It's gotta go.
抱歉
Sorry.
我今天过得很有意义
I had a wonderful time today.
要想真正有效率
To really be efficient...
你得淘汰掉无用的东西
you have to eliminate what doesn't work.
*And, oh, what a thrill it was *
*To be in your arms again*
你得想清楚什么才是重要的
You have to figure out what's important...
*And, oh, what a thrill it was*
通知
急诊部关闭 不再接收病人
*And all those plans I had*
*All they did was hold me down*
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
你是说现在还是
You mean right now or...
都是 随便哪个
Or both. Whichever.
*In your arms ain*
此时此刻我只想喝酒
Right now I am going to drink a lot.
我就知道这个
That's all I know.
我能先帮你买♥♥杯酒吗
Can I buy the first one?
好啊
Yeah.
*All those plans I had*
对于最重要的东西
and hold on tight...
*All they did was hold me down*
则要抓紧不放手
to the things that matter most.
*They can't me hold me now that I am back*
*In your arms again*
我感觉到了
Oh, I felt that.
等等
Uh-huh. Wait.
我觉得咱家孩子会是个足球运动员
Oh, you got a soccer player, I think, right there.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表