我很高兴 我们来庆祝一下
And I'm happy, so let's celebrate.
天哪
Oh, my god.
天啊
Oh, my goodness.
-恭喜 -恭喜
- Well, congratulations. - Congratulations.
-干杯 -干杯
-Well, cheers. - Cheers.
我应该去的 凯瑟琳
I should've been there, Catherine.
知道
I know.
我让她失望了
I failed her.
在她最需要我的时候 我没陪着她
When she needed me the most, I failed her.
理查德
Richard--
不 我
No, I...
我似乎感觉不到悲伤了
I feel like I can't grieve.
好像在我开始和你约会时
Like I lost the right to grieve
我失去了悲伤的权利
when I started seeing you.
但是你确实很伤心 宝贝
But you are grieving, baby.
而且你不应该独自承受
And you shouldn't have to do it alone.
我想只是握着你的手
I would like to just hold your hand.
我可以吗
Could you let me do that?
我可以握握你的手吗
Could I just hold your hand?
好消息是手术很成功
Well, the good news is, the surgery went great.
坏消息是
The bad news is,
从现在开始你又会拥有一个俏脸蛋了
you're just gonna be another pretty face from now on.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
好吧 斯隆医生做了大部分事情
Yeah, well, Dr. Sloan did most of it.
我只是完成了任务
I just took us into the end zone.
好吧
Yeah.
杰克森告诉我 他认为
You know Jackson told me he thinks James
詹姆斯甚至都不需要另一个大手术了吗
may not even need another major surgery?
真的吗 杰克森告诉你的
Really? Jackson told you that?
他是在摸你胸时告诉你的吗
Did Jackson have his hands on your boobs when he said it?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我和克莱夫上♥床♥那会 你还取笑我来着
You made fun of me for sleeping with Karev.
说我不要脸
Called me a skank,
宣称你才不会做这样的事
made this "I don't wanna be like Leah" thing,
现在还不是和头儿上♥床♥了
and now you're sleeping with the boss.
你怎么知道的
How'd you know?
其实我唬你的 但现在我知道了
Oh, well, I didn't. Now I do.
看起来一切正常
Everything looks good.
你得好好学着怎么为自己说话
So... you're gonna have to learn how to stand up for yourself.
我知道这不容易 但是
I know it's not gonna be easy, but...
你妈妈都让我有冲动吃自己的头发了
your mom makes me want to eat my hair.
我刚知道取出来的是头发
I just found out it was hair.
我就不明白了
I don't understand.
这是一种叫作拔毛症的疾病
It's a condition called trichotillomania.
此病患者会有拔除自己毛发的冲动
And it makes you want to pull out your hair
有些患者还会食入毛发
and in some cases, eat it.
我们会为她安排一位心理医生
So we're gonna set her up with a therapist
来帮助她…
who's gonna help her to--
不 得按我说的来
No. Here's what's gonna happen--
她只需要停止这种行为
She's just gonna stop,
就像我决定不再摄入碳水化合物一样
like I did when I stopped eating carbs.
你只需要下定决心就好了
You just decide and that's it.
这和你不吃碳水化合物不一样
This is not like you not eating carbs.
这是一种疾病
It's a medical condition, and...
你得带我去见心理医生
you're gonna take me to see a therapist.
我现在
I am...
算是和斯蒂芬妮睡在一起了
kind of sleeping with Stephanie.
我本希望你永远不会发现
I was hoping that you wouldn't have to find out about it at all.
但纸包不住火 总会被人知道的
But of course, it's probably gonna get out.
我只想确保
So I just wanted to make sure
你不会从别人口中听到这件事
that you didn't have to hear about it from anyone else.
-明白 -那就好
- Okay. - Okay.
我想你了
I miss you.
我本来觉得我们可以做朋友
I just--I feel like we were friends,
只是现在事情变得…
and now everything is just so--
我们依然可以做朋友
So we can still be friends.
你知道我此时此刻在想什么吗
You know what I'm thinking about right now?
想吻你
Kissing you.
站在这里看着你
Standing here looking at you,
唯一想做的事情就是亲吻你
and all I want to do is kiss you.
所以 不行 我…
So, no, I-I--I'm--
我还没准备好做你的朋友
I'm not ready to be your friend yet.
你确定吗
You sure?
是的
Yes.
是的 我确定
Yes, I'm sure.
谢谢你坦诚地告诉我
Thank you for telling me.
我刚刚检查过你妻子
I just checked in on your wife.
医学角度来说 她并无大碍
Medically, she's fine.
除此之外
Otherwise...
你妻子很饥渴 伦纳德
your wife is horny, Leonard.
解决方案很简单 她需要做♥爱♥
All there is to it. She wants some sex.
她需要这个
She needs it.
那道具有作用吗 先生
Is the equipment working, sir?
有的
Yes.
很好 那就多用用
Good, good. Then use it.
你已经结婚了
You're married.
我要是结婚了 我就会整天做
If I were married, I would be doing it all day long.
你就
Just...
做吧
do it.
慢点 慢点
Slowly. Slowly.
我用赢你的钱给你买♥♥了个沙发
I got you a couch with the money I won.
这简直像是女朋友会做的事
This is such a girlfriend thing.
好吧 我觉得你要说的是
Okay, I think what you want to say is,
谢谢买♥♥了个这么棒的沙发
"Thank you for the awesome couch."
好吧
Okay.
但如果你是想和我上♥床♥ 那就算了
But we're not doing it, if that's what you're thinking.
怎么可能 想想就恶心
Why would we do it? That's disgusting.
你就像是我哥哥
You're like my brother.
我们一起喝啤酒 打发时间
We drink beer and hang out.
我从来没有过真正意义上的女性朋友
I've never really had a friend who was a girl
所以我们这样 感觉有点怪
who didn't want to do it so it's weird.
除了梅 她某种程度上可能也那么想过
Except Mer, and she probably wanted me at some point.
你还真是个自恋的混球
Wow. You really are a douche.
赶紧闭嘴喝你的啤酒吧
Just shut up and drink.
亨特 你过来吧
Hunt, come over here.
我没法过去
I-I can't.
我 这不是你的错
I--it's not your fault.
我知道不怪你 已经决定向前看了
I know that. We're moving forward.
你就过来一起喝一杯吧
Just please come over here and have a drink.
谢博德 我…
Shepherd, I--
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina.
让你老公过来一起喝一杯
Tell your husband to come over here and have a drink.
不 他已经不是我老公了
No, no. He's not my husband.
我不知道你怎么了
I mean, I don't know what you are.
我也不知道我们怎么了 但是
I mean, I don't know what we are, but...
这些都不重要
you know, it doesn't matter.
重要的是我现在喝醉了 而且很开心
All that matters now is that I'm drunk and happy,
而且我希望你也在这
and I want you to be here,
和我一起又醉又开心
drunk and happy with me.
而且洗手间还被锁上了 你懂的
Plus the bathroom's locked, so...
不管你手头在做什么 交给其他人
Whatever you're doing, just... let somebody else do it
然后过来喝一杯
and come on over and have a drink.
有人说无知是福
They say ignorance is bliss.
下次吧
Another time.
你们玩得开心就好
Enjoy your party.
因为一旦知道了肿瘤的存在和医生的预测
Because once you know about the tumor or the prognosis,
就不可能再回到从前
you can't go back.
我们刚才说到哪了
So where are we at?
保险公♥司♥发现了个漏洞
The insurance company found a loophole.
显然有这么一条规定
Apparently there's a rule
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表