我去 还真是断了很多
Whoa! That's a lot of fingers.
有六根
Yeah, I counted six.
只有五根 这根是热狗
Oh, no, five. This one's a turkey dog.
实习医生格蕾
—
第九季 第二十一集 "沉睡的恶魔"
"Sleeping Monster"
如果你能详细地
I would thank you
描述每次手术 我会很感谢
to take me through each operation.
要是你想找病源的话
Well, I mean, if you're looking for the source,
应该找移植材料
look at the grafts.
每个病人用的都是同一种
I used the same ones on each patient.
这部分的调查内容是
This part of our investigation
让你尽可能的回忆起 在手术室中
concerns your interaction with the infected patients
你和被感染患者接触的所有经过
in the operating room, to the best of your memory.
可我从来都没用过这个品牌
I'd never used this brand before.
我都不记得这个公♥司♥
I remember not recognizing the company.
多特蒙德还是什么的
Uh, Dortmund or something--
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey,
我们已经检查了移植材料
we've looked at the grafts.
病源不在这
It's not the grafts.
我可以开始吗
May I begin?
我还以为要用探针呢
Oh, I was expecting a probing.
原来就是轻轻擦一下
That's really more of a gentle swabbing.
说到探针
Speaking of probing,
我决定让孩子自然出生
I've decided to have the baby naturally,
但我知道 我一开始尖叫
but I know the second I start to scream,
德里克就会让他们给我下药
Derek is gonna have them pump me full of drugs,
所以我需要你陪着我
so I'm gonna need you there in my corner.
我才不会陪你
Yeah. Uh, I'm not gonna do that.
孩子出来的时候 母亲会拉屎的
Uh, when babies come out, people poop on the table.
-拜托了 -不行
- Cristina-- - uh, no.
我是克莱夫 能快点吗
Karev. Can you make it fast?
患有左心发育不良症的母亲要住院了
Peckwell's H.L.H.S. mom is gonna be admitted.
我们要跟她说明手术程序
We gotta go walk her through the procedure.
她想让我看她生孩子
She wants me to watch her give birth.
你会在床上拉屎的
You're gonna poop on the table.
我才不会
I am not.
你会的 几乎所有人都会
You are. Almost everybody does.
好吧 那我就在床上拉
Okay, so I poop on the table.
这是生命奇迹的一部分
It's part of the miracle of life.
真恶心
It's nasty.
我有让你看我生孩子吗
Did I ask you to watch me give birth?
没有
No.
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina?
我们做朋友很久了
We have been friends a long time.
你知道秘诀吗
You want to know how?
不去看另外一个人拉拉
By not watching each other poop.
说得好
Holla.
好消息是 这些伤口看起来能愈合
Well, the good news is, these wounds look salvageable.
我不想玩 可我哥哥艾尔非要坚持
I wasn't even gonna play, but my brother Al insisted.
然后我们输了 艾尔就说
And then we were losing, and Al was all...
"用绳子把手缠起来"
"Wrap your hands with the rope"...
我就照做了
Then I... did.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我要弄清楚这些都是谁的指头
Uh, I just need to identify whose fingers are whose.
这个看起来挺配的
That looks like a pretty good match.
-对 除了红指甲油 -对
- Yeah, except for the red nail polish. - Yes.
那是我弟媳简的 好消息
That's my sister-in-law's. Jane, good news.
你的美甲保住了
Your manicure's intact.
嗨 简 我是艾弗里医生
Hi, Jane. I'm Dr. Avery.
我可以看一下这里吗
You mind if I take a look here?
我女儿弗朗西斯怎么样
How's my daughter-- Frances?
托尼 弗兰基怎么样
Tony, how's Frankie?
很糟糕 亲爱的
It's bad, honey.
骨头还在外面呢
The bone's still sticking out.
Gigantor 日本动漫中著名的机器人
这都是那个铁人的错
This is all Gigantor's fault.
他来我们家庭聚会干嘛
What's he doing at our reunion anyway?
他都不算亲戚 他是托尼叔叔的怪朋友
He's not even related. He's uncle Tony's weird friend.
