Are my mom and dad dead?
没有 他们到医院里面去了
No, no. They're right inside.
你很快就能见到他们了 我送你进去 好么
You'll see them soon. I got you. Okay?
-好的 -赶紧走
- Okay. - Okay, let's go.
他们说可能是猫爪热
They said it could be cat scratch fever
或者强生综合症
or Stevens-Johnson syndrome--
等等 谁说的
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Who said this?
一个医学网站
One of those medical sites online.
是链霉素 卡西 派克的测试
It's strep. Casey, Parker's rapid test
显示链霉素喉炎阳性
came back positive for strep throat.
我给你开了阿莫西林
I have a prescription for amoxicillin.
感谢老天 我就知道不是病毒引起的
Oh, god. Thank god. I just knew it wasn't a virus.
等你办好离院手续
As soon as we get you signed out,
-派克就可以出院了 -谢谢
- you can take Parker home. - Thank you.
希望您的儿子尽快康复
Well, I hope your son feels better.
我的T恤衫在哪
Where's my sweatshirt.
我想出去抽根烟
I want to step outside for a smoke.
如果你不怕死就去吧
Yeah, sure, if you want to die.
小甜心 用不着你来教育我
Sweetie, I don't need a lecture from you--
她是说你满身油气 点火即燃 甜心
She means you're covered in gasoline, sweetie.
乖乖给我坐着
Now sit your butt back down.
如果他没事了 就出院吧
Well, if he checks out, let's make room, okay?
我们地方不够
We need the space.
这小男孩没什么大碍
This little guy checks out okay.
帮他包扎完手腕后
Okay. Um, finish bandaging his wrist,
找个人陪着他
and then have somebody wait with him--
不是说我可以见我父母吗
But... I thought you said I could see my parents.
道森先生 您肺部附近有液体
So, Mr. Dawson, there's a little fluid around your lungs.
我有点担心 所以还是拍个片比较好
I'm a little concerned, so we're gonna take you up to C.T.
纵隔膜扩张
Widened mediastinum.
主动脉很可能已经破裂
I'm betting his aorta is shredded beef.
这是病人的儿子
This is the patient's son.
抱歉啊
Oh, sorry.
我们要带他去拍C.T.了
Uh, we gotta take him up to C.T.
爸
Dad.
伊桑 我没事
Ethan. Hey, I'm okay.
我会好好的
I-I'm gonna be fine.
跟妈妈呆在一起 跟妈妈一起
Stay with mom. Stay with mom, all right?
我妈妈在哪里
Where is my mom?
我们去找找吧
Let's go find out, okay?
看那 "R.D."
Now look right there. "R.D."
看到了吗 那就是你妈妈
See? That's your mom.
上边写着医生要带她
Now it says that they are taking her up
去拍片子
to get some pictures taken.
墨菲医生会告诉你
And Dr. Murphy here will let you know
什么时候能去看她
when you can see her, okay?
打电♥话♥给社福机构
Call social services.
凯普娜 怎样啊
Kepner, how are we doing?
看
Take a look.
从急救车到医院算起
From ambulance arrival,
接收病人需要花22分11秒
the entire intake took 22 minutes, 11 seconds.
新的急救室很有效率
Your new E.R. Works.
跟预期的一样
Just like it's supposed to.
到底怎么了
What the hell was that?!
油罐爆♥炸♥了
The tanker must have blown.
听着 只是爆♥炸♥了
Hey, listen, it was just a big explosion.
爆♥炸♥的地方很远 大家都没事 好吧
And it was really far away, and everybody's fine, okay?
大家都很安全 好吗
Everybody is safe, all right?
好了
All right.
着火了
Fire!
让他趴在地上
Get him on the ground!
-在那 灭火 -看来他还是去抽烟了
- Over here! Put it out! - I guess he went out for that smoke.
通知烧伤处理小组 把轮床推过来
Call the burn unit. We're gonna need a gurney.
—
实习医生格蕾
第九季 第十九集 "无法抗拒"
"Can't Fight This Feeling"
我们需要静脉点滴
We need another ... IV.
马上来
Right away.
