Has she moved yet?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
她妈妈来了么
Is her mom here?
她妈在的话她听话些
'Cause she's nicer when her mom's here.
没来 她得去工作
No, she had to leave for work.
你确定不是被这孩子吃了么
You sure the kid didn't eat her?
好了 够了啊
You guys, stop.
她脾气是不好 才13呢 才做了双髋关节置换手术
She's angry. She's 13 and she had a double hip replacement.
是你的话 你也不会脾气好
You'd be angry, too.
她就是太毒了好么
She's mean.
像只獾
Like a badger.
她才做完手术三天
She's three days post-op now. Okay?
如果她不肯动屁♥股♥ 伤口就会出现血块
If she doesn't move her hips, we're looking at clots,
异位骨化 愈合糟糕
contractures, poor recovery.
我们得让她动 这可是为了她自己好
We just have to make her do it for her own good.
我忘了在和谁说话呢
Oh. Look who I'm talking to.
都不能让一个小孩穿好连体袜
Can't even put a toddler in tights.
好啊 那你
Gr--well, then you just--
给我看看坏人是怎么做的
you show me how a bad cop does it.
克莱夫 你进去
Karev, get in there.
为什么是我
Why me?
我们是主治医生 你只是普通医生
We're attendings. You're a fellow.
这是命令
It's an order.
坏人就是这样做的
That's how a bad cop does it.
亨特医生 我派了建筑工去测量急诊室
Dr. Hunt, I sent contractors to measure the E.R. space.
知道 我叫他们走了
Yeah, and I told them to get lost.
我知道 所以我现在过来了
I know. That's why we're talking.
急诊还要过一天再关
The E.R. is open for one more day.
亨特医生
Uh, Dr. Hunt,
急诊部门要马上关闭
The E.R. Is closing.
我知道你不愿意
I know you don't want it to,
但是这已成定局了
but you're gonna need to let that go.
我们还得拯救病人呢
While we are treating patients,
不能让你的工人妨碍我们
I don't want your workmen in the way.
可供装♥修♥的时间不多了
We are on a tight schedule with the renovation.
希望你能配合
I was hoping that you would cooperate.
那么我的态度也已成定局了
Yeah, well, you're gonna need to let that go.
可是...
Well...
你就说出一件
I'd just like to hear you name one thing
能比急诊室更有用的东西来就行
that you can put in there that's more useful than an E.R.
这件事还有待商讨
It's still under review, but--
打仗的时候 最前线的士兵最容易被救活
In the army, the guys at the front get the most saves.
为什么 因为离受伤现场越近
Why? Because the closer you are to the moment of injury,
提供的救治就越有效
the better chance you have to help.
这就是急诊室的作用
That is what an E.R. is.
我们这是去哪
Where are we going?
楼顶 直升机就要到了
Roof. Medevac's coming.
我不...不应该去
Uh, I-I-I shouldn't.
我现在该走了
I should hop off now--
急救就是前线
Emergency medicine is the front line.
而我们就是急救员 我们是离得最近的人
We're the first responder. We're closest.
这是一个医院最为重要的环节
It's the most important thing that a hospital does.
这还有待...
It's arguably--
那你说出一件
So name me one thing
比这个更重要的事
that you would replace it with that matters more.
我懂你的意思了
You've made your point.
没别的事的话 我还有很重要的事要...
Now if you don't mind, I have a big day, and I--
男性 40岁 伐木工 被链锯弄伤
40-year-old male logger versus chain saw.
颈部深度割伤 大面♥积♥损伤主血管
Deep neck laceration affecting most of the major blood vessels
伤情已蔓延至胸部
and extending into the chest.
血压过低 心率过速
He's hypotensive and tachycardic.
而且他的鼻子基本上被削掉了
Oh, and his nose is pretty much sliced off.
他的呼吸道呢
How's his airway?
未受损伤 没有吠噪声
Intact. It was never stridorous.
不需插管
Did not appear to involve the trachea.