我没打算这么用劲拉
I didn't mean to pull so hard.
别说加纳了 卡什 这不是他的错
Lay off Gunnar, Cash. It's not his fault.
又不是他提议用晾衣绳玩拔河的
He didn't suggest to play tug-of-war with a clothesline.
要怪得怪你叔叔艾尔
You want to blame somebody, blame your uncle Al.
凯勒们 我回来了
Okay, Kellers, I'm back
还带来了法式薯条
and I'm armed with french fries.
有想吃的吗
Huh? Any takers?
我们没法吃 艾尔
We can't eat, Al.
我们正要重新把指头接上去
We're just about to get our fingers reattached.
好吧 那有谁冷吗
Okay, uh... anybody cold?
我可以去找毛毯
I-I can find blankets.
停下 艾尔 停下
Stop, Al! Just stop!
没有人很饿或者很渴或者想去跑接力赛
Nobody's hungry or thirsty or wants to run a relay race!
家庭聚会结束了
Reunion's over.
弗兰基 你需要拍X光片
Okay, Frankie. I'm gonna need to get some x-rays.
你离开你家人一会
You gonna be okay being away from your family
没问题吧
for a little while?
求之不得
Yes, please.
好的
Yeah. Okay.
亨特医生说跟他说说话也挺好
Dr. Hunt says it's good to talk to him, too.
亲爱的
Hey, babe.
我跟你说实话 你看起来好多了
I gotta be honest with ya. You've looked better.
我
Me? Well...
自从那次夏天我们去河边
I haven't looked this good since that summer
我因为胃病瘦了15磅之后
that we went to the river and I got that stomach bug
今天感觉最好了
and I lost, like, 15 pounds.
你都错过了
You're missing it.
别说了
Stop it.
这一点也不好笑
It's not funny.
这些话都不好笑
None of this is funny.
-我儿子快死了 -他不会去世的
- My son is dying. - He's--he's not dying.
我们离死亡还很远
We are a long way off from that.
虽然现在看起来很糟糕 但是你
I know that this may look bad, but you--
应该是我的
It should be me.
伊桑
Hey, Ethie.
我们给奶奶一点时间
Um, why don't we give grandma
和爸爸在一起 好吗
a little one-on-one time with pop?
你想带我转一圈吗
You want to take me for a spin?
我觉得这好极了
I think that's a great idea.
去吧 带她四处转转 好吗
Go on. Give her the nickel tour. All right?
他出生后 我能抱抱他吗
Can I hold him after he's born?
就抱一下
Just for a minute.
他马上就需要做手术
Uh, he's gonna need to go right into surgery.
您的婴儿患有左心发育不全症
Your baby has hypoplastic left heart syndrome
和完整的房♥间隔
and an intact atrial septum
因此对血液流动造成了障碍
that is causing a restriction to blood flow.
他在子♥宫♥内是安全的 但只要出生
He's fine when he's in utero, but once he's out...
这种情况是会致命的
the condition is fatal.
也就是说他无法获得足够的氧气
Which means he won't be getting enough oxygen.
我们会等到术后 情况稳定
We'll let you hold him when he's stable,
再让你抱抱他
after his surgery.
我们需要先做剖腹产
Okay, so we'll do the c-section,
然后我们有60分钟将他转移到导管室
and then we'll have 60 minutes to get him to the cath lab
然后将其房♥间隔打开
and perform the operation to open his septum.
要是你们没有及时完成呢 他会死吗
And if you don't make it in time, he could die?
不 我们可以在导管室做剖腹产
No, we can do the c-section in the cath lab.
这样时间会更多
It'll give us more time.
在一个屋里接生 在另一个做手术
Deliver in one room and operate in the other.
-能这么做吗 -为什么不能
- Can you do that? - I don't see why not.
有上千个理由不能这么做
There are about a thousand reasons why not.
人在任何地方都生过孩子
You know, people have babies all over the place--
出租车 高中厕所
Taxi cabs, high school bathrooms.
既然我们不用浪费时间
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表