我现在给你打点滴
Well, I'm gonna give you some fluids
中和一下你体内的酒精
to counteract the alcohol in your system.
我体内没任何酒精
I don't have any alcohol in my system.
是么 上次我们每个人都被你吐了一身
Mm-hmm. Last time you threw up all over us,
你的酒精检测结果为0.21
Your alcohol level was .21,
而之前那次更高
and the time before that, it was even higher.
打了点滴确实有减轻疼痛啊
It does take the--the pain down a notch.
但我保证 亲爱的 我真的没喝酒
But I-I swear to you, hon, I ain't been drinking nothing.
我不知道这到底是什么回事
I mean, I don't know what's wrong with me.
我胃痛的厉害
My stomach hurts so bad,
一直想吐 我恨不得去死
and I just get so nauseous, I just wish I would die.
求你了 帮帮我吧
Please. You--you got to help me.
那我们来查清楚
Well, let's figure it out then.
好的
Okay.
不是叫你去换衣服吗
I told you to change your shirt.
你到底怎么回事啊
What the hell is wrong with you?
这是我能提供的
This is what I can offer you...
就工资方面
Salary-wise.
很好 谢谢
That's fine. Thank you.
不要谢我
You don't need to thank me.
谢谢杰夫·拉塞尔吧
Thank Jeff Russell.
他极力推荐你
He really pushed to get you here.
杰夫·拉塞尔是谁
Who's Jeff Russell?
新的心脏科主任 是个好人
He's the new cardio chief. He's a good guy.
你会喜欢他的 或许不会
You'll like him. Or you won't.
对了 今天记得去见律师 谈谈空难赔偿
Oh, there's a meeting today about the plane crash with the lawyers.
你会去吗
Will you be there?
我会
I will.
那我还用去吗
So do I have to come?
不不 我是去支持我的员工的
No, I will be there to support my staff,
不是去当你的代理人的
not as your proxy.
我不再是你的代理人了
I'm not your proxy anymore.
好吧
All right.
那...
So...
这是你的医院介绍资料包
Now here's your orientation packet.
欢迎你加入
Welcome.
待会见
And I'll see you around.
杰米的阑尾手术很成功
Jamie's appy went perfectly.
伤口恢复的很好
Her incision looks great,
但她的喉咙还是有点让我担心
but her throat is still giving me cause for concern.
只不过是嗓子疼 是吧
It's just a sore throat, right?
可能只是感染
Probably just an infection,
但是肿胀有点不太正常
but the swelling is abnormal.
所以我想让她再留院观察一天
So I want to keep her here another day
做几个检查以防万一
and run some tests just to be sure.
没问题 小心为好 谢谢
Of course. Let's be sure. Thank you.
没事
Yeah.
显然孩子们在我丈夫品尝之前
And of course the kids got to it
就已经吃光了
before my husband could even try it.
好的 评委正在品尝
All right, and the judge is tasting it now,
苏珊 我们来看看结果如何
and we are gonna see what you get, Susan.
得到了四个中的三个半苹果
That is three and a half out of four apples!
你好
Hello.
嗨 亚利桑那
Hey, Arizona.
我是玛兰达·贝利 还好么
It's, uh, Miranda Bailey. How are you?
我...就...
Well, I'm, you know, I'm--
我也想多聊几句
I-I wish I had time to talk,
不过我打来是想请你帮个忙
but I'm calling for a favor.
我这有个13岁的女孩
I have a 13-year-old female
阑尾切除术后三天
three days post-appendectomy
持续喉咙痛 直到今天早上
with a persistent sore throat and as of this morning,
她脖子左侧严重肿胀
severe swelling on the left side of her neck.
我有点搞不清楚状况
I-I'm kind of at a loss here.
做个CT
Get a C.T.
我做了
I-I am. I am.
我是想你也许有什么新看法
I just thought you might know off the top of your head.
你遇到过这种情况吗
Have you ever seen something like this?
也许吧 可是我得看了病例才知道啊
Maybe. I-I mean, I'd have to take a look at the chart.