我收到呼叫了 这是
I got your page. Is this--
真人火球
The human fireball.
-马上送他去烧伤处理小组 -快
- Yeah, let's get him to the burn unit right away. - Okay, let's roll.
-大家让一让 -大家注意
- Outta the way. Clear the way. - Everybody, listen up.
会有更多的病人送来
We're gonna be receiving more patients.
提起精神 今天会很忙
So buckle up. This is gonna be a long day.
伊丽丝·克鲁斯 怀孕37周
Elyse Cruse, 37 weeks pregnant,
低血压 腹部挫伤
Hypotensive in the field, with abdominal bruising
右臂二级烧伤
and second-degree burns on her right arm.
-通知妇产科 -好的
- Page O.B. - Right away.
我是凯普娜医生 能告诉我你的名字吗
I'm Dr. Kepner. Can you tell me your name?
我叫伊丽丝 伊丽丝·克鲁斯
My name's Elyse. Elyse Cruse.
-好的 伊丽丝 -先不管我
- Okay, Elyse- - But I don't care about me.
无论怎样都要救救我的孩子
Please just do whatever you can to save my baby.
救救我的小女孩
Just save my little girl.
母女都要救
How about I save you both?
这就太好了
Yeah, that would be great.
好的
Okay.
能打电♥话♥给我丈夫吗
Could you call my husband?
不要担心 没事的
Okay, I don't want you to worry. It's gonna be okay.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我的儿子怎样
And what about my son?
很快就会知道你家人的状况了 瑞秋
We'll get an update on your family soon, Rachel.
怎么样
What's the word?
好消息是孩子没事
Good news is, the kid's fine.
只是切伤了 墨菲在处理
It's just a little cut that Murphy cleaned up.
坏消息是 杨在给她丈夫做手术
Bad news is, Yang has the husband in surgery.
可能是动脉破裂
Possibly an aortic transection.
还真是霉运接连来啊
Speaking of bad news.
脑右前叶大出血
Ugh. Right frontal lobe hemorrhage.
这大概是为何她会出事
That could be why she was anxiety.
哇 是硬脑膜出血吗
Oh, cool, is it a epidural hemorrhage?
不好意思 打搅了
Sorry. I'm interrupting.
你们是在商量事情还是怎么了吗
You guys were having a moment or something.
布鲁克斯 怎么了
What do you want, Brooks?
亨特主任说我得学习下脑科的知识
Well, chief Hunt says I need to learn brainy things.
所以今天我跟着你们
So I'm with you guys today.
腹部压痛
Abdominal tenderness to palpation.
糟了 她开始出现减速
Damn it. She's having decels.
血压不断下降
Her B.P. Is dropping.
伊丽丝 保持清醒 好吗
Okay, Elyse, stay with me. Okay?
保持清醒
Just try to stay with me.
我的孩子还好吗
Is my baby okay?
我们要帮你侧身
We're gonna roll you on your side right now, okay?
是不是孩子没有心跳了
You can't hear my baby's heart?
别担心 再呼叫妇产科
Try not to worry. Page O.B. Again.
马上去
Right now.
加油啊 加油啊
Ugh. Come on. Come on.
妇产科的人在哪里 到底怎么了
Where's O.B.? What's happening?
凯普娜 她在出血
Kepner, she's bleeding.
什么
What?
脐带脱垂 我们要保住脐带
Cord's prolapsed. We need to secure it.
怎么了
What is happening?
宝宝的脐带往下掉
Your baby's umbilical cord has dropped,
缠着宝宝的身体
and it's now trapped against her body,
所以她现在很危险
and that's why she's in distress.
我们要保证脐带不掉出来
Ma'am, we need to keep the cord inside
宝宝才能获得氧气
so your baby doesn't lose any more oxygen.
这样做的话 我要把手放进去
To do that, I'm gonna have to place my hand inside.
真的很抱歉 这会非常疼
I'm really sorry, but it's gonna hurt a lot, okay?
通知我丈夫了吗 我丈夫在哪
Did you call my husband? Where is my husband?
通知了 握着我的手
I did. I called him. Hold my hand.
好的
Okay.
-好吗 -好的
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表