We're doing the dinner, okay?
自然卷没法去照顾
Um, curly hair can't sit.
所以我打算
So I was gonna...
所以我打算让艺术生去
So I was gonna call art student,
因为她很幽默 而且索菲亚喜欢她
'cause she's fun and Sofia loves her,
但一字眉比较爱干净 你说呢
But unibrow cleans. What do you think?
我觉得你应该记住他们的名字
I think that you should learn their names,
而且你应该让克劳迪娅去
and you should call Claudia
因为凯莉只照顾过她一次
Because Kelli has only sat for us once,
我可不想让索菲亚见陌生人
and I don't want Sofia with someone new.
-好的 克劳迪娅是 -好吧
- Great. Um, Claudia is... - okay--
-那个一字眉 -是的
- Unibrow. - Right.
这就是我找德里克的原因
Yeah. This is why I went to Derek, okay?
马克了解詹姆斯 从一开始就跟他的病案
Mark knew James. He was with him from the beginning.
而你则像新来的保姆
And you're just the new babysitter
连额外的抹布都不知道放在哪
who doesn't know where we keep the extra wipes at.
我在这等半天就让你再次奚落我吗
I waited around here for you to insult me again?
很抱歉 今早很别扭
I'm sorry. It's been a weird morning.
马克投♥注♥了那么多心血
And--but Mark was so invested and so--
我来是想告诉你我改主意了
I was coming to tell you that I changed my mind.
按照斯隆的方案做手术
I'm now doing the procedure Sloan's way.
很好 谢谢
Oh, great. Thanks.
抱歉
Sorry.
你丈夫的扫描显示
Your husband's scans show that a rib
你跌在他身上时导致
punctured his diaphragm
他的一根肋骨刺入了隔膜
when you... landed on him.
我们得为他做手术
We're gonna need to operate,
但我保证我们能解决这个问题
but I'm confident we can fix the problem.
谢天谢地 我感觉很糟糕
Oh, thank god. I feel so terrible.
这个给你 希拉
Here you go, Sheila.
能让你拍片时更舒服些
This will make your ride to radiology more comfortable.
关于X光
Now about that X-ray...
如果在小妹妹那有金属 会有影响吗
is it okay if I have metal on my... cookie?
抱歉 我没懂你的意思
I'm sorry. I don't understand.
你竟然给你的阴♥道♥纹了身
You... bedazzled your vagina?
阴♥道♥上部的耻骨部位纹身 2010年开始流行
这是耻骨美容
It's called vajazzling.
明星们都做的
All the stars are doing it.
看啊 是蝴蝶形状的
Oh, it's a butterfly. Look.
那 那是身体 那些是翅膀
That's--that's the body and those--those are the wings.
那是赛点
That's game.
你又赢了 谢博德医生
You win again, Dr. Shepherd.
等等
Wait.
暂停
Just stop.
好 这挺有意思的
Great. This was fun.
我觉得你在让我赢
I think you're letting me win.
你很聪明
You're a smart man.
-我是很聪明 -我也一样
- I am. - So am I.
所以我一定得让你赢
That's why I'm absolutely letting you win.
把你打得丢盔卸甲不是个明智的选择
Whupping your ass wouldn't be a smart move,
尤其你是个很争强好胜的人
especially since you're a competitive guy who likes to win.
你知道谁会争强好胜吗 罗斯
Do you know who else is a competitive guy, Ross?
神经外科医生
A neurosurgeon.
你具备神外医生的潜质
I thought you had what it takes to be one.
我是个聪明人
Mm. See? I am a smart man,
你在用激将法
and you are now goading me.
你不喜欢失败
But you won't like it when you lose.
我会失败吗
Oh, "when" I lose?
你会暴走 然后就再也不想见到我
You'll be angry and never want to see my face.
这对我成为下一个你没好处
That won't help me on my quest to become you.
我说过 这种形容很惊悚
Yeah, I've told you, it's creepy when you say that.
抱歉 事实如此
Sorry. It is what it is.
我需要真正的测试 罗斯
I need a real test, Ross, okay?
拉姆茜医生明天要做小脑扁桃体下疝畸形减压术
Dr. Ramsey has a Chiari decompression tomorrow,
她肯定需要帮手
and I'm sure she needs someone to help assist.
