不过你穿粉色手术服很好看
You really pull it off, though.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
阿历克斯 认识杰森吗
Alex, do you know Jason?
-知道 美胸男 -是杰森·梅尔
- Yeah, Chest Peckwell. - Jason Myers.
知道杰琳·多纳万的父母在哪吗
Have you seen where Jaelynn Donovan'parents are?
杰琳不是在做透析吗
Isn't Jaelynn up in dialysis?
-我知道 我是问她父母在哪 -抱歉
- I know where she is. I asked about her parents. - Excuse me.
你进不进来啊
Are you getting on or what?
我走楼梯吧
I'll take the stairs.
大家请翻到第六页
Turn to page six, everyone, the--
艾弗里医生 你能
Dr. Avery, could you--
进来嘛 亲爱的
Oh, come on in, sweetheart.
我们在查看购买♥♥合同
We're just going over the purchase agreement
你今晚就要签名了
you'll be signing tonight.
你应该读过一遍了吧
I'm sure you've read through them.
我能私下跟你聊聊吗
Can I speak with you outside for just a moment?
当然 抱歉
Of course. Excuse me.
没关系
Oh, of course.
我还没看完
No, I did not read through them,
我也没法看完这些
as I couldn't possibly read through them
我根本不知道上面说什么
as they are not in English.
我理解
I understand.
我不是律师 也不是会计
I am not a lawyer and I am not an accountant.
等下 深呼吸
Stop. Breathe.
谁都看不懂这些文件
Nobody understands those documents.
所以才需要这些专家给我们一条一条解释
That's why these smart people are here to explain them to us.
你只需要认真听他们解释
All you have to do is hear what they have to say.
问几个问题 然后相信自己的直觉
Ask a couple of questions, and trust your gut.
给我精神抖擞起来
Now put on your game face
进去好好听他们讲
and go in there and listen to the suits.
不要他们刚讲到债务资产比
Try not to nod off when they start talking about
你就打瞌睡
debt-to-equity ratios.
那东西确实有麻醉剂的效果 走吧
It's like a sedative. Go on.
还有件事
Okay, one more thing.
我们进去之后 不要叫我"亲爱的"
When we are in there, I am not "Sweetheart."
好的
Okay,
宝贝
baby.
好吧
Okay...
怎么...
What the...
他是谁
Who is this?
天啊 这是西奥尼尔斯 爸
God. It's Thelonious, dad.
我们一起做透析
We've only been getting dialysis for, like,
一整年了
an entire year together.
透析
你还是坐在自己的座位吧
I'd be more comfortable if you were in your own chair.
我肾衰竭已经够糟糕了
It's bad enough to be in kidney failure.
你还不让我找一点乐子吗
Now you're gonna suck all the fun out of it?
我只是问问
I'm just asking--
亲爱的 不要吵架 现在不是时候
Honey, let's not fight. Not now.
今天是个大日子
It's too big a day.
不会吧
Oh, no.
怎么了
What?
找到配型的肾脏了 杰琳
We found a kidney, Jaelynn.
不用再透析了
No more dialysis.
天啊 西奥 我可以做手术了
Oh, my god, Theo. I'm getting a kidney.
真好
Sweet.
真好
Sweet.
有人通知杰克森了吗
Did anyone call Jackson for this?
管他通知没通知 这是他的错
Who cares? I mean, this is-- this is his fault.
为什么我们要开紧急会议啊
Why do we need an emergency meeting?
亨特辞职了
Hunt quit.
什么
What?
你不能一直跟他提空难那事啊
You can't keep throwing that plane crash in his face.
不要把错推到我这
Oh, don't make this my fault.
他自己辞职的 你不该跟他说的
He walked out. You shouldn't have told him.
等下 你跟他说了啊
Wh-- wait. Wait. You told him?
说他可能会被炒 我肯定要说啊
That he might be getting fired? Of course I did.
这事八字没一撇 还有
Oh. Nothing was decided, and besides,
我们不会让艾弗里辞退亨特的
we weren't gonna let Avery get rid of Hunt.
