he just didn't scrub in.
杨医生 你真是遇到难题了
You've got a tough row to hoe there, Dr. Yang.
毫无疑问
No doubt about it.
谢天谢地 你也够强悍
Thankfully, you're a tough cookie.
绝对能胜任这个任务
You're up to the task.
向你致敬
We salute you.
知道吗 我有绰号♥了
Guess what. I have a nickname.
梅杜莎 我是梅杜莎·格蕾
Medusa. I'm Medusa Grey.
我得推迟今晚的航♥班♥了
I had to push my flight tonight.
-好吧 -不是你想的那样 不是上次
- Okay. - It's not what you're thinking. It's not like last time
或上上次那样
or the time before that.
我的手术被推迟了 就因为这个
My surgery got pushed. That's it.
我搭晚点的飞机回来
I'm on standby for a later flight.
如果你没准备好没关系的
It's okay if you're not ready to fly.
我说过要来就是一定会来
I said I'd come. I'll be there.
那你五点钟也赶不到了
Well, you won't make it by 5:00 anyway,
为什么要逼自己
so why push yourself?
我会来的 梅杜莎
I will be there, Medusa.
那么你听见了
Oh, so you did hear me?
我喜欢这个绰号♥
I like it.
头发上是蛇 真性感
Snakes in the hair--hot!
好了 再见
Okay, bye.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表