谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
好消息是超声波显示
So the good news is, the ultrasound revealed
脑膨出里只有液体
the encephalocele itself contains only fluid,
没有脑物质
no actual brain matter.
所以我会切除...
So I will resect it...
希望这样一来 这个小家伙的相貌
and hopefully, this little guy's looking at
就会跟正常人一样
no developmental defects.
太棒了
Amazing.
只是运气好
It's just luck.
你好 抱歉了
Hi, sorry.
亚利桑那 有时间跟我去找贝利
Arizona, when you have a second, I need help with Bailey.
好的 等下
Yeah. Um, w--oh, hey. Hold on. No.
这是博斯韦尔医生
Um, this is Dr. Boswell.
她是缺陷新生儿病人的顾问
She's consulting on the sims baby.
你好 我是凯丽·托瑞斯 骨科
Hi. Dr. Callie Torres. Ortho.
介意我加入吗 这种病例很少见
Do you mind if I sit in? You--you see these, like, never.
当然 快进来
No, yeah. Yeah. Please come in.
多多益善
The more, the merrier.
然后我会从
Um, so then I will take a calvarial bone graft
顶骨那...
from the...
取出一块颅骨
parietal skull
然后用它...
and then use it...
来构造头骨的底部
to form the base of the skull.
其实可以用人造的
I mean, you can use synthetics,
但是肯定不如
but where I can use his own bone...
天然的好 是吧 托瑞斯医生
farm local, right, Dr. Torres?
这之后就是普通的兔唇修复了
After that, it's really just a standard cleft lip repair,
我相信你和艾弗里医生闭着眼都能做
which I'm sure you and Dr. Avery can do in your sleep.
虽说如此
Oh, well-- mm.
既然你来了
Yeah, but since you're here,
我们可以观摩学习啊
Uh, we, uh, we could watch and learn.
那好吧
All right, then.
这样的话 那我就露一手吧
In that case, I'll try to show off a little.
我都有点爱上她了
I'm a little bit in love with her.
太好了
Oh, good.
我没迟到
I didn't miss it.
没 刚好赶上
Nope. Just in time. I think.
是她出的主意
Well, it was her idea.
因为你不肯从实验室里出来
No, you won't come out of the lab.
我们没其他办法了
You gave us no other choice.
贝利 听我们说完
Bailey, just hear us out.
是啊 艾弗里想要向你道歉
Yeah, um, Avery wants to apologize.
我们都想向你道歉
We all want to apologize.
对 是他搞砸了 他自己知道
Yes, he screwed up. He knows that.
他应该支持你才对
He should've had your back more.
-德里克 上啊 -好 你知道的
- Derek, go. - Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know, you know,
如果我是你的话也会生气
I would be just as mad as you are.
你看到过我生气的样子
You've seen me mad.
我到丛林里瞎晃
I hang out in the woods
喝酒喝到不省人事
and I drink myself into a stupor.
但是我从中学到的是 那么做毫无意义
But the thing I've learned from hiding out is, it doesn't work.
贝利 我们需要你
And, bailey, we need you.
没有你这个医院运转不起来啊
This hospital does not work without you.
急诊室紧急呼叫 我该走了
9-1-1 in the e.R. Gotta go.
知道吗 这根本不是你的实验室
Guess what, lady. This isn't even your lab.
是我们给你买♥♥的
Okay? We bought it for you.
太过了
Was it too much?
有点
Yeah.
怎么回事
What's going on?
他吞了他奶奶的安♥眠♥药♥
He got into his grandma's sleeping pills.
没有反应 收缩压74
Unresponsive. B.P. 74 systolic.
好 把他送到外伤一室
Okay, let's get him to trauma room one.
准备做洗胃
Let's prep for a gastric lavage.
不用 你跟他太亲近了 我来手术
No! You're too close to this. I got it.
好 我们现在先打氟马西尼点滴
All right, let's, uh, start a flumazenil drip, now.
我午睡醒来的时候
When I woke up from my nap...
他躺在地板上 我叫不醒他
He was on the floor. I couldn't wake him.
你可知道这会有什么影响
You know what happens now?
她现在有法律义务联♥系♥社工机构
She is legally obligated to contact social services.
这 这是个意外
It--it was an accident--
他服药过量 南希 你到底在想什么
He took an overdose, Nancy. What were you thinking?
你有想过吗
Were you thinking?
求你 他不能死 上帝啊
Please, he can't die. Oh, god.
他不能也跟着死
He can't die, too.
他不能
He can't.
他情况稳定吗
Is he stable?
应该吧
I think so.
还需要继续监控
We're still monitoring him.
还好来得及时 用氟马西尼
But we got him in time to administer the flumazenil
抵消了唑吡坦[安♥眠♥药♥]的作用
to reverse the effects of the zolpidem.
但愿他会尽快苏醒
So hopefully, he'll wake up soon.
好吧 关于社会福利部门
Okay. Listen, about the social services--
我已经打电♥话♥了
I already called them.
社工马上就到
The social worker's on her way.
-伽马氨基丁酸激动剂 -是啊
- It's a GABA agonist. - Yeah.
欧文 唑吡坦是伽马氨基丁酸激动剂
Owen, zolpidem is a GABA agonist.
我们可以逆转它的影响
We can reverse the effects.
等等 我们是要让他醒过来
Wait. We want him to wake up.
那为什么我们要给他服安♥眠♥药♥
So why are we giving him sleeping pills?
唑吡坦能增加
Uh, zolpidem triggers the gaba pathway,
伽马氨基丁酸的传递 使大脑困倦
causing drowsiness in normal brains.
而当正常化学平衡被打破时
Where the chemical balance has been disturbed,
研究表明这种药能逆转影响
studies have shown that the drug can reverse the effect.
这个真的可以让他醒过来吗
This could actually wake him up?
那要过多久我们才能
So how long before we--
所有的案例都表明只要几分钟
All the cases said it took only minutes.
她会没事吧
Is she gonna be okay?
这个
Um...
得看接下来二十四小时内的情况
the next 24 hours is gonna be critical.
希望她的肝和肾的功能能改善
I'm hoping to see her liver and kidney function improve.
这么说她脱离危险期了
So she's out of the woods?
他没这么说 丹尼
He didn't say that, Danny.
够了 你们俩住嘴
Okay, you two, stop it.
别吵了
Stop fighting.
不管发生了什么 都已经过去了
Whatever happened, whatever the history,
你们都得忘掉
you need to get over it.
那些都不重要
It's not important.
她需要你们
She needs you.
你知道吗 我
You know, I...
我看到
I saw how...
她有多不开心 我只是没在意
Unhappy she was, and I just ignored it.
有几次她想跟我谈谈 但是我
She tried to talk to me a couple of times, and I just...
把她拒之门外
I just shut it down.
我以为如果我
You know, I thought if I could...
拿到更好的演出机会 赚更多的钱
get us better gigs and make some more money
名气更大
and become more famous...
那么
That, um...
也许她会重新爱上我
maybe she'd love me again.
丹尼
Danny...
现在我们需要为凯拉想一想
Right now we need to be thinking about kayla.
我会的
I am.
她不需要我 她需要你
She doesn't need me. She needs you.
你
You...
你眼里有她 你爱她
You see her. You love her.
你
You...
只有你能帮到她
You're the one who can help her.
阿历克斯 拜托
Alex, come on.
我俩是不是可以不♥要♥沉♥默♥以对
Can we at least try and talk to each other?
我不想以后都不能去儿科
I'd like to feel like I don't have to avoid pediatrics,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表