艾弗里有自己的小算盘
Avery has his own agenda.
至少我们能提醒欧文
No, warning Owen is the least we can do.
我们这么久以来一直瞒着他
We went behind his back long enough.
克里斯蒂娜 我们之间说的话
Cristina, we should probably keep
大家应该保密
what's said in here private.
那以后都别找我
Well, then count me out.
我有个心肺移植手术要做
I have a heart-lung transplant coming in.
克莱夫病人从器官共享组织找到肾脏配对了
Oh, well, Karev's kid just got a kidney from U.N.O.S.
一天做两个移植手术
Two transplants in one day?
三个 还有凯普娜的病人
Three with Kepner's D.C.D.
三个 不可能吧
Three? That doesn't happen.
是真的
Well, it did, okay?
手术室都爆棚了
And the O.R.s are fully booked.
只有一半的护士 也没有器♥官♥移♥植♥协调员
We have half the nursing staff and no transplant coordinator.
那谁来负责这些
Who was handling all that?
亨特
Hunt.
艾弗里 你准备
Oh, Avery. Hey, what are you all doing
怎么处理飞马视野的规章
about the, uh, Pegasus protocols?
什么啊
The what now?
飞马视野立下很多规章
Pegasus put all these protocols in place,
其中一个是要求我用瓦纳技术
one of which is telling me that I have to do hernia repairs
来修复疝气
using their stupid varner technique.
今天我要做疝气修复手术
Now I have a hernia repair today.
我希望用自己的方法做手术
I would like to do it the way I've been
你穿开裆裤那时 我就一直用这方法
successfully doing it since you were sucking your thumb.
下次再聊这事
We'll look at that.
什么时候
Well, when?
这里边一大堆破规矩
There's all sorts of idiotic rules here,
像手术室布局 器官运输
like the O.R. layout and organ transports,
肥胖治疗中心
bariatric centers.
这不就是你当老大的原因吗
Isn't that why you're the boss now,
让这地方不被一群傻缺管
so the place won't be run by idiots?
谢谢你 贝利
Thank you, Bailey.
不客气 老大
You're welcome, boss.
你们看见亨特主任了吗
Hey, have you guys seen chief Hunt?
我想知道为什么他会给我的病人
I would like to know why he signed a death warrant
签死亡许可
on one of my patients.
好吧 祝你好运 他辞职走了
Well, good luck. He's gone. He quit.
他 怎么了 亨特
He... what? Hunt?
问下这位老大吧
Ask boss man over here.
我们在政策上意见不一致
There was a disagreement about policy.
那就改变下这个傻政策
Yeah, well, then change the stupid policy.
等下 要先帮我改
Unh-unh, not before he changes my stupid policy first.
我今下午就要做疝气修复
My hernia's this afternoon.
我们谈话这会就有人去取
They're going to get the donor heart and lung
捐献的心肺了
as we speak.
下午就能进手术室了
We should have you in the O.R. sometime this afternoon.
越早越好啊
Oh, not a minute too soon.
你该看看我今早咳出来的东西
You should've seen what I coughed up this morning.
我对天发誓 那东西有手
I swear to god, the thing had hands.
杨医生
Dr. Yang.
就知道能在这看到你
I was hoping I'd catch you.
喂 快把你的肥头给我挪开
Hey, you get your fat head out of my door.
每天见你走过我窗口几十次
Bad enough I gotta watch you go by my window
就已经够我受的了
80 times a day while you walk your stupid laps.
我就是想问问杨医生知不知道
I just want to know if Dr. Yang knows
你偷偷带进来的意大利辣香肠味披萨
about the pepperoni pizza you've been smuggling in here.
随便你打小报告
Snitch all you want.
我马上就要走了
I'm not gonna be here much longer.
真的假的 你要死了
No kidding? You're dying.
天理报应啊 终于遂了我的愿
Hey, there is a god, and he's heard my prayers.
舒尔茨先生马上要做心肺移植手术
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表