不是陌生人
Hey, hey, hey, not strangers.
是寄养家庭
A foster family.
他们很想照顾你
People who want to take care of you
而且比你奶奶
and are more... more prepared to do that
能更好地照顾你
than your grandma is right now.
他们会踢足球吗
Will they play soccer?
希望如此
I hope so.
要是他们不踢足球呢
What if they don't?
要是他们像哈利·波特的养父母那样
What if they're like the people from "Harry Potter"?
恶心 卑鄙 吓人
Like, gross, mean, and scary?
不会的 好吗
They-- they won't be, all right?
我保证
I promise.
但如果我爸爸醒了
But if my dad wakes up,
我就能跟他待在一起 对吗
I could stay with him, right?
对 如果他醒了
Yeah, if he wakes up.
伊桑 宝贝
Ethan, honey.
把你的酸奶吃了
Oh, eat your yogurt.
好吧 一会见你 好吗
Okay. Well, I'll see you, all right?
别担心
And don't worry.
好
Okay.
如果有什么事发生 呼我
Page me if anything changes.
欧文
Owen.
南希和我刚才谈了谈
Nancy and I had a conversation
关于停止养护的事宜
about withdrawal of care.
我没提出来 是她提的
I did not bring it up. She did.
她想知道九天后清醒的几率
She wanted to know what the chances are after nine days--
现在讨论停止治疗还太早
It is way too soon to talk about pulling the plug.
我跟她说
And I told her
既然八天以来 他都没任何起色
since he's gone eight days without improvement,
那么神经功能缺陷可能是永久性的
the neurological deficits are more likely be permanent.
你可真能说
Of course you did.
我不能撒谎 欧文
I wasn't gonna lie, Owen.
她不想让她儿子遭受这些...
She doesn't want to put her son through any more, or her--
太早了
It's too soon.
再做一个头部CT 全血细胞计数和血液化验
Get another head C.T., a C.B.C., and a chem panel.
我们早上已经抽血了
We just drew blood this morning.
我知道 再抽一次
I know. Do it again.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you something?
好啊
S--yeah.
当你和德里克收养佐拉时
When you and Derek adopted Zola,
你们怎么知道
how did you know?
我是说 你们怎么如此确定
I mean, how did you really know
你们要收养她
that that was something you were gonna do?
怎么了 你是想要...
Why? Are you thinking...
当我没说
Yeah, forget it.
当我没问
Just forget it.
为病床清理出走廊
Clear the hallways for cots.
人们会来寻找避难所
People will come looking for shelter.
暴风雨能有多糟
How bad is this supposed to be?
做最好的希望 最坏的打算
Hope for the best, prepare for the worst, right?
什么情况
What do we got?
39岁建筑工人
39-year-old construction worker.
大风将其从建筑上吹落
Wind blew him off a building.
从四层楼上摔下
Fell four storie to impale himself
被三根钢筋穿透
on three bars of standing rebar.
生命体征平稳
Vitals are stable.
现场有少量失血
Minimal blood loss on the scene.
-气道畅通 -我们走
- Maintaining airway. - Okay. Let's go.
一定让他叫鲍勃
Let his name be Bob.
一定让他叫鲍勃
Please let his name be Bob.
-为什么 -羊肉串鲍勃
- Why? - Shishka-bob.
我的名字叫里昂
My name's Leon.
病人神志清醒
The patient's awake and responsive.
天哪 真抱歉
Oh, my god. I'm so sorry.
很糟糕 对吗
It's bad, huh?
很糟糕吗 我会死吗
This is really bad? Am I gonna die?
里昂 我们现在还能说话
The fact that we're talking right now, Leon,
这就说明还不算很糟
means it's not as bad as it could be.
我猜也是
I guess so.
如果这些钢筋没刺穿我
If these bars hadn't caught me,
我就是人行道上的一滩泥了
I'd be a stain on the pavement right now.
要的就是这种态度 里昂
That's the attitude, Leon.
保持积极 好吗
Just keep that up, okay?
送他去手术室 并做X光检测
Let's get him to the O.R. And we'll take X-rays there.
呼叫格蕾和托瑞斯
Page Grey and Torres.
-凯普娜 凯普娜 -怎么了
- Kepner, Kepner. - What?
我接手这个
I'll take this.
为什么啊 我接收的病人
Why? Why? I caught it.
这是个棘手的病例 但我需要你
It's a big case, and I need you on--
当然是个棘手的病例 而且是我的
Yes, it is a big case. It's my big case.
我马上就要再次参加口试了
Hey, I-I am about to take my oral boards again,
而且我想让他们看到
and this is exactly the kind of case
我能应付这种病例
that I want them to see that I can handle
因为我今年要说死他们
because I am going to crush them this year.
我需要你去为暴风雨做准备
I need you on storm prep.
你曾经跟我说过
And you once told me that I should
让我别做行政人员 做一个医生
stop being an administrator and start being a surgeon.
那就是我的人肉串
And that's my human shish kebab.
-好吧去吧 -谢谢
- Okay. All right. I hear you. Go. - Thank you.
我可是会多注意你了
Now I will check in on you.
如果事情变糟 你可就小心了
If things get hairy, I'm tagging you out.
绝对不会的
You won't have to!
请卡诺护士到急诊室
Nurse Cano to E.R.
请桑迪·卡诺护士到急诊室
Nurse Sandy Cano to E.R.
出什么事了
What happened?
-你说呢 -布鲁克斯 你怎么看
- What does it look like? - Brooks, what do you see?
貌似有人狠狠地打了他
Like, someone super messed him up.
专业一点
Talk like a doctor.
颞骨骨折
Um, temporal bone fracture
伴随有硬脑膜外出血
with an epidural hemorrhage.
应何时将出血排出
How soon does the bleed need to be evacuated?
早就该了吧
Like, yesterday.
对 预定手术室
Yeah, book an O.R.
把他送过去
Let's get him up there.
克莱夫 到底发生了什么
Karev, what the hell happened?
谁干的
Who did this?
千万别让他死
Make sure he doesn't die.
你不能让他死 知道吗
You can't let him die, okay?
这一根在颈动脉旁边
This one's sitting right next to the carotid,
但看起来血管没有受到损伤
but it doesn't seem to have damaged it.
这一根在右上腹
This one's in the right upper quadrant.
根据超声来看
And according to the ultrasound,
可能避过了肝脏
it might have missed the liver.
还有这一根的超声
The ultrasound on this one
显示股动脉还是完整的 现在来说
showed the femoral artery is intact, for now.
这些钢筋很坚硬 当我们拿出来时
These bars are rough metal. When we take them out,
有扯碎血管的风险
we risk shredding the vessels.
他有可能大出血
He could bleed out.
医生 他开始呼吸困难了
Doctors, he's starting to lose his airway.
我需要插管
I need to intubate.
我想尽可能切掉暴露在外的钢筋
Okay, I want to cut down the protruding bars as close as possible
来减少我们拔出时造成的损害
to minimize the damage when we pull them out.
碎骨机吗
Bone cutter?
可能吧
Maybe.
不太可能
Uh, doubtful.
不行
Nope.
1.27厘米粗的钢筋
1/2-inch rebar.
我们需要11厘米 带有切断磨轮的
You're gonna want a 4-1/2-inch angle grinder
角向磨光机
with a cutoff wheel.
谢谢啊 里昂
Thank you, leon.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表