贝利 其实我现在还没准备好工作
You know, Bailey, I'm--I'm not really back to work yet,
我...很忙
and--and I'm... busy.
我知道 我知道 只是...
I know, I know. I just...
不然 我找个实习生
Wh-what if I have, um, an intern
送一份病例给你
bring you a copy of the chart?
你看一眼
You take a look.
如果想到什么 你打给我
If it sparks anything, you can call me back.
你发邮件过来不行吗
Well, can't you just e-mail it?
那还得扫描
Um, not scanned yet.
行吧 那就送一份过来
Fine. Fine. Just send the chart over.
感激不尽
Oh, thanks so much.
先生 有件事
Sir, we have a problem.
你没必要用敬称吧
You don't have to call me sir.
有不要 否则没法继续
I do. It helps me.
先生
Sir...
你得把两个艾弗里弄清楚
You need to get your Averys straight.
啊
Oh?
在你的通讯录里
in your address book.
昨晚
Last night...
你发了封邮件 我想应该是给我妈的
you sent an e-mail, which I believe was for my mother.
因为开头是 "我无法入睡 一直想你"
It began, "I can't sleep. Thinking about you tonight"--
够了 我知道了
Uh, th-that's enough.
也有可能是给我的
Well, it would've been for me, too.
不过后面就更精彩了
But it really goes on.
先生 我不想了解那个方面的你
Sir, I do not like thinking about you in that way,
或者我妈妈那方面
or my mother in that way,
或者你和我妈妈
or you and my mother in that way.
了解了 孩子 保证没有下次
Message received, son. Won't happen again.
不要... 不要叫我"孩子"
Mnh-mnh. Mnh-mnh. Don't-- don't call me "Son."
我就随口一说
I-I meant it colloquially.
这个以后也不会了
That won't happen again either.
很好 我帮你转发给了我妈妈
Well, I took the liberty of forwarding your e-mail on to my mother.
那多谢了
Uh, thank you for that.
行了 先生
All right. Sir.
布莱恩·丹泽尔检验弄好的时候
You were supposed to tell me
你就该立马告诉我
when Brian Danziger's labs came back.
我以为我该告诉克莱夫医生
Oh, I thought I was supposed to tell Dr. Karev.
我也应该告诉你的
I should've told you, too.
布莱恩·丹泽尔的报告已经出来了...
Uh, Brian Danziger's labs are back--
赶紧从我眼前消失
Get away from me.
真不公平 你现在是最可怕的
Oh, not fair. You are the scariest one.
本来应该是我的
That was always supposed to be me.
谁让你走了呢
You shouldn't have left.
我会抢回来的
I'll establish dominance.
我大概会用经典手段
Maybe I'll use one of the classics.
-欧文怎么样 -你是说亨特主任吗
-How was Owen? -You mean Chief Hunt?
我的丈夫欧文现在只是我的老板
The husband formerly known as Owen is now just my employer.
他竟然给我医院介绍资料包
He gave me the orientation packet.
给布莱恩·丹泽尔注射了镇定剂
Um, Brian Danziger's sedated.
现在血压降了一点
His B.P.'s down a little.
兴♥奋♥剂♥检查呈阴性
Yeah, tox screen's negative.
他的肝功能和标准化比值都上升了
His L.F.T.S and I.N.R. are elevated.
你检查他的肝了吗
Did you get a good look at his liver?
哟 杨大侠回来啦
Oh, the prodigal Yang returns.
好想你
We've missed you.
是啊 真会说话
Yes, hi. Blah, blah. Pleasantries.
你认不认识新的心脏科主任
Hey, uh, what do you know about the new cardio chief--
杰夫·兰德尔
Jeff Randall?
拉塞尔 不认识
Russell. Nothing.
也是 毕竟叫杰夫的都成不了大器
Yeah. No one named Jeff has ever done anything substantial.
克莱夫 既然你买♥♥了梅的房♥子
Hey, Karev, when you buy Mer's house,
我能住我原来那间吗
can I get my old room back?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表