I looked at her, and she was my daughter.
我就是知道了
I just knew.
这个孩子 他需要有人照顾
You know, this kid-- he needs someone.
而且我喜欢他
And I like him,
他也喜欢我
and, uh, and he likes me.
他既害怕又孤独而且...
He's scared and alone and...
而且我可以帮他
and... I could help.
我知道怎么帮他 而且我想帮他
I know how to help, and I want to.
然后我又说服自己放弃
And then I talk myself out of it
因为他不是我的孩子
because he's not my kid.
他都十岁了 这...
He's 10. It's...
这是巨大的承诺
It's a huge commitment.
一生的责任
It's a lifetime of responsibility,
基本上会让你的生活彻底改变
and it pretty much uproots everything.
但我又跟这孩子相处了那么一小会
But then I spend one minute with this kid,
我就觉得我又必须这么做
and... I can't imagine not doing it.
你肯定觉得我疯了
You're thinking I'm crazy.
没有
No.
这正是我对佐拉的感觉
I'm thinking that's exactly the way I felt.
克里斯蒂娜是不会懂的
Cristina won't get it.
欧文 是保尔的事
Owen. It's Paul.
你该过来看看
You should come.
他醒了
He's awake.
他很好 神经系统没事
He's fine. Uh, neuro's good,
他能说话
He's talking.
他没事了
He's fine.
让他做好准备转到西雅图长老会医院
Get him set for transfer to Seattle Pres.
这会不会有点...
Well, isn't that a little--
我想让他们离开这里 越快越好
I want them out of here A.S.A.P.
暴风雨到来得比预计快
The storm's here sooner than predicted,
我想让他们在天气恶化前转到内陆
and I want them moved inland before it gets worse.
我已经把你的所有任务都做完了
I've rounded on your entire service.
布鲁克斯 谢谢
Brooks, thanks.
今天你在我需要的时候站出来了
You've stepped up when I needed it today.
我真为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, sir.
来击个掌
Give it up.
-给力点 -继续当个小怪人吧 布鲁克斯
- Slamma-jamma. - Stay weird, Brooks.
跟我走 罗斯
With me, Ross.
天哪 又要干什么
God, there's more?
没想到会这样吧
Never saw it coming, right?
什么 暴风雨吗
What's that, the storm?
不是 是艾普丽尔
No. April.
我以为肯定有人会泄密的
I was sure someone would let it slip.
还有 你知道亨特医生在哪吗
And have you, uh, seen Dr. Hunt?
不知道 有什么事吗
No, no. What's up?
没什么 我 我
Nothing. I--I'd...
帮我跟他说声谢谢 好吗
Would you tell him thanks, though?
我拜托他一整天都不让艾普丽尔做手术
I had him keep April out of surgeries all day.
这是我唯一的机会
This was kind of my only shot at this.
我可不想错过
Didn't wanna miss it.
是啊 是啊 当然了
No, no, you didn't.
祝贺 你们二位
Congratulations, both of you guys.
谢谢
Thanks.
普外科手术医师 韦伯 亨特
贝利 罗斯
还醒着吗
Still awake?
是的 医生
Yes, ma'am.
欧文要把保尔·道森和他孩子一起
Owen's, uh, transferring Paul Dawson and his kid
转到西雅图长老会医院
over to Seattle Pres.
欧文还好吗
How's Owen?
不知道
I don't know.
你说 我把那家伙弄醒了
You know, I woke the guy up.
这是他一直希望的事情
That's all he's been wanting to do,
但现在他好像对我更失望了
but now he just seems more disappointed with me,
我知道他和那孩子关系很好
and I know he's got close to the kid.
跟你说 欧文说起过
You know, Owen was talking
想要自己抚养那个孩子
about taking the kid himself.
抚养他
Taking him?
就...就像领养他吗
What, like a-adopting him?
或者是代养
Or fostering.
他问我的 他好像已经准备好了
He asked me about it. He seemed ready to do it.
好吧 这样的话那我要怎么办
Okay, what am I supposed to do with that?
我应该做点什么
Like, what am I supposed to do?
我觉得你做什么都没用
I don't think there's anything you can do.
我觉得这事跟你没关系
I don't think it's about you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们有备用发电机的吧
You guys have backup generators, right?
有 当然有了
Yeah, of course we do.
今天真的很开心
This really has been a lot of fun.
有点遗憾
Sort of sorry--
我也是 遗憾就要结束了
Me, too. I'm sorry it's over.
这样吧
All right, well,
你们就随时再叫 我来就好啦
then you'll just have to have me back at some point.
那真是太好了
That would be really great.
那...
Well...
好吧
Okay.
好吧
It was... okay.
天啊 我不可以
Oh, God! I can't.
什么
What?
我不可以
I can't.
我们尽自己的全力
We do our very best.
认识你很荣幸
It was a pleasure meeting you.
亚利桑那
Arizona.
你应该允许自己偶尔失控一下
You are allowed to lose a little bit of control.
但总有些事难以控制
But sometimes it's just not good enough.
我们系好安全带 戴好头盔
We buckle our seat belts. We wear a helmet.
沿着大路行走
We stick to the lighted paths.
到底发生什么了
What the hell happened?
半小时前停电了
The power went out a half-hour--
不是 我是说你 你在想什么
No, you. What were you thinking?
美胸男可能会死
Peckwell could have died.
那他...
Is he--
没死 他没事 你很幸运他没有告你
No, he's fine, and you're lucky he's not pressing charges,
但你是个傻瓜
But you are an idiot.
你知道你会因为这个进监狱的对吧
You get that you could have gone to jail, right?
你说你十分努力想要改变
You say that you worked so hard to change,
想变成一个新的自己
to become this new person,
然后你就干了这事
but then you do this?
你如果不想继续活得渺小
If you don't wanna be a lowlife anymore,
就必须成熟起来不要表现的像个下三滥
you gotta grow up and stop acting like one.
不 你才应该成熟点
No, you grow up!
不是所有人都像你 阿历
Not everyone's like you, Al.
世人都很可怕
People are horrible.
上一次有人像杰森一样拉我的时候 我...
And the last time someone grabbed me like Jason did, I...
我就发誓我不会再让任何人这么做
I promised no one would ever do that again.
我对不起他 但是...
So I am sorry, but...
不是所有人都像你 不是所有人都是好人
Not everyone's like you. Not everyone's good.
我们努力保证自己安全
We try to be safe.
现在你肯定觉得我也很可怕了
And now you think I'm horrible, too.
我没有
No.
我没有 如果不是你先打了他
No. If you hadn't gotten to him first,
我后来大概也会杀了他
I probably would have killed the guy.
为什么
Why?
为什么你要为我这么做
Why would you do that for me?
闭嘴吧 我为什么不要
Shut up. Why wouldn't I?
我们想尽办法保护自己
We try so hard to protect ourselves,
但却没有带来丝毫改变
But it doesn't make a damn bit of difference.
因为当厄运降临时
'cause when the bad things come,
你根本不知道它会如何出现
they come out of nowhere.
暴风雨来了
The storm is here.
肯定来了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表