is just gonna mess the place up.
再说 我本来也不喜欢巴尔的摩
Besides, I don't even like Baltimore.
所以你的意思是
So what are you saying?
我不敢上飞机 好了吧
I couldn't get on my plane, okay?
走不了了
I couldn't go.
你是说你没有上飞机
You're saying you ditched the flight
完全是因为你害怕了
'cause you chickened out.
真没出息
What a loser.
亨特落地后
When Hunt lands,
告诉他我不走了
tell him I'm staying.
什么
What?
我刚刚这机场看到他的
I just saw him here at the airport.
他不是去见你的吗
Isn't he coming to see you?
说再见 很难
It's tough to actually say good-bye.
有时甚至完全说不出口
Sometimes it's impossible.
快点 贾克斯 吃饭了
Come on, Jax. Slop time.
就快到食槽了
Just about to get you over there.
就快到了
You're just gonna get--
亨特医生
Dr. Hunt?
你♥爸♥爸告诉我到这来找你
Hey. Uh, your dad told me where I could find you.
你怎么来了
What are--what are you doing here?
马克·斯隆昨天去世了
Mark Sloan died yesterday.
天哪 真遗憾
Oh, God. Um... I'm so sorry.
我希望你能回医院工作
I want you to come back and work at the hospital.
什么
What?
那里一切都变了
Nothing is the same over there.
一切都...
It's all...
我忍♥不住在想
I keep trying...
我忍♥不住会想假如我当时
I keep trying to think of ways
换种做法♥会♥是怎样的结果
I could've done things differently,
然后
And, uh...
如果我早一点意识到他们失踪了
If I'd realized they were missing sooner,
如果我告诉克里斯蒂娜我...
If I'd told Cristina how much I...
我不断寻找改过的机会
I keep looking for the do-overs,
但是没有机会让我改了
And there's no do-overs.
事情早已成定局
There's just the way it is,
我无力改变什么
and I can't fix that,
-除了 你 -什么
- except for this, for you. - Wh--
我没有以应有的方式好好教导你
I didn't teach you, not the way that I should have.
我应该帮助你变得坚强
I-I should've helped you be strong
而不是在你跌入低谷时 一脚把你踢开
instead of kicking you when you were down.
我不该夺走你的工作
I should never have taken your job from you.
你不属于这里 这个农场
You don't belong out here on a... a farm.
你属于西雅图
You belong in Seattle,
去挽救生命
saving lives.
回家吧
Now come home.
On the floor
Nothing more
To this room
But a girl
我一个人可受不了这些 亚利桑那
Uh, I can't keep doing this alone, Arizona.
我受不了
I just can't.
Can we break down
起来
Get up.
赶快起来 别再这样沉沦了
Get the hell out of bed and snap out of this...
就算不是为我 也是为了索菲亚
If not for me, then for Sofia,
因为她昨晚已经失去爸爸了
Because she lost a parent last night.
而我失去了我最好的朋友
And I lost my best friend.
如果再失去你 我真就不活不了
And I will be damned if I lose you, too.
从床上起来
Snap out of this?
我怎么起来
Snap out of this?
I can fight
I can pull
你都把我的腿给锯了
How the hell am I supposed to snap out of this
还叫我怎么起来
when you cut off my leg?
If you say
I can lay
Right here
By your side
人无法真正走出阴影
You never really stop feeling the loss.
大家一起 茄子
Everybody... cheese!
茄子
Cheese.
没动静
Nothing's happening.
不好 我觉得我调成录像模式了
Oh, come on. I think it's on video.
我应该过去看看吗
Should I go over there?
不用 她会弄好的
No, just give her a second.
不对 我按了快门键
Well, no, it's--I'm-- I'm pressing the button.
但是 没有任何反应
It's just-- it's not doing anything.
可能是坏了
Maybe it's broke and--
给我看看
I'm taking over.
不要 不要 别
No, no, no. Oh, no.
我不需要你帮忙 我不需要
I don't need your help. I don't need--
我们要照顾同一个孩子 罗宾斯
We have a kid together, Robbins.
所以你没法摆脱我和我的帮忙了
So you're stuck with me and my help.
正是如此 才使得生活苦乐参半
It's what makes things so bittersweet.
我们留下了自己的一部分
We leave little bits of ourselves behind...
一些小纪念
little reminders...
一生的回忆
a lifetime of memories,
照片 小东西
photos, trinkets...
我会用了
I got it.
那些即使我们不在
Things to remember us by
也会永远承载我们记忆的东西
even when we're gone.
马克·斯隆
1968年-2012年
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表