我压住了 没事了
Oh! I got it. I got it.
是颈动脉 我按住了
It's the carotid. I have it.
没问题的
I got it.
我离得最近
I was closest.
各项指标均稳定
Okay, everything appears stable.
现在给鼻子复位 呼叫整形科
Let's redress the nose. Page plastics.
-马上 -给我穿手术服
- Right away. - Gown me.
协助卡荷尔医生
Work around Dr. Cahill.
找找看谁能过来帮忙
And see who else is available.
-我去问 -继续压住
- I'll check. - Keep holding pressure.
我一找到医生
As soon as I find another surgeon,
就马上接手 好让你离开这
I'll take over and I'll get you out of there.
不用 我可以的
No, I got it.
有个人控制他的颈动脉出血
Having one person control the carotid
能降低他中风的可能性
limits his chance of stroking out.
好吧 也给她穿手术服
All right. Gown her, too.
马上
Right away.
从拉塞尔开始
Start with Russell.
开场白你说还是我说
You want to do the opener or me?
数据太有说服力了
Well, the numbers are so compelling.
我会从他的部门的裁员能够
I think I'd start with how much
如何拯救医院于水火开始讲起
his department's cuts will save the hospital.
之后我会...
And then I would--
还是...还是我来吧
I'll--I'll do the opener.
抱歉 一说到数据我就有点嗨了
Sorry. I get a little excited about statistics.
-并不是所有人都能理解这份热情 -是的
- Not everybody shares that passion. - Not everybody.
好吧 那你来讲吧
Okay, so you do the talking,
然后你一给眼色我就展示表格
and I'll hold up the chart when you give me the signal?
很好 要命
Perfect. Oh, damn it.
亨特要我进手术室
Hunt needs me in the O.R.
你得自己开始了
You're gonna have to start without me.
不行啊 大家都受不了我
No. P-people don't like me.
敞开心扉
Talk from your heart,
别管那些数据和表格
not about the charts or the numbers.
你行的
You can do this.
瓦纳技术
这样就行了
And there you have it.
这就是我经过多年潜心研究
A technique I have developed through years
总结出的技术
of highly focused research.
我除了吃饭睡觉 都在研究疝气啊 同志们
I eat, sleep, and breathe hernias, folks.
今天之后 你们也会这样的
After today, something tells me you will, too.
真恶心
Gross.
努斯鲍姆医生
Dr. Nesbaum.
这么多年来我已经形成了自己的
Over the years, I've developed my own technique
疝气修复技术了
for a hernia repair.
如果你不介意的话 我还是用我这个
So if it's all the same to you, I'll stick to that.
我相信你的方法也不错 不过关键在于
I'm sure it's lovely, but the point here
要将西圣典医院治疗疝气的方法标准化
is to standardize the way seattle grace mercy west approaches the hernia
从而使每一个手术都使用完全一样的步骤
so every O.R. Can be prepped the same way.
快速 简洁 高效
It's quick, clean, efficient.
真的么
I suppose.
听韦伯老爷子说啊
Listen to old man Webber,
"我的方法才最妙
"My ways are the best ways.
这有凉风啊 谁给我送条毯子来啊"
Ooh, it's drafty in here. Somebody bring me a blanket."
现在我们来小赛一下如何啊
Now what do you say to a little friendly competition, hmm?
第一个用我精准无压力的技术
The first surgeon who can perform 20 hernia repairs
做完20个疝气修复术的医生
using my exact tension-free mesh technique
将赢得炫耀的资本 同事的尊重
will win bragging rights, the respect of their peers,
还有...
and aha...
这件小宝贝
this sweet baby.
我在礼品店见过
Oh. I've seen those in the gift shop.
还不便宜呢
They're not cheap.
就知道 他要让我们相互厮杀
I knew it. They're making us fight to survive.
第一件礼物是卫衣
First prize is a fleece.
第二个礼物就是去往死胡同的单程票
Second prize is a one-way ticket to the curb.
准备好了吗
Shall we begin?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表