It's why we're doctors.
这也是一个人该做的事
It's actually why we're people,
但我们总忘了人才是最重要的
but somehow we forget that all that matters is people.
有了我们的帮助之后
And whether we walk away leaving them better
他们是更好还是更糟呢
or worse for having met us.
艾弗里 这掌握在我们手里
We control that, Avery.
你得向我保证
I want you to promise me something.
如果你爱一个人
If you love someone,
就要告诉他们
you tell 'em.
就算你害怕这是错的
Eeven if you're scared that it's not the right thing.
就算你害怕这可能会带来很多问题
Eeven if you're scared that it'll cause problems.
就算你害怕
Even if you're scared
这段感情会如烈火般把你吞噬
that it will burn your life to the ground,
你都得大声说出来
you say it, and you say it loud.
然后再考虑要怎么做
And then you go from there.
我的闺女呢 我想见索菲亚
Hey, where's my kid? I want to see Sofia.
艾弗里 不如你去日托所
Avery, why don't you run up to day care
把她带过来吧
and bring her down here?
我不能把小孩带到重症监护室
I can't bring a baby in the I.C.U.
但你能偷偷带她进来嘛
No, but you can sneak one in.
拜托 艾弗里 有点胆子好么
Come on, Avery. Grow a pair.
算了 我自己去找她吧
You know what? Forget it. I'll do it.
别 好吧 我去带她过来
Whoa, no, no, no. All right. I'll get her.
-我带她过来 -好的
- I'll get her. - Yes!
好兄弟
My man!
这是我想的那样吗
Is this what I think it is?
没法知道
There's no way to know.
我们只能见一步走一步
We'll just... take it as it comes.
好吗
Okay?
我们能谈谈吗 我要走了
Um, can we talk? I'm leaving.
不行 现在我得去帮斯隆找索菲亚
No. Actually, I've gotta grab Sofia for Sloan.
他想见孩子
He needs to see her.
但是我可以晚点打给你
But I can, uh, call you later.
不 杰克森 我要离开了
Uh, no, Jackson. I'm--I'm leaving...
回我的家乡莫林
for home--Moline.
航♥班♥几小时后就起飞
My flight's in a few hours.
-你怎么 -我已经失业了
- What do you... - I...I don't have a job here anymore.
我和合同其实几天前就到期了
My contract actually ended a few days ago,
但是我留在这 想等着斯隆好点再走
but I stuck around, waiting for Sloan to get better,
现在他好起来了 那么…
and he's better, so...
我必须去找索菲亚了
All right, I've gotta get Sofia right now, okay?
你能稍等我一下吗
But can you just wait?
就在乔的酒吧等我
Just wait for me at Joe's.
我们可以喝一杯 好好聊聊
We can have a drink, we can talk.
就在乔的酒吧等我 好吗
Just... okay? Just wait for me at Joe's.
别告诉凯丽
Don't tell Callie.
她要给德里克做手术
She's about to operate on Derek.
好的
Okay.
德里克不需要在手术前为我担心
Derek doesn't need to go in this surgery worried,
所以什么也别和他说
so don't say anything to him.
他们可以重新安排手术时间 马克
They can reschedule the surgery, Mark.
-我相信他们也愿意那样做 -不
- I'm sure they'd want to. - No.
那个手术可以让德里克重回手术室
That surgery's gonna get Derek back into the O.R.
而他属于那里
where he belongs.
没有人的手比他更灵巧了
Nobody's got better hands than him,
或许除了凯丽
except maybe Callie.
你观察过她的双手吗 太漂亮了
Have you looked at her hands? They're beautiful.
索菲亚遗传了她的双手
Sofia has her hands.
凯丽
Callie...
甚至都不知道她自己有多优秀
really doesn't even know how good she is.
有时候你会希望人们
Sometimes you wish people...
能从你的角度来 重新认识自己
would just see themselves the way you do.
回答我
Listen to me,
这是回光返照的缘故吧
this the surge talking?
不 这是你
No, this is you.
这就是你想说的
This is all you.
继续说吧
So keep going...
我会一直陪着你的
'cause I'm not going anywhere.
大规模的骨损伤
The extensive bone injury
伴随着这种程度的软组织感染
along with the degree of soft-tissue infection
非常棘手
is... troubling.
不管我们做什么
No matter what we do, it's--
如果骨组织受到了感染
If the infection goes to the bone,
将会很难处理
it'll be hard to treat.
最终 将出现骨质流失
And eventually, you're looking at bone loss.
我得说
I'm gonna have to say...
作为医生 我推荐截肢手术
Officially, I'm recommending amputation.
把片子给我看
Show me those.
把它们给我拿过来
Show them to me.
我不同意
I withhold consent.
我不同意
I withhold consent.
除非你强制使用麻♥醉♥药♥或镇定剂
Before you drug me or sedate me,
我不允许任何人截掉我的腿
I give n-nobody permission to cut off my leg.
尤其是这个爱达荷的蹩脚医生
And certainly not some yahoo in dump truck, Idaho.
我要回家 回到凯丽身边
I want to go home to Callie.
她会有办法
She'll know what to do.
就带我回家吧
Just take me home.
怎么样
How's that? Mm. Yeah.
感觉还好吗 疼不疼
Does that feel all right? Does that hurt?
不疼
It doesn't hurt.
只要不疼就很好
And anything that doesn't hurt feels good.
谢谢
Thanks.
感染情况是好转还是恶化了
Is the infection better or worse?
先别担心那个 好吗
Don't worry about that right now, okay?
保持好心态就行
Just... try to feel good.
抱歉 我没陪在你身边
Uh, sorry I haven't been around.
我只是想告诉你
I, uh, just wanted to let you know
我今天给胖墩儿斯图
that I gave, uh, Chunky Stu--
抱歉 是斯图尔特 做了肠道移植
Uh, sorry, Stuart, his intestinal transplant today.
手术很成功 他术后反应不错
It went great. He's-- he's responding well. Oh.
还有 我知道你喜欢在几个月后
Uh, and I know that you like to do that thing
病人能吃固体食物时
where you bring him his favorite food
给他们带最喜欢吃的东西
in a couple of months when he can handle solids,
那是夏威夷披萨
So it's, uh, it's Hawaiian pizza,
我想我应该告诉你
I just thought I should tell you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我感觉很糟糕
I feel like crap.
该上飞机的人是我
It should've been me on that plane.
如果能让我和你换位 我会
If I could trade places with you, I would--
我会和你换
I would let you.
我冒出这个念头 不止一次
I had that thought a lot, too.
我并不以此为豪
And I didn't like myself for it,
但我确实这么想
but I did.
我一直在想着我的妻子和女儿
I kept thinking about my wife and baby,
而你却没妻没女
and how you had no wife and no baby,
孑然一身
you had no one.
因为我生你的气 才会上了那架飞机
I only went on that plane because I was pissed at you.
所以我一直在想
So I kept wondering...
都是你的自私自利导致我现在这样
I'm only here because he's so selfish and thoughtless.
不管我多努力 把你往好处想
And no matter how hard I tried to make him better,
你仍然是个烂人
he's still a horrible person.
现在
So now...
我一直在想
I keep wondering...
为什么惨剧发生在我这样的好人身上
Why this would happen to someone like me,
而不是像你这种人
instead of someone like you?
所以我现在感觉很冤很气
So I guess I'm still pretty pissed off.
滚出我的病房♥
Would you get out of my room,
行吗
please?
看看谁来啦
Hey. Look who's here.
我们刚吃过午饭
Hey. We just had lunch,
现在该让她去画画啦
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表