make them feel like they were meant to be together,
然后再让他们生死相隔呢
and then just... pull them apart?
艾普丽尔
April...
我明白
I get it.
我知道今天吓着你了 但我就在这
I-I know today scared you, but I'm here.
我好好的
I'm... i'm fine.
我向你保证 我哪儿也不去
I promise you, I'm not going anywhere.
而且我爱你
And I love you, too.
过来
Come here.
我和拉塞尔谈过了
I talked to Russell,
他同意你进行降低体温的做法
and he agrees with your course of hypothermia,
虽然他可能只是因为
although he may only be agreeing
怕你才同意的
because he's afraid of you.
就像你说的
Like you said...
你现在是他的老板了
you're his boss now.
怎么了
Yeah, what's going on?
这人有个小儿子 克里斯蒂娜
This guy has a little boy, Cristina,
那孩子吓坏了 他的父母都
who is scared to death that both of his parents--
天哪 一个小男孩 你怎么不早说
Oh, my God. A little boy? Why didn't you say that?
不然我会重新考虑一切
I would've rethought everything.
我会真正地尽力去救他
I would've actually tried to save the man.
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina--
你认为如果不是对我病人有利
Do you think that I would make a decision
我会做那种决定吗
that is not in the best interest of my patient?
我只希望这孩子能再见到他爸爸
I just want this kid to see his dad again.
我也希望
I do, too.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
今天太难熬了
It's been a hell of a day.
咱们离开这里吧
Yeah, let's get outta here.
好的 我得先去处理几件事情
Yeah. Um, I gotta wrap up a few things first.
没问题
Okay, sure.
有些感觉会赖着不走
There are some feelings that refuse to go away.
它们如同耳边低语 干扰着我们
They're little distractions whispering in your ear.
谢谢你不是个混♥蛋♥
Thank you for not being a douche.
不客气
You're welcome.
威尔逊呢
Where's Wilson?
可能和混♥蛋♥脸在一起呢
Probably with Assface.
来瓶啤酒
Beer, please.
好的
You got it.
我知道你在玩什么把戏
I know what you're doing,
显然你觉得我人太好了
and apparently you think I'm too nice
不会对此采取行动
to do anything about it...
但是你错了
but you're wrong.
你可以试试觊觎我在神外科的机会
So you can try to snake neuro out from under me,
但咱把话说清楚了
but just so we're clear,
我是不会拱手相让的
I'm not going down without a fight.
我没有
I'm not--
省省吧
Save it.
有些事就是会一直烦恼着你
Some things just get under your skin.
她睡着了吗
So... she's sleeping?
她挺过了今天 和你♥爸♥爸一样
She made it through the day, just like your dad.
有很多优秀的医生在照顾他们俩
They both have a lot of good doctors taking care of them.
明天我还能见他们吗
And... I can see them tomorrow?
可以
Yeah.
但是现在
But right now--
现在我们得把你送回房♥间
right now we need to get you back to your room
休息一下 好吗
so you can get some sleep, all right?
我自己也当过左后卫
Hey, you know, I-I played some left defender myself.
-这么说你踢过足球吗 -踢过
- So you played soccer? - Mm. I did.
你有进球得分吗
Did you score any goals?
妈妈你看 这是我给你画的
Look, mommy. I made this for you.
小伙子
Buddy.
你想法设法
Try as you might...
谢谢你
Thank you.
却没法忽略自己的直觉
You can't ignore your instincts.
来跟贝利医生问好
Hi, Dr. Bailey.
你需要什么 格蕾
What do you need, Grey?
我对佐拉的基因一无所知
Oh, genetically, I don't know anything about Zola.
我想为了自己的孩子而争取
And I want to be able to fight for my kid,
我想让你给她做基因扫描
I want you to map her.
如果我得为她奋斗
And if I'm gonna have to fight for her,
我需要知道自己到时能否陪着她
I am gonna need to know if I'm gonna be around to do it.
所以我想让你也给我做基因扫描
So I want you to map me, too.
我想知道自己会不会得老年痴呆症
I want to know if I'm gonna get Alzheimer's.
就像人们常说的
It's like they say...
永远跟着你的直觉走
always follow your intuition.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表