你是不是也在你那老爷车上放个防虫包
You got a bug-out bag in that big ol' car of yours?
如果世界末日来了 我也不想活了
I have no desire to survive Armageddon.
真的有啥灾难的话 一下子解决我吧
When the big one hits, I want to go quickly.
你可没说你的手术
You didn't mention your surgery
是移除个像蜜苹果这么大的动脉瘤
was an aneurysm the size of a Honeycrisp.
是一种苹果 这个州的州果
It's an apple, the state fruit.
我好像没有跟你提手术的事吧
I don't recall mentioning this surgery to you at all.
杨医生 我能跟你单独聊一会吗
Dr. Yang, could I talk to you?
动脉瘤的位置很危险
That aneurysm is a disaster area.
我们的手术计划很周全
We have a solid surgical plan.
我还是让其他人做这个手术吧
Let me assign the surgery to somebody else.
不
No.
我不知道发生了什么事
Look, I don't know what's going on.
也许是你同情托马斯
Maybe you pity Thomas.
也许你真喜欢他 我也喜欢他啊
Maybe you actually like him. Hell, I like him.
他是个很好的老人家
He's a great old guy.
但你跟他共事学不到东西的
But there's nothing to gain by working with him.
什么也学不到
Nothing.
事实上 有的
There is, actually.
抽吸
Suction.
流了很多血 抽吸的时候一直堵着
There's a lot of blood. Suction keeps clogging up.
调整角度 手放低
Adjust the angle. Lower your hand.
罗斯 我们先处理小肠吧
Ross, let's run the small bowel.
我要怎么做
How do I do that again?
用手拿起来 找伤口
Just take them in your hands, look for injuries,
轻轻地慢慢来
nice and slow.
我刚送索菲亚去日托所
Hey, I just dropped Sofia off at day care.
你记得今天是多文化日吗
Did you remember it was multicultural day?
记得啊 我做了鱼条
Uh, yeah. I made fish sticks.
我该做油炸大蕉 不过我完全不记得
Ugh. I signed up for plantains and I totally forgot.
我觉得应该没人会注意吧
I'm sure no one will notice.
马克总能把这些事处理好
Yeah, well, Mark always kept track of that stuff.
伤口靠近股动脉
Okay, the break is near the femoral artery.
她大量失血了吗
Ooh. She's losing a lot of blood?
是的
Um, yeah.
抽吸
Suction.
我在抽吸啊
I'm trying.
好吧 威尔逊 手进去那里
Okay, Wilson, just get in there
把血弄出来
and just scoop it out with your hands.
把血弄出来
Just scoop it out.
就这么弄
Just get right in there.
如果用剪刀的话会快很多
This would go faster if I used scissors.
当遇到脆弱的组织时
Well, when the tissue is this thin and friable,
用手指能更好地把器官分开
I find the fingers are easier to isolate the anatomy.
你又来了
Oh, there you go.
我已经确定好颈动脉的切入点了
Okay, I've located the insertion point in the carotid.
派克医生
Ah, Dr. Parker.
一天来见我两次 受宠若惊啊
Two visits in one day. What a treat.
确保我的部门高水准发挥
Well, it's my job to ensure my department
是我的工作
is working to the highest standard.
胡扯
Oh, nonsense.
你不过是想要趁我落井的时候下石罢了
You want a front-row seat to my inevitable demise.
不过如果我让你失望了 要原谅我啊
I hope you'll forgive me if I disappoint.
杨医生 准备好从锁骨下动脉旁路进入了吗
Dr. Yang, are we ready for bypass to the subclavian?
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no.
-动脉瘤破裂了吗 -保持压力
- Did the aneurysm blow? - Hold pressure.
我在控制血压
I'm trying to. I'm trying to.
裂口越来越大
The hole's getting bigger.
擦 擦 擦
Damn it. Damn it. Damn it.
杨医生 别说脏话
Watch your language, Dr. Yang.
在我的手术室里不能这样 夹钳
I run a respectable O.R. Clamp.
杨医生 你也该拿个夹钳
Dr. Yang, I suggest you get one, too.
