- Hey. - Did you send the chart?
送了 一小时前
I did, an hour ago.
我让实习生把复印件放门外了
I told my intern to leave the copies by the door.
那你让那人按门铃了吗
Well, did you tell them to ring the bell?
我以为他们该有这种常识
I would've thought that that was a given,
但今年的实习生比以往的都差劲得多
but this year's interns seem more defective than most.
你才没让我把病历放...
Did you tell me to leave the chart--
别打岔 我跟你说话你才开口
Ah. Speak when you're spoken to.
是的 就在你门外
Yeah. Uh, it's outside your door.
好吧
Fine.
你们的意思是不是说
Would it be safe to say that that surgery,
托瑞斯医生在你手上动的那次手术
the one Dr. Torres performed on your hand,
是你重返手术台的最后希望
was your last hope at regaining your surgical career?
可以这么说
You could say that.
托瑞斯医生 你也认为
Dr. Torres, you'd agree
因为那次手术的失败
that with the failure of that surgery,
谢博德医生将无法...
Dr. Shepherd won't be able to--
不好意思 我要说明一下
Okay, I'm sorry. Uh, just to be clear,
那次手术并没有失败
the surgery didn't fail.
手术成功了 只是移植神经失效了
It--it worked. The graft failed to take.
那是我们都愿意冒的险
Th-that was a risk we were willing--
但谢博德医生再也不能动手术了
But Dr. Shepherd can no longer operate.
是的
No.
我们是希望能恢复全部功能...
We'd hoped we'd get 100% function--
结论还是他不能再做手术了
And it's expected that he will never operate again.
我没这么说过
Um, I didn't say that.
但如果这是真的
But if it is true,
而你又可以证实其真实性
and you can help establish that as a fact,
这就能为所有人争取更多赔偿金
it would raise the award tremendously, for everyone.
对 我认为谢博德医生再也不能动手术了
No, in my opinion, Dr. Shepherd won't operate again.
我们可以稍微休息一下吗
Can we take a break for a minute, please?
没事
Okay.
真抱歉 我也不知道是怎么回事
I am so sorry. I don't know what happened.
但我肯定会把那个蠢实习生大骂一顿的
The stupid intern's gonna hear about it, though.
不 只是 这真是...
No, it's just-- it's a huge...
真是浪费我时间啊
It's a huge waste of my time!
确实 我很抱歉
It is, and I'm sorry.
我会弄清楚病历的情况
I will find out what happened to that chart
然后马上找人送给你
and get it right over to you.
不好意思 但是贝利医生
I'm sorry, but, Dr. Bailey,
你从没跟我说过什么送病历的事
you never told me to deliver any chart.
跟你说话时再做声
When you are spoken to.
杨医生 你给我几分钟就好
Dr. Yang, listen, if you could give me a-a few minutes.
我真的没有这个时间
I really don't have the time or the need
也不需要拖延这件事
to keep dragging this out.
我理解 这没问题
I-I respect that. That--that's fine.
但这事与你有关
But you were involved,
你的陈述可能会帮到你的同事
and your statement could benefit your colleagues
和他们的家人
and their families.
不管你说什么都可能有帮助
Anything you could say might be helpful.
有时候我肩膀疼
My shoulder hurts sometimes.
我可能有创伤后应激障碍
I might have had some P.T.S.D.
你朝我扔了那个花瓶
You did throw that vase at me.
那是谣言...
That is hearsay...
-之类的 -再给我15分钟
- or something. - 15 minutes.
杨医生 拉塞尔医生的
Dr. Yang, Dr. Russell's
术后动脉溃疡病人咳血了
post-op aortic ulcer patient's coughing up blood.
呼叫拉塞尔了吗
Did you page Russell?
他正在做手术 说让我呼你
He's in surgery. He said to page you.
鼠小妹 抽吸 准备插管
Mousey, suction. Set up for intubation.
谢谢
Thank you.
说些让他宽心的话
Say something that'll make him feel better.
你一定会没事的 先生
You're gonna be just fine, sir.
也别夸海口啊
Don't oversell it.
你觉得是怎么回事
What do you think it is?
