我是杨医生 拉塞尔医生心脏科住院医师
I am Dr. Yang, Dr. Russell's cardiothoracic fellow.
杨医生 很高兴你回来了
Good to see you back, Dr. Yang.
我们见过吗
Have we met?
打过照面吧
Um, sort of.
你把一花瓶丢我们头上
You threw a vaseful of flowers at our heads.
-我伤到你了吗 -没有
- Did I hurt you? - No.
没事 还有大把机会
Well, there's still time.
我是罗斯医生
I'm Dr. Ross.
鉴于你们中大部分的人会被淘汰或解雇
Since many of you will wash out or be fired,
一年内我就不浪费时间记你们名字了
I won't waste time learning your names for at least a year.
我会叫你们的小矮人角色名
I will call you by your dwarf names.
你叫开心果
You, happy.
源自《白雪公主与七个小矮人》
你叫
You...
鼠小妹
Mousey.
没有名叫鼠小妹的这个小矮人啊
There wasn't a dwarf named mousey.
此名专为你保留
They saved her for you.
快让我熟悉情况 所有病人和病历的情况
Now get me up to speed-- every patient, every chart.
我要比你们更了解这层楼的一切
I want to know this floor better than you do.
好的
Right.
错了 你们是外科实习医生
Wrong. You're surgical interns.
你们才应该最了解这层楼的一切
No one should know this floor better than you.
你改叫糊涂蛋好了
You're Dopey now.
她比梅杜莎还凶残呐
She's worse than Medusa.
我讨厌她
I hate her.
我听见了
I heard that.
我们尚未确诊是否为癌症
So we're not sure if it's cancerous,
不过肝脏部位确有肿块 且在出血
but there is a mass on his liver, and it is hemorrhaging.
因此我们希望尽快做个活组织检查
So we'd like to do a biopsy as soon as possible.
好的 没问题
All right. Of course.
还有个问题 布莱恩的症状
There's something else. Brian's symptoms--
黄疸 脱发 高血压
the jaundice, the hair loss, the high blood pressure--
以及肝损害 这些症状都符合
coupled with a hepatic lesion, it's all consistent
合成代谢类固醇的服用后果
with, uh, the use of anabolic steroids.
什么 说什么屁话
What? What the hell?
布莱恩
Brian...
-你在服用类固醇吗 -没有
- Are you taking steroids? - No.
你们是否发现他举止有变
Have you noticed changes in behavior,
情绪化 抑郁
moodiness, depression...
闭嘴 快闭嘴 都说了我没用过
Shut up! Just shut up! I said I don't take them.
布莱恩
Brian.
无缘无故大发脾气
Unprovoked aggression?
别听她乱说
Don't listen to her.
他连运动员都算不上
He's not even an athlete.
他参加了模拟联♥合♥国♥
He's in the model U.N.
布莱恩 宝贝
Brian, baby...
告诉我吧
Just tell me.
如果你服用了 亲爱的
If you did it, honey...
就告诉我
just tell me.
我想...
I wanted...
女孩们现在只会喜欢
Girls only like the guys
身形健硕的男孩
with these crazy bodies now.
我想让她们喜欢上我
I wanted a shot at someone liking... me.
布莱恩 你服用类固醇多长时间了
Brian, how long have you been taking them?
我发誓 我几乎没吃多少
I swear, I've barely taken any.
快两年了
For two years.
从大二那年开始
Since sophomore year,
你就不再像我的儿子了
that's when you stopped being my boy.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不知道会有这种后果
I didn't know.
我没想到
I didn't know.
威尔逊 咱医院那位常客情况如何
Wilson, what's the status on our frequent flyer?
大胡子么
Santa?
我不知道 他并没撒谎
I don't know. He wasn't lying.
他的化验报告没有显示毒品和酒精
His labs came back negative for drugs and alcohol.
他脱水 但除此之外
He's dehydrated, but otherwise,
化验结果正常 血糖也出奇地正常
his chem panel's good, his blood sugar's surprisingly good.
照顾一下就打发他出院吧
Treat him and street him.
-什么 -"大胡子老头"来看病已有多年
- I'm sorry? - Santa claus has been coming here for years.
症状不变 每次都醉醺醺 有呕吐感
Same symptoms--always drunk, always nauseous.
我们也每次都做检查 结果也都没事
We always run multiple tests, and they're always negative.
他是来讨药的
He's looking for drugs.
给他开点止吐药 再给点吃的
Give him some antiemetics, give him some food,
然后送他出院吧
and send him on his way.
我觉得他的病情还有待研究
I just feel like there's more to this--
威尔逊 我知道你想治好他
Wilson, I know you wanted to help.
但你现在是实习医生
But you're a surgical intern,
别的地方还需要你的医术
and your skills are needed elsewhere,
况且 我们也得腾出空床
and... we need that bed.
请让他出院吧
Discharge him, please.
您的身体没什么问题
It looks like there's nothing wrong with you.
你们总这么说
You guys always say that.
我们爱莫能助
There's nothing more we can do.
所以我就只能这样了
Just like I'd ever get.
对
Yeah.
还有多余的毯子吗
You have blanket I can take?
我 我快要冻死了
I--I'm freezing to death.
站住
Stop.
你不能睡了我就
You don't get to have sex with me
立马走人
and then just walk out
连句"祝你今天愉快"都懒得说
without even so much as a "Have a nice day," okay?
你应当尊重我
I deserve more respect than that.
-那我呢 -你什么你
- What about me? - What about you?
我就应该傻站在那听你
I have to stick around and listen to you
拿和我做♥爱♥与致命车祸作比吗
compare sex with me to a fatal car crash?
听你说那事有多令人嫌 多恶心吗
Hear how repellant, how disgusting...
天呐 不是的
Oh, my god. No.
不 不是你的问题
No, it is not you.
你很棒
You are great.
问题不是出在你
You are not the problem.
好吧 那么是
Okay. So then...
好吧 其实是
Okay, so, um...
看见甜点车推过来时
So you know when there's a dessert train comes around
我们应当拒绝
and you should say no
因为既不营养又容易长胖
because it's not nutritious the it's fattening.
可我们明知不该 却偏偏
And you just, you--you know you shouldn't, but--
它就在眼前
but it's right there,
制♥作♥精美
and it's so beautifully made,
看上棒极了
and it looks so good.
之前我们也吃过
And you've-- you've had it before.
所以 也知道
So you just, you know
有多美味
how delicious it is.
甜点就放在那 你知道吗
So it's just right there, you know?
我知道 我知道
I do. Yeah, I know.
所以就忍♥不住吃了它 我们吃了甜点
So... so you have it. You have the dessert.
十分可口
And it is delicious.
那可是
I mean, it is...
相当好吃的甜点
an amazing dessert...
相当美味
It is... really good.
可只是在那一刻
For... a moment,
之后人就感觉疲劳 肿胀
and then you feel tired and bloated
空虚
and gassy
十分内疚
and so, so guilty...
就好像亲手抹去了之前
Like you just erased all of the exercise
所有抵♥制♥诱惑的努力
you have ever done,
第二天醒来满脸爆痘
and tomorrow, you're gonna wake up with zits all over your face.
上帝又一次对我失望透顶
And Jesus is so disappointed in you again.
所以我就
And you just--
你不是吧
Are you kidding me?
-喂 -你把病历送来了吗
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表