实习医生格蕾
—
第九季 第七集 "命中注定"
"I WAS MADE FOR LOVING YOU"
真的有天造地设的一对吗
Can two people really be meant to be...
我还得重新调整你们的手术安排
And I had to rearrange some of your surgeries.
天作之合呢
M.F.E.O.?
请记得随时查看手术安排板
Check the O.R. board for any changes.
抑或灵魂伴侣
Soul mates?
还有最后一件事
I have one last thing to say.
你们今天大概会看到亚利桑那·罗宾斯
Some of you, uh, may run into Arizona Robbins today.
今天是她回来工作的第一天
It's her first day back.
等会再见到她 记得要好好打个招呼
So if you see her, just make her feel welcome.
或者还是
Or maybe...
像以前那样就好
Maybe just don't make a big deal at all.
那样更好
It might be better.
知道了 谢谢
Noted. Thank you.
等下 我还想强调一件事
Oh, oh, hold on. I just want to address one more thing.
你们都知道我们医院的几位医生
Um, most of you are aware that a group of our doctors
对我们医院提出了起诉
have filed a lawsuit against our hospital.
你们也许在想这会有什么影响
Some of you may be wondering what this all means
这是否将影响到我们的职工
and how it's gonna affect our staff.
我必须在这澄清一下
I'd like to be clear.
不会有任何影响
It doesn't... at all.
那些事就让律师们去担心
Let's just let the lawyers worry about that.
那是他们该做的
That's their job.
而我们该做的是 携手一起
Our job is to continue to work together
互相扶持 给病人们提供我们一直以来
and support each other in giving the great standard of care
承诺的优质服务
that we have always given.
请不要让那件事影响到我们
Let's not let something like this get in the way of that.
谢谢了
Thank you.
如果真的有的话 就太好了
It would be nice if it's true...
总有某人在某个地方等着我们
That we all have someone out there waiting for us...
我们也等待着对方
Us waiting for them.
说得不错哦
That was good.
你还有别的事吗
Anything else?
有 那个
Uh, yeah. Um...
房♥子的事
The fire house.
我以后都不住那了
I'm not staying there anymore,
所以想问问你的意见
so I was wondering what we should do.
你觉得我们该卖♥♥掉还是
I mean, if we should sell it or...
我想知道你想如何
I wondered what you wanted to do.
随你怎么办
You should do what you like.
那是你的房♥子
It's your house.
我只是不确定我还笃信此话
I'm just not sure I believe it.
红鹰已着陆
Red eagle has landed.
什么鸟语
What?
亚利桑那到医院了
Arizona just got here.
我叫实习生在门口给我把风
I had an intern wait at the entrance
要他们看到她就发短♥信♥通知我
and then text me when they saw her.
我也叫怪妞推了把轮椅在那时刻准备着
I also put the weirdo over there on wheelchair duty.
现在你听好 她等会肯定又累又痛
Now listen, she'll be tired and in pain
但她没看到附近有轮椅 是不会问你要的
but she won't ask for it unless she sees it's close by.
千万别当着她的面
Just don't shove it...
直接推给她 她讨厌那样
in her face. She hates that.
知道我讨厌什么吗 就是你唠唠叨叨个没完
You know what I hate? That you won't stop talking.
好吧 祝你俩今天合作愉快
Well, then you two will get along just fine today.
红鹰来了
Oh, red eagle.
她来了 别转头看 别看
Red eagle. Don't--don't-- don't look up.
别转头去看 别看啦
Don't look up. Don't look up.
继续读你的表
Keep reading, yeah.
大家好
Hi.
-罗宾斯 -太好了 你来了
- Robbins. - Oh, hey. Good. You're here.
我得先走了
Well, I gotta run.
德里克不断在催我治好他的手
Derek's all "Fix my hand."
一直在吼 "不治好不准休息"
"No rest till I'm healed." Rawr.
今天我们有的忙了
We got a big schedule.
昨晚上来了个腹痛的
Uh, there was a 9 year old that came in last night
九岁小孩
with abdominal pain,
一个六岁的维尔姆斯瘤小孩
Uh, a 6 year old with a wilms' tumor,
另外还有一个需要肾移植的十岁孩子
Um, oh, there's a 10 year old that needs a kidney transplant.
