实习医生格蕾
—
第九季 第十一集 "周而复始"
"THE END IS THE BEGINNING IS THE END"
今天可是个大日子
It's a big day.
对 我很期待
Yeah. I'm excited about it.
真的么
Really?
你终于决定告诉克里斯蒂娜你怀孕了吗
You finally gonna tell Cristina that you're pregnant?
你指的大日子是什么啊
What are you talking about?
今天是你早期妊娠的最后一天
Today is the last day of your first trimester.
妊娠前三个月为早期妊娠
我指的是空难事件
I'm talking about the plane crash.
今天法官将公布判决
The judge could have a decision today
判决医院是否有责任
about whether the hospital is at fault or not.
今天不可能就有决定
Well, that's not gonna happen.
律师们都已经作出即决审判了
The lawyers moved for summary judgment.
这只是手续的一部分 还得开庭
Well, that is a formality. Then it's gonna go to trial.
肯定得花上几个月才能判决
It's gonna take months for a decision.
也许不用呢
Maybe not.
梅瑞狄斯 你的早期妊娠结束了
Meredith, your first trimester is over.
我们先关心这个
Let's focus on that.
别那么紧张 好好享受
Try and relax a little bit. Enjoy it.
告诉你的好姐妹 她会替你高兴的
Tell your twisted sister. She'll be happy for you.
大日子来临
The big day is here--
在这天你将得到结果
The day you're gonna hear the news,
即检查结果
the test result.
活检是恶性还是良性的
Is the biopsy malignant or benign?
是有救还是不治
Am I gonna live or die?
你肯定迫不及待想知道
You just want to know.
一起共进早餐
Breakfast for two?
即使结果不那么理想
Even if the news is scary.
我的老天爷
Ah, god. Oh, my god. Uh...
你想干嘛
What are you doing?
真是抱歉 我以为是克里斯蒂娜 但你不是
I'm sorry. I thought you were cristina, and you're not.
肯定不是啊
Definitely not.
因为之后你才能继续走下去
Because then you can move on,
无论前方如何
whatever that means.
你没碰她吧
You didn't?
我碰了
Yeah. I did.
那
It's...
那可不好玩
It's not funny.
我懂 我懂
Oh, I know. I know.
天哪
God.
不好玩
It's not.
只是太搞笑了
It's hilarious.
那真是丢脸丢大了
It was humiliating.
如果你穿了裤子就不会发生
If you wear pants, it doesn't happen as much.
我才起床好么
I just got up.
才从宿醉中醒过来 想找个杯子喝口水
I was looking for a glass for water 'cause I'm hung over.
你怎么杯子都没有 玻璃杯或是马克杯
And why are there no glasses or--or mugs or anything?
这么冲 谁信你宿醉才醒
You're pretty loud for a hung-over girl.
我被我的外科主任上下其手
The chief of surgery just felt me up.
而且因为你没有任何家具
And I had to sleep on your living room floor
我还在地板上睡了一晚
because you have no furniture,
害得我现在脖子痛死了
and now I have a neck ache.
和你交朋友无异于自虐
Being your friend is basically ruining my life.
别人也这么说
I've heard that before.
你个大二货
You're a douche.
你要么买♥♥个沙发 否则我不和你喝酒了
Get a couch, or I'm never drinking with you again.
我来示范一下 你想喝水的话
Look, if you're thirsty, all you gotta do
只要把脸埋到水龙头就可了
is stick your face under the faucet.
棒极了
Oh, okay.
我现在去医院
I'm going to the hospital
至少那里有食物和纸杯
where there's food and paper cups.
先生 我妈托我给你的
Sir. From my mom.
是饼干
Cookies.
这真的没必要
Oh, you know, that's not necess--
还有一封信
Oh, and there's a message
我得读给你听 保证你收到了
that I am supposed to read to you, make sure you get it.
理查德 我得到西雅图长老会医院做个会诊
"Richard, I am in town doing a case at seattle pres.