打开旁路 你需要时间去
Put her on bypass. You need time to--
听着 杨医生会告诉你
Listen to me. Dr. Yang will tell you
我从侏罗纪时代就开始做这种手术了
that I have been doing this since the Jurassic Period.
我们很快就能做好了
We'll have this done in a jiffy.
我不管了 我来帮你
That's it. I'm scrubbing in.
夹上夹钳
Clamp on.
杨医生开始吧 时不我待
Let's go, Dr. Yang. Time's a-wasting.
好的 肝脏大量出血
Okay. The liver's exsanguinating.
罗斯 抽吸 威尔逊 用夹钳
Ross, suction. Wilson, grab a clamp for this.
马上 我要用哪种夹钳
Right away. Which one should I ask for?
德贝基夹钳
Debakey.
好消息
Good news.
我们联♥系♥上了她在多伦多的父母
We tracked down the young woman's parents in Toronto.
他们正赶过来
They're getting the first flight.
抽吸 还需要更多血
Suction, and let's hang more blood.
再加就57包了
That one makes 57.
格蕾 我们已经给她输了四次全血了
Grey, we've replaced her entire volume of blood four times.
我能治好她 继续输血
I got this. More laps.
是时候缝合了 让她自己恢复吧
It might be time to pack her and let her rest.
格蕾 现在你只能造成能大的伤害
Looks like you're at a point of diminishing returns, Grey.
病人撑不过来的
There's a limit to how much this patient can take.
她被重两吨♥重变形金属压过
She was crushed by 2 tons of twisted metal.
她的身体受了太多的伤
That's a lot of trauma for the body.
我知道
I know.
我知道她受了多少伤
I know exactly how much trauma that is for a body.
我现在不是在控制伤情
I'm not doing damage control here.
我不会放弃 然后祈祷一切都好起来
I'm not gonna pack her up and hope for the best.
-我要你停手 -她要我修复好她的肝
- I need you to stop. - She needs an intact liver.
梅瑞狄斯 停一下
Meredith, just take a second.
我在救她
I am trying to save her life.
大家马上停下来
Hands off the patient. Now.
格蕾
Grey.
缝合吧
Let's pack her up.
你的手术一团糟
That was a train wreck in there.
我们救了她
We saved her life.
不管我们做什么
That aneurysm could have blown
那个动脉瘤都会破裂的 你是知道的
no matter what we did. You know that.
你应该听我的建议
You should've listened to me
打开旁路
when I suggested that you put her on--
我在做手术的时候
You walk into my O.R.
你跑到我的手术室来
in the middle of a surgery
然后还想我听你指挥
and try to backseat drive?
我是在帮助你 克雷格
I'm trying to help you, Craig.
别叫我克雷格 我是托马斯医生
I'm not Craig. I'm Dr. Thomas.
我不需要你帮忙 也不想
And I don't need or want your help.
托马斯医生 你会伤害到病人
Dr. Thomas, you're a danger to our patients.
我能给人治病
I need to see a patient.
不要再坚持下去了
Surrender your license.
你是时候谢幕了
Go out gracefully. It's time.
我不会退出
I will not step down.
行 如果你非要这样 我奉陪到底
Okay. You want to go that way, we can go that way.
从今天开始 你看的每个病人 要的每个检验
Starting today, I sign off on every patient you see,
每次治疗 都要经我同意
every scan, every band-aid.
跟他谈谈
Talk to him.
务必
Please.
她的肝脏已被修复了
So her liver has been packed.
接下来24小时至关重要
The next 24 hours are crucial.
密切地观察她
Monitor her closely.
梅瑞狄斯 有时间谈谈吗
Um, Meredith, do you have a moment?
这个病人需要我来接手吗
Do you want me to take point on this?
我的病人吗 不用
On my patient? No.
梅瑞狄斯 我担心...
Meredith, I'm concerned that...
这个病例对你来说过于沉重了
this may be hitting a little too close to home.
毕竟 发生了那么多事
I mean, after what you've been through, what...
发生在你妹妹身上的一切
what happened with your sister...
相同的病症和年纪
Same injuries, same age.
你想说什么
What's your point?
感情可能蒙蔽了你的双眼
Emotions might be clouding your judgment.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表