Listen to me.
你女儿还活着
Your daughter is alive.
她没有生命危险
She's alive.
我们希望她会醒过来
And we hope she's gonna wake up,
但谁也不知道以后情况会怎样
but we don't know what's gonna happen.
她的生命体征稳定
Okay? Her vitals are stable.
但为了未知的事情而恐慌
But it doesn't do you or her any good
对你对她都没有任何好处
to be afraid of what we don't know.
先收拾一下 然后你去看她 好吗
Let's get cleaned up, and you can go see her, okay?
她一直戴头盔的
She always wears a helmet.
她
She...
我确定
I make sure.
我知道
I know.
我总是
I always...
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
阿诺德先生总是吼我们
Mr. Arnold always yells.
他可能是不知该怎么管你们
Well, he's probably frustrated.
我知道你们不喜欢他 因为他并不是我
I-I know you don't like him because he's not me.
但你们一开始也不喜欢我
But--but you didn't like me at first,
不是吗
did you?
但至少如果我们完成了作业
But at least you gave us free time
你会给我们自♥由♥活动时间
if we finished our homework.
也许你们应该告诉他
Maybe you should tell him
我就是那么做的
that that's how I did it,
而且这方法能有效激励你们
and that it motivated you.
如果
If...
如果
If, um...
在今年余下的时间里
Mr. Arnold were-- were going to be your teacher
阿诺德先生成为你们的老师
for the rest of the year,
你们还有什么办法可以帮他
what else could you do to--to help him?
有人可以给他买♥♥薄荷糖
Someone could offer him a mint.
真是个好主意
That's a great idea.
但别以恶搞的方式
But not in a mean way,
正常点的方式 好吗
just--just casually, right?
还有什么
What else?
不逃避课后学习
Don't skip after-school study sessions?
说得好
You got it.
反正在今年余下的时间里
But he's not gonna be our teacher
他也不会是我们的老师
for the rest of the year,
对吗
is he?
你不回来教我们了
You're not gonna come back,
是吗
are you?
如果我真不回来了怎么办
What would happen if I didn't?
真糟糕
It'd suck.
抱歉
Sorry.
别 你说的对
No, you're right.
是很糟糕
It'd suck.
那么
Now...
我们还能想什么办法帮助阿诺德先生
What else can we do to help mr. Arnold?
快动脑筋 帮我一起想
Come on. Help me think.
不是说要冷静淡定吗
What happened to cool and calm?
说是那么说 那招对这样的人没用
Yeah, well, that never would've worked with a guy like this.
有时候你就得振作起来摆脱僵局
Sometimes you gotta shake the hell out of 'em.
你准备好了吗
Hey. You ready?
好了 有新情况呼我
Yeah. Page me with updates.
棘手的病例吗
Rough one?
相当棘手
Very.
我的也是
Me, too.
宝宝怎么样 还踢你吗
How's the baby, still kicking?
这会安静了 没准胎死腹中了
Quiet now. Probably dead.
梅瑞狄斯 别说了
Oh, Meredith, stop.
我只是开玩笑
Well, I' m just kidding.
大部分时候是
Mostly.
说真的 我需要你别这样了
Really, I need you to stop.
坏事一直在发生
Bad things happen,
如果坏事来临之时能做好准备
and it just makes me feel better
我会感觉好一点
to be prepared when they do.
但你也不知道事情会怎样发展
But you don't know how things are gonna turn out.
没错 我说的就是这个意思
Right. Exactly what I'm saying.
我们拥有一家满是仪器的医院
We own a hospital full of machines.
我们去找出所有可能的问题
Let's go find out everything we can.
他还真把尿检样本给贝利医生了
He actually gave Dr. Bailey his pee.
其他人要是知道了
Anybody find out about this,
我就把你推出去当挡箭牌
I'm throwing you under the bus.
你才不怕这家伙呢
You're not scared of this guy.
没错 但我怕贝利医生
No, I'm scared of Dr. Bailey.
克莱夫
Hey, Karev.
你觉得他发现我们了吗
Think he's onto us?
今天的事挺有意思啊
That was pretty funny today.
那些恶作剧 药物测试 还有呼叫
Uh, the--the pranks, the drug test, the pages...
你们还真是骗到我了
You guys, you really got me.
是啊 那孩子有点迷恋威尔逊
Yeah, well, the kid's got a little crush on, uh, Wilson.
我们只是找点乐子
We were just having a little fun.
是那孩子迷恋她 可不
Oh, the kid does. Right.
你们俩小破孩等会好好地笑一笑
Well, you two kids have fun laughing about it later
我跟乔去酒吧的卫生间打一炮
while I'm nailing Jo in the bathroom at the bar.
最初 闲暇是分散注意力的好方法
At first, idleness can seem like a welcome distraction--
比如捣乱和找乐子
the troublemaking and the fun.
*your innocence*
*Oh, the days when your heart*
总算哄睡着了
She is asleep.
圣母玛利亚
Holy Mother of--
你能再帮我按按腿吗
Could you, um, massage my leg again?
没问题
Uh-huh. Yeah.
稍微高点
A little higher.
那里吗
There?
不是
Mm. Nope.
再高点
Higher.
每个人都需要些闲暇时光
Everyone needs some idle time
去关注工作以外的事情
to focus on something other than work...
即使意味着要关注某些
Even if it means focusing on something
有点可怕的事情
that's a little bit scary.
你紧张吗
Are you nervous?
不紧张 就看一下 然后就知道了
No. Just take a look, and then we'll know.
孩子脑袋外面长了巨大的畸胎瘤吗
Ohh. Is there a huge teratoma growing out of its head?
你自己看看吧
See for yourself.
看你啊
Look at you.
急诊室患者追踪
我说过 艾弗里太年轻了
"Avery's too young," I said.
我说过 他太缺少经验了
"He's too inexperienced," I said.
根本就不应该让他管理这家医院
"He has no business running this hospital."
你这是想说明什么 贝利
Where you going with this, Bailey?
我是想承认我说错了
I was wrong is where I'm going.
你今天做了个明智的决定
You all made a smart decision today.
我不会让你失望的
I'm not gonna disappoint you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
放下工作
Stepping back from work
是转换视角的唯一方法
is the only way to get perspective.
*Ooh, and all this time*
拿的什么呀
Whoa. What's all that?
拉塞尔让我参加莲花瓣膜试验
Russell put me on the lotus valve trials.
我今晚得把这些都看完
I have to get through most of this tonight.
他给你的任务有点太重了吧
Ah, is he piling it on a little heavy?
没错 不少
Yes, he is.
你要在医院待晚一点 玩你的新玩具吗
Oh, are you gonna stay late and play with your new toys?
这些可不是玩具
They're not toys.
一 二
One, two,
三 四
three, four...
但它们的确很好玩
But they are pretty fun.
五 六
five, six...
我看到弹珠了
Oh! I see the marble.
七
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表