之前给你发消息 不知道你是否收到了
"Left you several messages and wasn't sure you got them.
不知道你现在还好吗
"I just want to make sure you're okay.
我很担心你
"I'm worried about you,
爱你的宝贝
Baby."
这个宝贝是指她不是我
Uh, to be clear, that was her and not me.
请转告她我很好
Well, please tell her I'm fine.
请等一下 先生 你得把饼干拿着
Oh, no, you gotta take the cookies, sir.
我很感激她的好意
That's such a nice gesture,
但我最近在戒甜食
but I'm trying to avoid sweets.
要么你吃吧
Uh, would you like them?
好吧 我把它放到休息室去
Um, I can put them in the lounge,
给大伙都吃吃
and everybody can enjoy them.
这主意不错
Oh, that's a fine idea.
早
Morning.
那个 我听说今天可能就出判决了
Hey, I heard there might be a judgment today.
我希望结果能对你们有利
I hope it works out for you.
你就假吧
No, you don't.
能够那么快出结果
A judgment comes down that quickly,
意味着是判医院疏忽
it means the hospital's negligent.
这意味着是你的疏忽
It means you did something wrong.
而你确实疏忽了
Which you did.
看来你早就对我做的有意见了
Well, you've obviously been thinking that for a while.
很高兴
I'm glad you...
你终于一吐你的不快
finally got it out in the open.
还有 我得声明一点
And for the record,
我是真心希望判决对你们有利
I really do hope it works out for you.
听说你女朋友今早上
I heard your girlfriend did a little panty dance
在厨房♥挺疯狂的呀
in the kitchen this morning.
她不是我女朋友
She's not my girlfriend.
我知道这有些怪
Look, I know it's weird.
她火♥辣♥性感 和我天天见面
She's hot and she's always around,
但我真没那样想过她
but I don't even think of her like that.
就像我没想过和你上♥床♥一样
It'd be like you and I sleeping together.
别恶心了 我在吃早餐呢
Ew. I'm trying to eat my breakfast.
那你也听你老公说吃了人家豆腐吧
Did you hear your husband accidentally copped a feel?
当然
Mm-hmm. Yeah.
但是他不是我老公
Oh, and he's not my husband.
所以他才得偷偷摸摸进来嘛
That's why he's sneaking in at the crack of crack.
你们真是够混乱
You are a messed up broad.
韦伯医生拒绝了我老妈送的饼干
Dr. Webber rejected my mother's cookies.
这招太阴了吧
That sounds dirty.
她只是担心他
She's worried about him.
她想要我去看看他 她觉得他太抑郁了
She wants me to assess his mood. She thinks he's depressed.
他妻子才死了一个月
Well, his wife died a month ago.
他难道不该抑郁吗
Isn't he supposed to be depressed?
当然该 但是得正常抑郁吧
Of course, but, like, normal depressed
不该这么生无可恋
or too depressed?
我觉得他还好吧 都来上班了
I mean, he's fine. He's back at work.
没 他不进手术室
Nah, but he's not operating.
也许你该去抱抱他
Maybe you should hold him.
我该走了
And I'm done.
慢慢吃饼干
Enjoy the cookies.
多谢啦
Thanks.
他是怎么摸你的胸器的
So what do you mean, he touched your boobs?
这样大抓一把么
Like "Wah-wah"?
他又不是毛头小伙 他可是外科主任
He's not a 13-year-old girl. He's the chief of surgery.
抱歉 我只是奇怪
Well, I'm sorry that I don't know
外科主任会怎么摸别人胸
how the chief of surgery touches boobs...
是不是从旁边摸上来
But was it, like, a glancing thing,
你的侧胸
like--like side boob?
-海瑟 -你告诉我怎么摸的嘛
- Heather. - Show me what happened.
-才不要 -是不是
- No. -Was it--look.
是不是这样
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表