那孩子很有趣 你肯定会喜欢他
Uh, you know, he's a really cool kid. You're gonna like him.
打电♥话♥给他们啊 把订金要回来
Well, call them back and get the deposit back then.
我很高兴你妹妹喜欢那儿的风景
Well, I'm glad your sister likes the view,
但你搞清楚要穿那件婚纱的是我
but I'm the one who has to put on the poufy dress.
够了够了 不和你说了
You know what? This conversation is over.
好啦 我也爱你
Well, I love you, too.
火红小裤裤加蕾丝大罩罩
Red panties and a lace bra.
他想要个圣诞婚礼
He wants to have a christmas wedding...
在一间临山的乡间小舍里
in a-a rustic mountain lodge
挂满红丝带 槲寄生 还有
with red ribbons and mistletoe and a tree
挂满我们合照的圣诞树
with ornaments made of our photos.
哇 好浪漫啊
Aw. That sounds beautiful.
才没 俗不可耐
No, it's stupid.
有哪个大男人会
What kind of self-respecting man
这么关心婚礼啊
cares this much about a wedding?
我就会啊
I did.
好吧 但我已经办过一次婚礼了
Yeah, but I did the wedding thing before.
我又得喊上第一次来过的朋友
I'm gonna make all those people who showed up the first time
再来参加我的婚礼
sit through another ceremony because,
来证明我这次是来真的么
uh, maybe I'll mean it this time?
你上次也和阿戴尔一起来了
You were there with Adele.
你还送我一套模具
You got me a set of ramekins.
我会很高兴再给你准备一套
And I'd be happy to get you another set.
我想在一个鲜花遍布的草地上结婚
I want to get married in a field with wildflowers everywhere
在我说"我愿意"的时候 蝴蝶漫天飞舞
and butterflies that are released when I say "I do."
而且我还想要很多薄荷 "天作之合"嘛
Oh, and I want to have these little mints that say "Mint to be."
懂了么 谐音呀
You get it? 'cause they're mints--
不会有薄荷 我们就去县政♥府♥结婚
There will be no mints. We're going to the courthouse,
在那之后再来个鸡尾酒会
have a little cocktail party after.
那是 到时候再看吧
Yeah, we'll see about that.
你男人连订金都交了
A man who puts down a deposit
那件事就是板上钉钉了
is a man who means business.
那他就得在十二号♥把他的钱拿回来
Well, he has the 12th to get his money back.
还剩两天
That's two days.
要想让我答应在圣诞那天
He'd need two years to get me to agree to a wedding
嫁给他 不得至少两年
with Santa Claus running around.
等等 今天是十号♥
Wait. Um, today's the 10th?
对
Yep.
欧文刚刚对官司那个事说得不错
It was good that Owen said that about the lawsuit.
怎么 不就是"我们是一家人"吗
What, his "One big, happy family" crap?
只有我是他的家人好么
It's very sweet unless you're me.
该说也得说啊
It needed to be said.
是 除非你是他那个
Yeah, unless you're the deformed wife
被视作空气的老婆
chained in the attic.
那你想让他怎样对你
Well, what do you want to be to him?
你抛弃了他 不然你想怎样
You left him. Do you want to be something else?
我只是不希望他不鸟我啊
Well, I don't want to be chained in the attic.
你们看到杰克森没有
Hey, guys, have you seen Jackson?
他不回我短♥信♥
He's not answering my texts.
找他干嘛 想和杰克森拍动作片吗
Why, you looking for some Jackson action?
笑死我了 我怎么跟你说的
Oh, my god. What did I tell you?
禁欲30年 这得啥时候补得回来啊
30 years as a nun, she cannot get enough.
所以没看到他是吧
Um, so you haven't seen him?
没有 不过我们会转告他
No, but we will tell him
你真的真的很着急找他...
that you really, really, really need to see him if--
拜拜 艾普丽尔
Bye, April.
我们从腋下开始
Okay, so if we go to the axilla...
顺着前臂一路到内侧皮神经
and then down the forearm to grab the M.A.B.C.,
那里有两个分支
there are two branches.
现在到了最炫的部分了
Okay, now this is the really cool part, okay?
这简直就是神级的设想
It's so freakin' state-of-the-art,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表