and the fact that I'm dating a guy and not available
没时间每晚都陪他去乔的酒吧
to go to Joe's bar every night is just--
他是有些伤心
He's feeling hurt
孤独
and lonely.
或者就是他讨厌你
Or he hates you.
这理由真安慰人
Thanks.
不用谢
You're welcome.
怎么了
What's wrong?
她把自己锁在里面了
She locked herself in there.
杰琳 亲爱的 没事的 出来吧
Jaelynn, sweetie. It's okay. Come on out.
杰琳 我是克莱夫医生
Jaelynn, it's Dr. Karev.
杰琳 听着 我知道这很吓人
Look, Jaelynn, come on. I know it's scary.
出来 我们慢慢谈
Just come out and we'll talk.
你可以问我任何问题
You can ask me whatever you want.
这就是传说中的冷暴♥力♥
It's the silent treatment.
她不会听的
She won't crack.
有一次 我们没收她手♥机♥
Once we took her phone from her.
她七天都没和我们说话
She didn't speak to us for seven days.
她在和别人交谈
Oh, she's talking to somebody.
-她跟你发短♥信♥ -也许吧
- She texting you? - Maybe.
让她从厕所里出来
Tell her to come out of the bathroom.
我不可能指挥她做事
I don't tell her what to do.
照做
Just do it.
有种你逼我
Make me.
你来真的
Are you for real?
DF医生
"Dr. D.F."?
臭脸医生
Dr. Douche Face.
说的是谁啊
Who's that supposed to be?
你以为是谁 还我手♥机♥
Who do you think? Now give it back.
逼我啊
Make me.
这叫多米诺移植
It's called a domino transplant.
你们俩血型一致
Because you guys are the same blood type,
我们把新的心肺移植给舒尔茨先生
we will put the new heart and lungs into Mr. Schulz,
然后把舒尔茨先生原来的心脏
and then take Mr. Schulz's original heart
移植给克朗普先生
and give it to Mr. Crump.
把他的心给我
So his heart in my body?
绝对不可能
Nothing doing.
这是最好的解决方案
It--it's the best solution in this case.
最好的方案就是我62岁的人
The best solution is a 62 year old
得到这70岁老头的二手货吗
getting a 70-year-old's hand-me-downs?
实际上 所有捐赠的心脏都是二手货
Technically, all donor hearts are hand-me-downs.
舒尔茨先生的心脏80%功能都是良好的
Mr. Schulz's heart is 80% functional.
而你的心脏功能只剩百分之十
Yours is only 10%.
听到了吗 百分之八十
Yeah, you hear that? 80%.
能得到这样的心脏 你走大运了
You'd be lucky to get a ticker like this one.
你立马死翘翘 我才真的走大运
I'd be lucky if you dropped dead right now
我就能得到全新的心脏
and I got the fresh heart.
克朗普先生 你得认真考虑这
Mr. Crump, you should really consider this op--
我宁愿死掉
Look, I would rather croak
也不要这老混♥蛋♥的心脏
than have this bastard's old lump of meat in my chest.
日子还真是越来越棒了
This day just keeps getting better and better.
是啊 真不错
Yeah, right. It's great.
先生 你得坐下
Okay, sir. You need to sit down.
不 我要离开这病房♥
No, I need to get out of this room.
-请你放手 -先生 冷静
- Please. Get out of my... - Sir, calm down. Just...
无论如何 他都不愿意接受那心脏
So he's rejecting the heart out of spite?
是啊
Yeah.
我不知道怎样才能说服他
I can't figure out how to talk him into taking it.
你和欧文谈过没
Have you talked to Owen?
还没 我了解他 他需要时间
Uh, no. But I know him. He just needs time.
你老公到底是什么意思呢
What is your husband's deal anyway?
克里斯蒂娜 够了
Oh, Cristina.
感觉就像大家都疯了
You know, it's like everyone has gone crazy.
欧文和德里克互掐
Owen and Derek are at each other's throats.
