韦伯医生
Dr. Webber.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
我要去看看梅瑞狄斯
I'm gonna go check on Meredith,
看小孩出生没
see if we have a baby yet.
格蕾要生啦
Grey's having her baby?
真想不到啊
Well, what do you know?
我要去看看弗兰克怎么那么慢
Well, I oughta see what's holding up Frank.
现在我明白她什么意思了
I see what she means--
当玛兰达谈起你的时候
Miranda--when she talks about you.
她说你可以
She says that you can, uh,
激发出人们最大的潜能
pull greatness right out of people.
很明显我没办法激发出她的
I wasn't able to pull it out of her, apparently.
这钥匙没用 匙孔堵住了
It's not working. It's jammed.
"在紧急情况下请用钥匙"
"In case of emergency, use the key."
一辆巴士撞车了 这就是紧急情况
A bus crashed. This is an emergency.
我们也在用这该死的钥匙了 拿着
We are using the damn key. Here.
贝利医生 你能帮我们一下吗
Dr. Bailey, can you help us?
是格蕾医生 她在手术中 情况很糟
It's Dr. Grey. She's in surgery, and she's in bad shape.
格蕾医生很能干的 她会有办法的
Dr. Grey is very capable. She'll figure it out.
不是她动刀 她是躺在手术台上的人
She's not operating. She's the one on the table.
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey!
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey?
别光站着 拿药啊
Don't just stand there. Get the meds.
我们走
Let's go.
动作快 这东西是个定时炸♥弹♥
Move fast. This thing's a ticking time bomb!
-赶快赶快赶快 -快好了 行了
- Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. - Almost there. Done.
好了 我们走
All right. Let's go.
-进行大口径静脉注射 -杰克森在哪
- Start a large-bore I.V. - Where's Jackson?
-就在我们后面 -不 他不在
- Right behind us. - No, he's not.
小妹妹
Hey.
你叫伊芙 对吧
Your name is Evie, right?
我喜欢你的鞋子 伊芙 它们真酷
I like your shoes, Evie. Those are really cool.
你穿着它们肯定能跑很快对吧
Bet you can run pretty fast in those, huh?
你想不想比一比 我觉得我能跑赢你
Hey, you want to race? I bet I could beat you.
来 抓住我的手 我们现在就去
Come on. Just grab my hand. We can go right now.
来吧 抓住我的手
Come on. Here, take my hand.
我游离了她的脾脏
I've mobilized her spleen.
我考虑过保脾
I considered splenic salvage,
但是我控制不住出血
but I can't control the bleeding.
我完全照她意思去做了
I did everything she said.
一步不差 贝利医生
Everything she said, Dr. Bailey.
再给一副手套
Another set.
让开
Move over.
梅瑞狄斯·格蕾在哪
Where is Meredith Grey?
几小时前我才给她接生完
I delivered her baby hours ago.
她应该在苏醒室
She should be in recovery.
她不在那 到底去哪了
She's not. Where is she?
我有个好主意
Hey, I have an idea.
不如我们去找你妈妈吧
Why don't we go find your mommy, huh?
过来
Yeah, come on.
我知道她在哪 我们这就去找她
I know where she is. We'll go find her right now.
过来 伊芙
Come on, Evie.
这种情况脾脏已经保不住了
We're not gonna be able to salvage any of this.
我要做全脾切除术
I need to do a complete splenectomy
来抑制出血
to get control of the hemorrhage.
出什么事了
What happened?
你们看到他了吗
Did you see him?
等等 大巴后面的那个是他吗
Wait, is that him behind the bus?
艾弗里
Avery!
-杰克森 -艾弗里 回来
- Jackson! - Avery, come back here!
-伊芙 -他怎么会
- Evie! - Why is he--
不 艾弗里 快回来
No! No! Avery, get back here!
-艾普丽尔 -他在干嘛
- April! - What is he doing?!
不 那太危险了 怎么
No, no, no! It's too dangerous. What's going--
快回来
Get back!
杰克森
Jackson!
杰克森
Jackson!
不
No!
不
No!
伊芙
Evie?
伊芙
Evie!
天啊
Oh, god,
宝贝
Baby.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
谢谢
Thank you.
弗兰克
Frank!
弗兰克
Frank!
弗兰克
Frank.
弗兰克
Frank.
弗兰克
Frank?
我来了 弗兰克
I got you. I got you, Frank.
别死啊
Stay with me.
一定要活下来 弗兰克
Stay with me, Frank.
把住这里
Hold it right there. Hold it right there for me.
-你个白♥痴♥ -很痛的 别
- You idiot! Hey! - Ow! Don't--
-你很可能 -艾普丽尔
- You--you could have... - April!
-冷静点 凯普娜 -会死 你
- Hey, Kepner. - died! You--
住手 凯普娜 你疯了吗
Stop. Kepner, what is your problem?
凯普娜 出去冷静一下
Kepner, take a walk.
出去
Take a walk!
没事了
Okay.
他长得很像她
He looks like her.
你看过他了吗
Did you see him?
我还没看过
Uh, no. I didn't.
长得很像她
Yeah, he looks like her.
一种用评价新生婴儿的状况和复苏是否有效的指标
他的阿普加评分良好
His Apgars are good.
一般是出生后立即(1分钟内)及5分钟进行两次测评
一次6分 一次9分 他会没事的
6 and 9. He's gonna be fine.
他会很健康的
He's gonna be great.
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina?
梅瑞狄斯·格蕾经历了
Hey, Meredith Grey has survived
炸♥弹♥袭击 溺水 枪击事件
a bomb, a drowning, a gunman,
和坠机事故 依然活了下来
and a plane crash,
而且现在依然活着
and she's still here.
她怎么也得活到90岁
She's gonna die when she's, like, 90,
然后在温暖的床上安详地离去
old and warm in her bed.
她今天不会死的
She is not gonna die today.
今天一定会没事的
Today she's gonna be fine.
希望如此
I hope so.
一定会活下来的
She has to be.
她是我们的最重要的人
She's our person.
梅瑞狄斯脾脏出血
M-Meredith had a massive splenic bleed.
我切除了
I-I removed it.
但是
But...
她...
Sh-she--
天啊 老天啊 不
God. God, no.
她没事了
She's fine.
贝利做到了
Bailey did it.
罗斯医生从旁协助
With an assist from Dr. Ross.
贝利说 因为现在停电
Bailey decided with the power out,
安全起见 在她醒来之前不要移♥动♥她
it's safest just to keep her here till she wakes up.
-她还活着 -她还活着
- She's alive? - She's alive.
抱歉 我不是故意要哭
I'm sorry, guys. I didn't mean to cry and...
也不想吓你们
and scare you.
我只是
I just...
只是
I just...
带他上楼 给他做个检查
Let's get him upstairs, have him worked up for an M.I.
没错 你说得对
All right. You were right.
燃油系统里进空气了
Air in the fuel system.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表