How is that for not letting my emotions get away from me?
好的 再见
Okay. Good-bye.
是 有合适的心脏吗
Was that...is there a heart?
我 我先去找杨医生
I'm...I'm gonna go find Dr. Yang.
杨医生 我接到了美国器官共享网络的电♥话♥
Dr. Yang, I just received a call from U.N.O.S.
有一个合适的心脏
A heart's available.
我们要的话 要一个小时内回复
We have an hour to let them know if we want it.
我们要 现在就打给他们
We want it. Call them back right away.
充电到五焦耳
Charge to 5.
是给萨曼萨的心脏吗
Is there a heart for Samantha?
鲁茨坦先生 可以单独和你说句话吗
Mr. Rutstein, could I talk to you?
怎么了 是里斯出事了么
Uh, what is it? Is Rhys okay?
他还在手术中
He's still in surgery.
他现在病情很危急
He's in critical condition.
-天啊 -会没事的
- Oh, god. - It's gonna be fine.
鲁茨坦先生 可以单独和你说几句话吗
Mr. Rutstein, could I speak with you privately?
-这个 -我就在外面等你吧
- Oh. - I'll be outside if you need anything.
别
No.
别走 我想你陪着我
Stay. I...I want you here.
我需要你陪我
I need you here.
里斯的病情恶化了
Rhys has gotten worse,
非常糟 导致他的状态有变
Much worse, 'causing his status to change.
他排在了等待移植名单的最前面
He's been moved to the top of the transplant list.
现在有一个心脏
There is a heart.
我们的团队正去取心脏
Our team is harvesting it as we speak.
如果心脏可以 不会把它给萨曼萨
But if it's in good condition, it's not going to Samantha.
而是给里斯
It's going to Rhys.
想都别想上移植手术
Don't even try to get in on the transplant.
那是我的
It's mine.
我们可不可以不要这样
We don't have to do this.
吵来吵去 争斗不休 真是...
The fighting, the competing, it's...
怎么
What's wrong?
你怕杨会更喜欢我么
You worried that Yang's starting to like me better?
心脏已经在路上了吧
Please tell me that heart is on its way.
取心脏的团队三十分钟内会到
The harvest team will be here in 30 minutes.
很好
Good.
你脸色怎么这么难看
What's wrong with your face?
我刚告诉诺亚 他儿子
I had to tell Noah his son gets a transplant
会先于萝拉移植
in front of Laura.
就像是我偷了她女儿的心脏
It's like I personally stole her daughter's heart.
程序决定谁接受心脏
An equation decides where the heart goes,
-不是我们 -我知道
- not us. - I know.
爱生气 和我一起做移植手术
Scrub in on the transplant, Grumpy.
手术会让你振作起来
It'll cheer you up.
"天啊 我伤心欲绝 情绪低迷
"Gosh. I'm so sad and sensitive.
杨医生 鼓励我一下吧"
I really could use some cheering up, Dr. Yang."
假得好
Nicely done.
你们的意思是 宝宝需要机器来维持生命
You're saying, the baby needs that machine to stay alive?
现在是 体外膜肺氧合 就像是体外循环
Well, for now. Ecmo, it works a little like bypass
让你孙子的心脏得到休息
to give your grandson's heart a rest.
要多久
For how long?
因为我的朋友尼基周五为我办了个派对
'cause my friend Nikki's having a party for me on friday,
我想带着宝宝去
and I'm supposed to bring the baby.
吉米 你的宝宝需要在这待更长的时间
Kimmy, your baby will be here a lot longer than friday.
要多久 几周 几个月
How much longer? Weeks? Months?
目前还很难说
It's hard to know at this point.
我得给尼基打个电♥话♥
I'll have to call Nikki.
她预定了纸杯蛋糕什么的
She ordered cupcakes and stuff.
-妈妈 电♥话♥在哪 -在这儿
- Mom, where's your phone? - Oh, here.
吉米 你想现在进去看看宝宝吗
Kimmy, would you like to go in and see your baby now?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
确定吗 你不会伤到什么的
Are you sure? You won't hurt anything.
