几小时前她的烧退了
Oh, and her fever broke a couple hours ago,
上一次量是37度3
uh, 99.2 last time I checked. Yeah.
格蕾医生 格蕾医生
Dr. Grey. Dr. Grey.
情况恶化了么
Is she crashing?
梅丽莎想见你
Melissa's asking for you.
去吧 去吧 我暂时没事
Go, go. I don't need to be anywhere.
好吧 拜拜 佐佐
Okay. Bye, Zozo.
说再见 说再见
Say bye. Say bye.
瞧你 我们去干啥子咧
Hey, you, what we gonna do?
我们来拍一下吧 拍拍手
We're gonna do high fives. Patty-cake.
你拍一 我拍一
Patty-cake, patty-cake, patty-cake.
梅丽莎
Melissa.
这是格蕾医生
Meet Dr. Grey.
我 我
I-I-I d--
不知道你还 记得多少
don't know how much, uh, you remember.
我 我被困住了
I was--I was trapped,
被压在什么下面
uh... under something.
你在那
And you were there.
你在那的 对吗
You were there, right?
是的 我
I was. I... I...
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, doctor.
这是什么
What's this?
塔克认可的保姆名单
My list of Tucker-tested babysitters.
你得腾出个手来 格蕾医生
You need a deeper bench, Dr. Grey.
你现在是主治了
You're an attending now,
你不知道什么时候会有病人
you never know when a crisis is gonna happen,
这可是看家宝
and this is gold.
我可不会随便给别人的
I don't give it out to just anyone.
谢谢
Thank you.
千万别醒 求你千万别醒
Don't wake up. Please don't wake up.
乖妞妞
Good girl.
天啊 不是吧
Oh, God. No!
今晚别再来事了
Not tonight.
别再出事情了
Not one more thing.
我逃生包里的一瓶龙舌兰都被我喝了
I downed the tequila bottle from my diaper bag.
我现在没法
I can barely...
我都不知道自己姓什么了
I don't even know what my name is.
莱西死了
Lexie's dead.
是啊
Yeah.
都死了
Everyone's dead.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表