但这挺常见的
But it's not uncommon,
尤其是在这种早产儿身上
especially in babies like these that come out early.
我们会带他去新生儿监护 确保一切正常
We'll get him to the NICU and make sure everything checks out.
德里克 和他一起去
Derek, go with him.
一刻都别离开他
Do not leave his side for a second.
-听到了吗 -好的
- Do you hear me? - Okay.
你们 别离开她
Okay, guys, don't leave her side.
确保她没事 明白吗
Make sure she's okay. You understand me?
-明白 老大 -遵命
- Got it, boss. - Yes, sir.
又一个低电警示灯亮了
Another battery light just went on in there.
-找到没 -没有
- Any luck? - No.
没人想到要储存备用电池
No one thought about spare batteries.
然后很快所有机器就都会没电
And pretty soon, all those machines are gonna die out there,
然后所有的婴儿都会死
and then all those babies are gonna die,
而这一切都是因为我没想到要储存电池
and all because I didn't think ahead to stockpile batteries.
还有 我背着我老婆出轨了
And also, I cheated on my wife with that...
和外面的那个女人 我真是个烂人
woman out there, and I'm a horrible person.
烂人
I'm horrible.
我爱上了外面那个实习生
I'm in love with that intern out there,
但我不会告诉她的
but I won't tell her.
我一直告诉自己不能告诉她
And I keep saying to myself I won't tell her
因为我爱的人最后要么疯了
because everyone I love turns out to be crazy
要么犯贱 要么得癌症
or mean or cancer-y or--
要么离我而去
or leaves.
但那些女人的共同点就只有我
But the thing all those women have in common is me.
遇到我之前她们都好好的
They were all fine before they met me.
我就是扫把星什么的
I'm... damaged goods or something.
你不是这间屋子里最糟的人
So you're not the worst person in this closet.
这里没有电池
There are no batteries in here.
我们到底该怎么办
What the hell are we gonna do?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
我们需要抗生素 消炎药
Okay, we need antibiotics, anti-inflammatories,
还有止痛药 大量的止痛药
and pain meds-- lots of pain meds.
我从没听过那样的惨叫
I've never heard screams like that before.
不要啊 没电了
Oh, no. It's dead.
我根本没法...
There's no way for me to...
输入密♥码♥
punch in my code.
我要怎么拿到药啊
How--how are we supposed to get meds if...
帮帮忙啊 快打开啊
Oh, come on. Open.
他还好吧 对吧 我是说哭得很嘹亮
He looked good, right? I mean, that-- that cry was loud.
他看起来还不错 你看到他了 对吧
And he--he looked good. You saw him, right?
-应该是吧 -我没看清
- Uh, I guess so. - I didn't get a good look.
说些好听的
Say good things.
当你不知道具体情况
When you don't have the information
而又在和新生儿母亲交流时 选好听的说
and you're talking to the mother of a newborn, you say good things.
因为十有八♥九♥ 那些好事
'Cause nine out of ten times, that's what's going to happen,
都会发生
the good things.
你都教了他们些什么啊 格蕾医生
What are you teaching these guys anyway, Dr. Grey?
孺子不可教啊
I know, right?
莱恩医生 有紧急情况
Dr. Ryan, it's an emergency.
有一位母亲胎盘早剥
I've got a mom with a placental abruption.
梅瑞狄斯 我已经缝合了你的子♥宫♥
Okay, Meredith, I've closed your uterus,
刚开始缝合你的切口
and I just started to suture your incisions.
你放心交给这些人来收尾吗
Do you trust these guys to finish?
-你教他们的够做这件事了吗 -我来做
- Have you taught them that much? - I'll do it.
不行 你偷了我的神经科 别想再偷这个
No, you stole Neuro. You're not stealing this.
这是我的手术 我的病人
This is my surgery, my patient,
我的切口 都是我的
my incision, mine.
格蕾医生 对不起 我失态了
Dr. Grey, I'm sorry. That was inappropriate.
没事 罗斯 我喜欢你的热忱
It's okay, Ross. I like the enthusiasm.