我可以推你到床边
I can wheel you right up next to the bed.
他现在又不知道我是谁
It's not like he's gonna know who I am or anything.
我累了 可以推我回房♥间吗
I'm tired. Can I just go back to my room?
好的 亲爱的
Sure, baby.
不敢相信我们竟然没有完成今天的工作
Oh, I can't believe we didn't get through everybody today,
现在 明天还是要和纱条斗争
and now... I am on lumps and bumps again tomorrow.
但我们依然做了许多...
Still, we got through a bunch of...
给你句忠告
Word of advice.
想避免满是纱条的一天吗
You want to avoid lump and bump day again,
只要确保你通过答辩
uust make sure you pass your stupid boards,
要不然你就是一直...
or you will always get stuck doing...
抱歉
Sorry.
罗斯 你可以走了 今天结束了
You can go, Ross. That's all.
明天需要我帮忙吗
You want me to help tomorrow?
罗斯 不要可怜我
Don't mock me, Ross.
我已经很累了 你...
It's been a long day. Just...
离开这里吧
get outta here.
天啊 恭喜
Oh, my god congratulations.
闭嘴
No!
医生回电♥话♥了吗
Did the doctor call back?
回了
Yes.
确认你妊娠8周的超声预约
To confirm your appointment for the 8-week ultrasound?
所以你知道了
So you know that?
我知道
I do?
好了 我们把话说清楚
Okay, let's be clear.
你什么都没听到 什么都不知道
You never heard anything. You know nothing.
你也不许把这些告诉任何人
And you don't ever mention any of this to anyone, ever.
懂没
You got it?
还有什么想说的吗
Is there anything else you would like to say
因为在这之后再也不许提了
before we drop this subject for the rest of eternity?
恭喜你
Congratulations?
*Baby, bet you*
*I want to*
*Take you out*
真想做这样的手术
I can't wait to scrub in on something like that.
在下面的人应该是我
That should be me down there.
你们看
Look at that.
杨医生用一针就结扎了肺动脉
Yang just ligated the pulmonary artery with one stitch.
她简直帅呆了
She's incredible.
没错 她就是
Yes, she is.
你确定你没在睁着眼打瞌睡
You sure you're not asleep with your eyes open?
你都目不转睛地盯了1个小时了
You've been staring at that kid for an hour.
她都不想看看他
She didn't even want to see him.
比起看看她的孩子 她更在乎
She cared more about her best friend's stupid pizza party
朋友的无聊披萨派对
than seeing her child.
她毕竟才15岁
Well, she's 15.
和年龄无关 她应该
It doesn't matter. She oughta--
你不知道她的经历
You don't know her story.
不是每个人都和你一样活在完美小世界里
Not everybody lives in a perfect little world like you.
我从来没说过我的世界十全十美
I never said my world was perfect.
普林斯顿 哈佛 完美的绩点
Oh... Princeton, Harvard, perfect GPA.
听着 不是所有人都能进常春藤大学
Look, not all of us go to ivy league schools
开价格不菲的名车
or drive fancy cars
靠着自己有钱的老爸
or rely on our richy-rich daddies
资助自己过无忧无虑的小日子
to bankroll our pretty little lives.
有些人不得不比其他人克服更多困难
Some of us have to overcome more than others.
这我知道
I know that.
所以...克服一下吧 公主殿下
So... get over it, princess.
你没资格评判他人
You're in no position to judge.
那你知不知道我用100美元纸币擤鼻涕
Did you also know that I blow my nose with $100 bills?
我的1岁生日蛋糕
and my 1-year-old birthday cake
是用鱼子酱做的
was made out of caviar.
好恶心
Gross.
还有 在我大得离谱的豪♥宅♥里
Also, in one of the rooms
有一个房♥间
of my obscenely big mansion,
墙面不是用油漆 而是用貂皮装饰的
instead of paint, I just lined the walls with mink.
闭嘴
Shut up.
是真的
It's true.
猜猜我家有几个壁炉
Guess how many fireplaces I've got.
四个
Four.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表