Uh, what?
塔克 他放开了我的手
Tuck-- he let go of my hand.
我送他去幼儿园的第一天
I took him to his first day of kindergarten,
我已经为眼泪和离别做好了心理准备
and I was, you know, ready for the tears and the good-bye,
我以为这会很难
and how hard it was gonna be.
结果他就这样放开了我的手
And he just let go of my hand.
甚至都没有回头看我一眼
He didn't even look back.
他走了进去 发现了他喜欢的玩具
He walked in, saw a toy he liked,
就没再回头
and didn't look back.
我给他爸爸打电♥话♥
I called his dad.
他在忙
He was... busy.
他又要结婚了
He's getting married again,
这其实挺好的 我挺喜欢她的
which is very nice, I-I like her.
无所谓了 反正他当时在忙
Whatever. He was busy.
于是我给本打电♥话♥
So I called Ben,
他正为观摩第一台腹腔镜手术而学习准备
and he was studying up to observe his first laparoscopic surgery.
他很兴奋
He was so excited--
大家都向前走了
Everybody's moving on.
而我在这里 做着阑尾和胆囊手术
And I'm here, doing appys and choles,
因为这就是普外主治医生的活儿
'cause what a general surgery attending does,
做阑尾和胆囊的手术
appys and choles.
当大家都在挑战新事物的时候
While everybody else is off conquering new things,
我被卡在了原地
I'm stuck.
而且我之前并不在意 这是我的选择
And I didn't care. You know, I mean, this was my choice.
我甚至都没有注意到...
I'm not even sure I noticed...
直到塔克放开了你的手
Until Tuck let go of your hand.
没错 直到塔克放开了我的手
Till Tuck let go of my hand.
你知道当别人松开你的手时会怎样吗
You know what happens when someone lets go of your hand?
怎样
What?
他们会重新回到你身边
You get it back.
这是好事
It's a good thing.
实习生们向前走了
You know, interns let go,
塔克向前走了
and... Tuck let go,
甚至本也向前走了
and even Ben let go.
但是他们都不会离开你
And they're all still there.
他们都还爱你
They all still love you.
但这也意味着你可以暂时把手抽出来
But it means you get your hand back.
意味着你有了更多的时间
It means you have time--
不要再刷这些盘子了
Not to wash the dishes...
做点可以让你
To do something with,
走出来的事儿
to get out there,
去治病
to find diseases to cure,
开始新的生活
to take it to the next level.
该死的 比如发明个贝利术
Hell, it means invent the Bailey method.
你必须突破自己 做点什么
But you gotta get out there, do something.
不要再活在过去
And don't look back.
一个小时后是和解会议
Yeah, we're meeting in an hour about the settlement.
你决定了吗
Have you decided?
没有 我不在乎
No, I don't care.
所以 你想再多一点还是...
So...do you want to think about it some more or...
不不 我就是...
No, no, I just...
和解或者不和解
Oh, settle or...or don't settle.
都...都无所谓
It...it doesn't matter.
大家怎么决定我都同意
You know, whatever the group wants to do is fine with me.
好吧
Okay.
我会打电♥话♥通知你
I'll...I'll call you and I'll let you know.
不不 不用 支票发给我就行了
No, no, don't. I mean, just send me a check.
或者 我让我的律师打给你
Or, you know, I'll...I'll get the...the lawyers to call.
好的
Okay.
我们不能这样了
We can't keep doing this.
我知道
I know.
我现在在这了
I'm here now.
我知道
I know.
所以...
So...
再见了
Bye.
再见
Bye.
亚利桑那 我来接你了
Arizona, I've come to get you.
你得去开这个会 还有二十分钟了
You're going to this meeting. It starts in 20 minutes.
亚利桑那
Arizona?
你在哪
Where are you?
天...你还好吗
Oh, my...are you okay?
保姆呢
Where's the nurse?
我不喜欢她 我把她打发走了
I d...I didn't like her. So I fired her.
很好
Oh, great.
很好 真是太棒了
Great. That's just great.
你怎么...
Why are you...
我以为...
I thought...
我以为我可以凭自己 及时上厕所
That I could get to the toilet on time by myself.
显然 我错了
Apparently, I was wrong.
你摔倒了吗 你还好吗
Did you fall? Are...are you okay?
我看起来好吗
Do I look okay?
我坐在自己的一泡尿上
I am sitting in a pool of my own urine.
-我帮你冲个澡 -不要 你出去
- I'm putting you in the shower. - No, just get out!
嘿
Hey!
不要这样和我说话
Do not talk to me that way.
-请 请你出去 -亚利桑那
- Please! Please get out! - Arizona.
你听到了吗 这都是你造成的
Did you hear me? You did this!
我连自己上厕所都不能
I can't even pee by myself!
是的 现在的问题是你很臭
Yeah, and it's a problem because you now stink!
整个洗手间都很臭
This bathroom stinks!
放我下来
Get off of me!
我不要和这么臭的人住在一起
I am not sharing my home with anybody who smells like this!
放开我 放我下来
Get off of me! Get off of me!
-放开我 -我无处可躲
- Get off of me! - I have nowhere else to go!
现在这也是我的人生
This is my life now, too!
知道吗 我也有过类似经历
You know, I was, too.
一次坠机
In a plane crash.
在越南
In Vietnam.
飞机上的人都死了
Everyone on board the plane died
除了我
but me.
我从来没
I never,
我从来没和这的人谈起过这事儿
I never have told anybody about that around here.
这个...
You know, it's...
你抽烟吗
Would you like a smoke?
我不抽烟
Oh, I don't smoke.
我也不抽烟
Me neither.
现在不抽了
Not anymore.
这些东西可以杀了你 知道吗
I mean, these things could kill you, you know?
什么
What?
好吧
Well, you know...
就像是...
It seems like...
这年月 什么都可以要了你的命
Everything kills you these days.
好像是
Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
所以 我们都同意了 而且...
So we've all agreed and we...
不 等一下
No. Wait.
我们不能这么做
We can't do this.
我去看了飞机
I saw the plane.
我去了飞机棚 我看到
I went to the hangar and I saw the...
我们飞机的残骸
pieces of our plane
像是拼图一样散放在地板上
laid out on the floor like a jigsaw puzzle.
如果我们和解 让他们自己调查
If we agree to settle, they do the investigation,
那我们就什么结果都得不到了
and we can't do anything with the results.
港湾航♥空♥会拿到结果并进行核查
Bayview Aeronautics will take the results and act accordingly.
我相信你们会彻底调查的
Oh, I'm sure you'll be very thorough.
大公♥司♥通常都很擅长自我监控
Big companies are always very good about self-policing.
德里克 人总会犯错 意外总会发生
Mistakes happen, Derek. Accidents happen.
我们犯错也会有让人失去生命的风险
We make mistakes that can cost lives, too.
没错 我们也是
Yes, we do.
但当我们犯了错 要汇总发病率和死亡率
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表