We go pick them up.
买♥♥家由一位实力雄厚的投资者
It is a solid capital investor
和一群外科顾问组成
with a team of surgeon consultants
领头的是理查德·韦伯
led by Richard Webber,
加上德里克·谢博德 托瑞斯医生 罗宾斯医生
Derek Shepherd, Dr. Torres, Robbins...
一群心怀不满的员工
A group of disgruntled employees.
格蕾 杨 还有我
Grey, Yang, and myself.
那他们现在在哪里
Well, where are they, then?
他们明天就能正式答复你们
They can formally present their offer to you tomorrow
只要你们能暂缓飞马的收♥购♥
if you hold off on this sale to Pegasus.
你不能这么做
No, you can't do that.
你们不能让飞马等了
You can't make Pegasus wait--
选择摆在你们面前
You all have a choice here.
要么不负责地把这家世界一流的医院
You can either be responsible for consigning
交到一群废物手里
this world-class hospital to the scrap heap...
-没有什么选择 -或者
- There's no choice. - Or...
这样行不通的
It's not a deal.
或者你们可以和医生们合作
Or you can partner with the doctors
他们成就了今天的西雅图圣恩
who made this place what it was
然后共同创造未来
and see what it can be.
你们已经错失了一次飞马的协议
The Pegasus deal went away once.
如果再放弃 你们将一无所有
If it goes away again, you have nothing--
没有遣散费
No severance packages,
不承担债务
no paying off creditors.
你们下周就发不出工资了
You can't make payroll next week.
一无所有
Nothing.
我们只要一天时间
All we need is one day.
一天
One day.
你看到他们了吗
Do you see them?
在那儿
There.
-看上去开心吗 -看不出
- Do they look happy? - I can't tell.
难过
Sad?
也看不出
I can't tell.
我说服他们了
I got them to wait.
董事会同意再等一天
The board is gonna wait for one more day.
你们可以提交收♥购♥案了
You can make your pitch.
我做到了
I did it.
我们失败了
We didn't.
克莱斯特见了理查德 挺喜欢他
Crest met with Richard, liked him,
喜欢我们每个人
liked all of us,
然后他说"不"
then he said no.
说他没投资的冲动
Said he just wasn't feeling it.
所以没戏了
So it's over.
没戏了
It's over.
凯普娜医生
Dr. Kepner?
安迪醒了
Andy's awake.
他有些问题
He's got some questions,
我找不到亨特医生
and I couldn't track down Dr. Hunt.
好 我马上过去
Okay. I will be right there.
我只是想透透气
I just needed some air.
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
你想知道怎么会发生这种事
You want to know how something like this could happen?
我也不知道
I don't know.
看来我不得不承认
I guess I-I have to believe
一切都事出有因
that everything happens for a reason.
老天自有安排
It's all part of some... plan,
而我们应该从中吸取教训
and you're supposed to learn something.
因为忘记检查呼吸道
You lose a patient
而使患者丧生
because you forget to check their airway,
你就不能再犯同样的错误
you don't make that mistake again.
因为忙于和最好的朋友上♥床♥
You--you fail your boards
而挂掉了答辩
'cause you're too busy sleeping with your best friend,
这个也得戒掉
maybe you stop doing that.
就在你终于开始觉得
The hospital you call home shuts down,
人生变得美好时
just when you're finally starting to feel...
视之为家的医院却要倒闭了
like you've got your life together...
其实我只想要一封推荐信
Actually, I was gonna ask for a letter of recommendation.
但我也可以去问别人要
But I could probably ask someone else.
那样最好
That might be best.
回家吧 布鲁克斯 交给我好了
Go on home, Brooks. I'll take it from here.
如果一切如常 贝利医生
If it's all the same, Dr. Bailey,
我宁愿留下
I'd prefer to stay.
随便你
Suit yourself.
你这表情是什么意思
What's wrong with your face?
你说得没错
You're right.
你就是这家医院的核心
You are the heart of the hospital.
我曾经是 布鲁克斯
I was, Brooks.
不再了
Was.
我们又不买♥♥♥房♥♥子
We're not buying a house.
反正我们买♥♥不了医院了
Hmm. Well, we're not buying a hospital.
我们倒是可以买♥♥个房♥子
We could buy a house...
或者干脆自己盖
or build one.
我们都不知道六个月后会在哪里
We don't even know where we're gonna be in six months.
那就把房♥子盖在芝加哥或者迈阿密
So we build it in Chicago or Miami,
或者纽约
or New York.
我们拥有彼此
We have each other,
还有个漂亮的乖宝宝
and we have a beautiful baby so...
我们想去哪里都行
we can go wherever we want.
可能会把马克的房♥子卖♥♥了吧
Probably want to sell Mark's place, right?
可能吧
Probab-probably.
我们还不用搬走吧
We don't have to move yet, do we?
不
No.
还没到时候
Not yet.
来点苦艾酒吗
Vermouth?
必须的
That'll have to do.
该死的 现在又来偷我的酒了
Oh, and now you're stealing my freakin' booze.
-只是瓶苦艾酒而已 -闭嘴
- It's just vermouth. - Shut up.
少跟我开这些愚蠢的小玩笑
You don't get to make stupid little jokes.
我们本来可以好好的
We had a good thing going, all of us.
现在大家都丢了工作
And now people are losing their jobs,
都怨你们
and it's your fault.
我们在试着买♥♥下这该死的医院
We were trying to buy the stupid hospital.
我们本来是想帮忙的
We were trying to help,
然后搞砸了
and we screwed up.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
四十年陈酿苏格兰威士忌 患者送我的
40-year-old scotch. A patient gave it to me.
你给我坐下
Now you're gonna sit down,
然后跟我好好谈谈
and you're gonna freakin' talk to me.
德里克 都结束了 够了 歇歇吧
Oh, Derek, it's over. Enough. You have to stop.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
罗斯让我帮他写封推荐信
Ross asked me to write a letter of recommendation,
而且我要帮每一个实习生都写
and I'm gonna do them for each of the interns.
你帮海瑟·布鲁克斯写了吗
Did you do one for Heather Brooks?
谁
Who?
胆小鬼
Mousy.
还没呢
Oh, no. Not yet.
我帮她写
I will.
他们打算自己把医院买♥♥下来
They were trying to buy the hospital themselves.
他们只是再需要一些钱
They... they just needed more money.
他们没法及时凑到那么多
They couldn't get it in time.
那你是怎么打算的
Well, what are you gonna do now?
我听说波士顿美得不像话
Well, I heard Boston's awfully nice.
我也想过让你去波士顿
That thought has crossed my mind a time or two.
但我不想让你觉得我过于饥渴
I just didn't want to be pushy.
听起来可真不像你的风格
That hardly sounds like you.
我为西雅图圣恩倾注了毕生心血
I poured so much of my life into Seattle Grace.
我总是有预感
Always seemed like a foregone conclusion
自己的职业生涯会在这里结束
that I'd end my career there, and I just...
我还没准备好退休呢
I'm not ready to retire yet.
真没想到这医院还没我撑得久
I never thought it would be gone before I was.
他们还需要多少钱
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表