Taylor knows better than to bring boys home.
她知道要专心致志学习
She knows she needs to focus on her studies.
不要吃头发
Get your hair out of your mouth.
泰勒 我能检查一下你的胃吗
Taylor, do you mind if I take a look at your stomach?
当然可以啊 你是医生啊
Of course you can take a look. You're the doctor.
这样疼吗
Does that hurt?
你最近便秘吗
Have you been constipated?
我不知道
I don't know.
大声说 你嘟嘟囔囔谁能听清
Speak up. No one can hear you when you're mumbling.
嗯
Yes.
嗯什么 你最近便秘了
Yes, what? Yes, you're constipated?
医生可不是读心人
The doctors aren't mind readers.
好吧 她没有便秘
Okay, she's not constipated.
-好的 -她只是呕吐
- Okay. - She's just throwing up.
兰茨女士 您能先去外面待一下么
Mrs. Lanz, do you mind if we step outside
让医生专心检查
while the doctor examines Taylor?
泰勒不介意我呆在这 是吗
Taylor doesn't mind if I stay. Do you?
一会就好了
Oh, it'll just take a second.
刚才太给力了
That was awesome.
所以
So...
你应该和病人交谈 而不是病人的母亲
You need to talk to the patient, not the mother.
如果病人的母亲干扰你 你要打断她
If the mother interrupts you, you stop her.
重新开始
So let's start again.
罗宾斯很担心
Robbins is concerned.
她不用担心 我想了好久了
Yeah, well, she shouldn't be. I've thought this through.
有个很靠谱的计划
I've got a solid plan.
斯隆当时也有
So did Sloan.
我和马克都在纽约的时候
I did James' first surgery with Mark
给詹姆斯做了第一次手术
when we still lived in New York.
我知道 斯隆的笔记我都读了
Yeah, I know. I've read through Sloan's notes.
詹姆斯现在多大了
How old is James now?
16岁
He's 16.
16岁的孩子
When you're 16,
还在担心高考和未来
you're worried about your S.A.T. Score, your future.
是 我当时也是
Yeah, well, so am I.
但这可将他的容貌变得更好 5%到10%
This is gonna improve his appearance by 5% to 10%.
但是成本呢 这更冒险
But at what cost? It's riskier.
恢复起来也更麻烦
It's complicated recovery time.
我坚持用斯隆的方案
I would stick with Soan's plan.
我接到了一个会诊的信息
I got a message about a consult.
对 胸部X光片出来了
Oh, yeah. Chest X-ray came back.
结果是胃灼热
Turned out to be heartburn.
天哪
Oh, god. There's...
她怎么来这了
Why is she coming over here?
她今天跟着我 放松
She's on my service. Relax.
杨医生
Dr. Yang,
我做了直立平卧试验
I did orthostatics
收缩压下降21mmHg,舒张压上升14mmHg
on 21-14.
嗨 你知道
Hey, you know...
你的头发和她的
You know, your hair and hers...
从背后看起来
Oh. You know, from behind kind of--
我知道 无心之错
Yeah, no. Totally honest mistake.
好吧
Yeah.
这些结果看起来很奇怪
Okay, these results are weird.
安排一个倾斜试验
Schedule a tilt table test.
我说了放松 而不是更尴尬
I said "Relax," not make it worse.
抓抓
Grabby.
怎么了
What?
你是在确认 是我还是某个实习生
Are you trying to see if it's really me or some intern?
我安心了
I'm... relieved.
我听说了判决的事
I heard about the judgment.
是吗
Yeah?
事情还没尘埃落定
It hasn't really sunk in yet.
今晚你能陪我参加一个事吗
Hey, will you come to this thing with me tonight?
看情况 什么事
Uh, depends. What's the thing?
很无语
Oh, it's dumb.
凯丽想举♥行♥一个幸存者晚餐
Callie wants to have a survivors dinner.
在我看来 这很变♥态♥
It sounds morbid to me, actually.
但是你去的话就会很有趣
But if you come, it could be fun.
我会喝醉 然后站在桌子上跳舞
I mean, I could get drunk and dance on a table.
我保证
Promise.
这太 我
That's... I...
谢博德不想让我去
Shepherd doesn't want me there.
为什么
Why?
他责怪我 这我理解
He blames me. And--and I get it.
是我造成的
I'm the bad guy.
而且我不知道应不应该得到原谅
And I don't know if I want to be forgiven.
别自责了啊
Don't play martyr.
我没有 只是
I'm not. I'm-- this is--
我还是得负部分责任
I am partially responsible.
所以 如果谢博德不想让我去
So if Shepherd doesn't want me around--
你知道我是怎么想的吗
Okay, you know what I think?
我觉得德里克·谢博德
I think Derek Shepherd--
让我们把诉讼和坠机这些事情
Let's just leave the case and the crash
都抛到脑后吧
in the past outside,
享受此时此刻
and just be here right now.
我和你
Just you and me.
好吧
Okay.
那现在呢
So now what?
现在
Now...
把你衣服脱了吧
You take your shirt off.
好啊
Okay.
你把裤子也脱了吧
You can take off your pants.
赶快
Faster!
贝利告诉我你在这
Bailey said I would find you here.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
这是我的梦魇之地
Well, it's my hall of horrors.
阿戴尔以前就这么叫
At least that's what Adele used to call it.
1985年从肝脏上切除的恶性畸胎瘤
Malignant teratoma resected from a liver in 1985.
这东西27岁了
This thing is 27 years old?
这是我的第一个收藏
It was the first in my collection.
我每一个都会记录
I'm cataloging it,
然后清理医疗废物的人会来
and then medical waste is gonna come
把这些都拿走
and take it all away.
我记得这个人
I remember this guy.
这是那个吃了很多硬币的人
This is the guy who swallowed all the pennies.
这还是在我实习的时候
This was my intern year.
他叫罗恩·纽瑟姆
That's Ron Newsome.
他一年后又把这把剪刀给吃了
He swallowed these scissors a year later.
为什么你要把这些东西都处理掉
And why do you want to get rid of all this stuff?
你到底想干嘛 格蕾
What do you want, Grey?
我是来问你 愿不愿意参加一个手术
I came to ask you if you would like to scrub in on a surgery.
很有意思的病例 一个19岁的女孩
A very cool case, a 19-year-old girl
腹部有不明物质
with an unknown mass in her abdomen.
我很忙
I'm busy.
理查德 我担心你
Richard, I'm worried.
不用担心
No need to worry.
我听说你一直都没手术
I've heard you haven't been operating.
我没事 不用你帮助
I'm fine. I don't need your help.
我只想一人静一静
I need to be left alone.
所以 让我自己做我想做的
So please let me do what I'm doing.
好吧
Okay.
你背着我告诉了谢博德
You called Shepherd on me?
詹姆斯已经不归他管了
He's not on James' case anymore.
但他是个可信任的同事和优秀的医生啊
He's a trusted colleague and a respected surgeon,
但我才是整形外科医生
and I-- and I'm a plastic surgeon.
嗨 问一下今天晚上的保姆人选
Hey, uh, quick question about the sitter for tonight.
好 稍等一下
Uh, yeah. Hold on for one second.
我还没考虑晚餐的事情
Well-- I don't know about the dinner.
感觉很奇怪
It just-- it feels weird.
我们一定要去吃晚餐 好吗
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表