-准备手术吧 -谢谢
- Go scrub. - Thank you.
多谢 康妮
Thanks, Connie.
孩子妈 祝你好运 恭喜你
Good luck, mommy. Congrats.
多些光
More light.
往你左边移一点
Uh, to your left.
我找不到出血点
I can't find the source.
我看到的都是影子
Everything I look at turns out to be a shadow.
如果我继续手术他可能会死
I-I could kill him if I do this.
你不继续他肯定会死
Well, you'll certainly kill him if you don't.
你能别说吗 根本帮不上忙 我看不见
Will you stop saying that? It's not helping. I can't see.
那就别看
Then don't look.
各位 把你们的灯都关了
Everyone, turn out your lights.
-您说什么 -不好意思 什么
- Uh, what do you mean? - I'm sorry. What?
安静 杨
Shh. Yang.
仔细听
Listen for it.
你知道一颗健康的心脏听起来是什么样的
You know what a healthy heart sounds like.
仔细听然后告诉我问题在哪
Listen and tell me where the problem is.
现在 各位
Now, everyone,
关灯
lights out
保持安静
and quiet.
是
It's...
等等
Wait.
我想是
I think it's...
是这里
It's here.
我找到了
I got it.
我找到了 我手指摸到出血点了
I got it. I have my finger on the leak.
在心室那里
It's ventricular.
开灯 谢谢
Lights, please.
如果呼吸机停止运作
If the ventilators stop working,
这些宝宝们就会死
then these babies die
除非我们上气囊手控呼吸
unless we manually bag them.
克里斯多的低电警示灯已亮了好一会了
Crystal's battery light has been on a while,
所以一会儿没电后
so when it dies,
你要冷静低调地把她的宝宝转为
you switch her baby over to manual ventilation
手控通气
calmly and quietly.
其他人 去检查其他宝宝的情况
You guys, go check on the other babies.
谢博德医生
Dr. Shepherd?
即使供氧他的血氧饱和度还是很低
His SATs are low, even with oxygen.
-他需要持续正压通气 -你家孩子
- I think he needs C-pap. - This yours?
-是呀 -恭喜啦 我们来看看他的情况
- Yeah. - Congrats, man. Let's take a look at him.
多谢
Thank you.
威尔逊 去吧
Wilson, go.
借过
Excuse me.
克里斯多
Hey, Crystal.
我来把你的小公主
I'm just gonna switch your little girl
转为手控通气好吗
over to a manual vent, okay?
看看她
Oh, wow. Look at her.
好像比昨天长大不少
I think she's grown since yesterday.
又亮了一盏警示灯
Found another red light,
后面希钦斯家的宝宝
on the Hitchens baby in the back.
那目前就又多了两灯了
That makes two more so far.
三灯 我也发现了一个 不过没事
Three. I just found another one, too, but it's fine.
到时候我会直接手控通气
I'll just jump in and bag my baby when it's time.
爱德华兹医生也可以
And Dr. Edwards can bag hers.
我们不知道停电会持续多久
We don't know how long the power's gonna be off.
可能一整晚都得为宝宝们手控呼吸
We could be bagging these babies all night.
那我们就手控一整晚
We'll bag all night.
没问题的 我们能做到
It's fine. We can do this.
谢谢你
Thank you.
重点是 我们要保持冷静
Okay, the important thing is that we keep calm
不要惊动父母 因为没有必要
and we don't alarm the parents, cause there's no reason to...
-打扰一下 罗宾斯医生 -什么事 蒂姆
- Excuse me, Dr. Robbins? - Yes, Tim. What is it?
这个红灯 是不是低电量警示的意思
This red thing right here, is this a low-battery light?
亨特和艾弗里在哪里
Where are Hunt and Avery?
火势越来越大了
That fire's getting bigger.
止痛药在哪里
Where are the pain meds?
我这里有位病人很痛
I got a patient in pain over here.
我去取止痛药了
I-I tried to get the meds.
可那个机器没有电就打不开
The machine, it-- it won't open without power.
我没法打开它
I can't get it to open.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表