艾弗里踏上权利之路
Avery's on some kind of power trip.
我本该去准备一场移植手术
You know, I am supposed to be prepping for a major transplant,
凯丽却把手术安排表扔给我了
and Callie's left me with an O.R. board
这玩意长得像魔方一样
that's like a rubik's cube.
第一天掌权
Wow. In charge one day,
医院就已经彻底乱成一锅粥了
and already the hospital's spinning out of control?
得挂了 我们到了
Okay, I gotta go. We're here.
你以后别再偷听我打电♥话♥
Uh, you need to stop listening to my conversations.
医院真的乱成一锅粥了吗
Is the place really spinning out of control?
什么 绝对不会 闭嘴吧
What? No, of course not. Shut up.
一切都秩序井然
Everything's perfectly fine.
大家都去哪了
Where is everybody?
都走了 我们这差不多完工了
They've gone. We're pretty much done here.
完工是什么意思 我们的肾脏哪去了
What do you mean done? Where's our kidney?
为什么一脸疑惑
Why do you look confused?
我们的肾脏呢
Where is our kidney?
别碰我的肾脏
Hands off my kidney!
我说过了 这不是你的肾脏
I'm telling you, this isn't your kidney.
我再说一遍
And I'm telling you,
拿出文件来证明
show me the paperwork to prove that,
不然我就撕开你喉咙
or I'm gonna reach down your throat
切下你的肾脏
and take one of yours.
找到我们的肾脏了
I found our kidney.
很好 把你家恶狗叫走
Great. Now call off your attack dog.
威尔逊 退后
Wilson, stand down.
-它在哪 -登上去西雅图的飞机了
- Where is it? - It hopped a flight to Seattle.
自个上飞机 怎么做到的
All by itself? How'd it do that?
我不知道 我们得回去了
I don't know. We gotta get home. Come on.
走吧
Let's go.
你给她发了个蜜蜂和冰块的表情
You sent her an emoticon of a bee and an ice cube?
意思是"淡定"
It means "Be chill"
从厕所里出来
and come out of the bathroom.
我知道是你
I know it's you.
西奥从不会发表情
Theo would never text emoticons.
给我五分钟
Just... give me five minutes,
然后我绝不再烦你
and then I will never bother you about it again.
可以 五分钟 但得在这里面
Okay. Five minutes, but in here.
我知道你很害怕 但你需要这个肾脏
I know you're scared, but you need this kidney.
用肾透析 至少我不会秃顶
At least with dialysis, I won't go bald,
变肥 或者拉裤子
get fat, and poop my pants.
那不是长久之计 你知道的
That's not the solution, and you know it.
我能不能等下一个
Can't I, like, take the next one?
我还没准备好
I'm, like, not ready for this.
你准备好了
Yes, you are.
听着 杰琳
Look, Jaelynn, um,
有个女孩
there's this girl,
我没告诉她我喜欢她
and I didn't tell her that I was into her,
可现在她和别的猛♥男♥在一起
and now she's with some dude with big arms.
你不是想泡我吧
Um, are you, like, hitting on me?
你有点老了
'cause you're, like, old.
天呐 不不
God. No. No.
我的意思是
No, my--my p-point is,
是说这个肾是个好东西
is that this--this kidney is a good thing,
如果好东西摆在你面前
and that you need to take the good things
你就要收着
when they're in front of you,
因为如果你不要 别人就会拿走
because if you don't, someone else will.
所以你是说 收下这个肾
So you're saying, take this kidney,
这样别的猛♥男♥就不会得到它了
so some dude with big arms doesn't get it?
是的
Yeah.
给她做术前准备吧
Let's get her prepped.
别离她左右
Don't leave her side.
明白
Got it.
怎么样了
Hey. How's it looking?
你让我跑这么远来取肾
You sent me all the way out here to get a kidney
而肾已经飞回西雅图了
that's already flying coach to Seattle
还没医生在旁陪着
as an unaccompanied minor?
-什么 -我都不知道是谁取走的
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表