如果你赢了 我就安排你...
If you beat me in this game, I will put in a...
1比0
1-love.
给我的吗 谢谢
Is that for me? Thanks.
凯瑟琳 你来这干嘛
Catherine, what are you doing here?
带你去吃午饭
I'm taking you to lunch.
我在火蝴蝶订了位置
We have reservations at the Firefly.
这段时间我都没手术
I don't have surgery until later on,
我不愿明知你就在不远处
and I couldn't just sit in my hotel
还傻坐在宾馆房♥间里
knowing that you're 5 miles away,
无法看到你
and I haven't laid eyes on you.
我 我很忙
Well, I've-- I've been busy.
我没时间 还得去查...
I haven't had time to check...
理查德 杰克森说你没有手术
Richard, Jackson told me you're not operating.
我很担心你
I'm worried about you.
你消瘦了
You look thin.
吃得好吗 睡得香吗
Are you eating? Are you sleeping?
你不是我老婆
Look, you're not my wife.
你不用...
So you don't get to...
我妻子死了
My wife died.
我在和别的女人调情厮混的时候
While I was carrying on with another woman,
我老婆死了 凯瑟琳
my wife died, Catherine.
所以我吃得好不好
So what I'm eating
睡得香不香 跟你无关
and how I'm sleeping is not your concern.
我没接你电♥话♥
I haven't returned your calls
因为我不想去吃午饭
because I don't want to go to lunch.
我不想要饼干 也不希望你出现在这
I don't want cookies. I don't want you here.
失陪了 我和格蕾还有手术要做
If you'll excuse me now, Grey and I have a surgery.
打算怎么弄房♥子
So what's the plan for the house?
受够了老坐在地上
I'm sick of sitting on the floor.
好球
Nice!
谢博德得分
Shepherd scores.
等着看杨吧
Ah, waiting out Yang.
她终有一天会抓狂 然后装♥修♥房♥子的
She's gonna break down and furnish the whole house.
怎么 只有我这种天才想得到
What? It's genius.
好球 谢博德必胜
Yes! You got it, Shepherd.
威尔逊 你朋友蔫了
Wilson, your friend's choking.
想来点好玩的吗
You want to make this interesting?
一百美元 赌肖恩赢
100 bucks says Shane wins.
你哪有一百美元
You don't have 100 bucks.
一个月不吃东西
I won't eat for a month.
谁 谁领先
Hey. Who's, uh, who's winning?
肖恩已经快束手就擒了
He's got Shane on the ropes.
谢博德才是砧板上的肉 看肖恩一球制胜
Please. Shepherd's meat. Watch Shane's dead ball.
我治过的手腕 好样的
That's my wrist in there.
威尔逊 现在退出还来得及
Wilson, it's not too late to back down.
我是绅士 会让你退出赌局的
I'm a gentleman. I'll let you walk away.
我靠
Ah, damn it! Ah!
加到五百
500 bucks.
暂时休息一下
Okay, how about we take a break?
让我检查下手腕
Let me take a look at that wrist.
手腕不是问题 脚才是
The wrist isn't the problem. It's his feet.
不如我快 因为他老了
They're not as fast as mine, 'cause he's an old man.
对不起 谢博德医生 我无心之言
Sorry, Dr. Shepherd. I don't know where that came from.
一旦开始运动 我偶尔会说话不经大脑
I occasionally get carried away while engaging in athletic--
9比8
Okay. 9-8.
放马过来 贱♥人♥
Let's go, bitch.
同志们 我相信你们记得
Okay, boys, I trust that you remember,
这不是温布尔登球场
this is not Wimbledon,
而是医院会议室的桌子
but a hospital conference room table
你打球是为了加强肌肉训练
where you are working on strengthening your muscles
以便早日拿起手术刀
so that one day soon you can operate again.
还有 记得回复今晚吃饭的那封邮件
Also, respond to my e-mail about the dinner tonight
让大家都看到你很期待
and let everyone know you're very excited about it.
如果我不呢
What if I'm not?
德里克 你去了 大家都会去的
Come on, Derek. If you go, everyone will.
比赛还在继续
Play is continuous.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表