可能是瘘管 也可能是主动脉破裂
Could be a fistula. Could be a dissection.
得开刀了解情况后才能知道
We won't know until we get more studies and open him up.
太好了
Yes!
对不起
Sorry.
鼠小妹 重新做个CT 马上
Mousey, get a repeat C.T., stat.
糊涂蛋 准备手术室
Dopey, prep an O.R.
你们俩和我一起手术 我需要帮手
You guys are both scrubbing in. I need all hands.
快去
Now.
再告诉拉塞尔一声我要给他的
And someone tell Russell that I'm probably opening up
动脉溃疡病人开胸了
his aortic ulcer.
她太棒了
She's awesome.
我爱死她了
I love her.
拿去化验 尽快告诉我们结果
Get this to path. Get us an answer as quick as you can.
好的
Got it.
我就妥协一下吧
So I'm, uh, willing to compromise.
天花板那个就算了
I'm gonna let the ceiling thing go.
行 其他四个问题也算了
Okay, and let the other four things go,
这样我们就能成交了
and then we'll have a deal.
我们已经成交了
We already have a deal.
你为什么突然要买♥♥♥房♥♥子 阿历克斯
Why the sudden need to be a homeowner, Alex?
那你为什么要这么扫兴
Why the sudden need to be a ballbuster?
因为那是我的房♥子 说真的 为什么现在买♥♥
Because it's my house. Seriously, why now?
我已经睡了太多实习生了
I've been sleeping around a lot with interns.
-为此你需要更多空间吗 -我只是
- And you need more space for that? - I just, I--
我开始担心我会成为那种
I'm starting to wonder if I'm gonna be that guy
高中毕业
who graduated from high school
开着跑车 找机会跟大学新生乱搞的人
who hangs out in his El Camino looking to nail the freshmen.
我不想成为那种人
I don't want to be that guy.
那就别呀
So don't be that guy.
我知道 我要成熟一点
I know. I gotta grow up a little.
所以我不再给实习生打电♥话♥
So I stopped calling the interns,
不再满嘴"老兄"
I stopped saying "Dude,"
现在 我就想要有个自己的地方
and now... I just want a place of my own.
你明白的 是不是
You get that, right?
这真是你说过的最愚蠢
That may just be the dumbest and the saddest thing
最悲哀的话了
I've ever heard you say.
而我认识你这么久了
And I've known you a long time.
-先生 -怎么
- Sir. - Hmm?
我妈妈回复了你的邮件
My mother replied to your e-mail.
天呐
Oh, dear.
因为是我转发的 她就回复给了我
Because I forwarded it to her, she replied to me.
这个
Oh, well...
还真栩栩如生啊
that's rather graphic, isn't it?
对 她最会舞文弄墨了
Yeah, she's a wordsmith.
我希望你们俩 算我求你们
I am asking you both-- begging, actually--
别再让这事发生了
that you keep this from ever happening again.
-我会跟她说的 -千万记住
- I'll speak to her. - See that you do.
先生
Sir.
威尔逊 你一小时前就该让"大胡子老头"出院了
Wilson, why did you order an abdominal C.T. on Santa Claus
怎么却让他做了腹部CT
when you discharged him an hour ago?
因为我没让他出院
Because I didn't discharge him.
那 他人呢
W-well, where is he?
就在这呢
He's right here.
你好啊
Hey there.
你好
Hey.
失陪一下
Excuse us.
你给他做了CT还来了个改头换面
You gave him a C.T. and an extreme makeover.
你来这里是做手术的
You're here to do surgery.
我就帮他清理了一下
I cleaned him up a little.
因为穷♥人♥总是得不到好的治疗
Because poor people don't get good medical care,
脏兮兮或全身怪味的人也是
or dirty people or smelly people.
如果他身穿西装 还喷着古龙水
And if he'd come in a good suit and some cologne,
我们肯定就会围着他忙得团团转
we'd all be busting our asses for him
而不是认为他只是来骗取药物的
instead of accusing him of scamming drugs.
我觉得如果他的扫描证明他需要会诊
I thought, if his scans show he needs a consult,
这样打扮一新 下一位医生就不会赶他走了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表