我希望你跟他能做一般朋友
I want you to be regular friends with the ancient guy
还有不要再交炮♥友♥了
and stop having sex friends in general.
我跟老古董是普通朋友啊
I am regular friends with the ancient guy.
坦白地说 他是我在这的好朋友
He, frankly, is my bestie.
他相当于你在明尼苏达的翻版
He's my you here in Minnesota.
你那明尼苏达的忘年交
Well, how does the ancient Minnesota me
对于你把帕克当炮♥友♥有什么看法
feel about you being sex friends with Parker?
没什么大不了的 不用担心帕克
You know, it's no big deal. Parker is fine.
有点腹黑 话有点多 但还好
A little reptilian, a little chatty, but fine.
这说明你需要帮助
This is a cry for help.
是要高♥潮♥才对
It's a cry for an orgasm.
那是怎么行得通的
And how's that working out?
格蕾医生 放射科的报告
Dr. Grey, the radiologist report
表明是后腹膜膈脚占位
does indicate a retrocrural mass,
说明我有可能是对的 或者不对
which means I could be right, right? Or not?
我去
Holy crap.
-怎么了 -我得走了
- What? - I gotta go.
我勒个去
Holy crap.
这会是个大惊喜吗
Is it a big surprise?
很大的惊喜
It's very big.
我需要用两只手接着吗
Will I need to use two hands?
两只手恐怕不够
Two hands won't be enough.
韦伯医生 这床能降点儿吗
Dr. Webber, does this bed go down at all?
布莱恩 这位是
Bryan, um, this is the urologist
我和你提到过的泌尿科医生
that I was talking to you about.
这是凯瑟琳·艾弗里医生
This is Dr. Catherine Avery.
在你开口之前
Before you say anything, uh,
我先说明下 我没在口袋里放篮球
no, these aren't basketballs in my pockets;
同时我很高兴见到你
and, yes, I am very happy to see you.
惊喜吧
Surprise.
我真不明白
I don't understand why
你怎么等到情况这么严重 才来治疗
you've let it get this bad before seeking treatment.
他想以此为借口
He's using it as an excuse
来躲避我们的高中毕业十周年聚会
to avoid our 10-year high school reunion.
宝拉 我没有躲
Paula, I am not.
他就是在躲
He is.
以前情况没这么严重
It wasn't this bad before.
我有去看其他医生
I mean, I-I've seen other doctors
只是他们开的处方都没什么用
who prescribed pills that never seemed to work.
然后几个月前 它就开始有点
Then a few months ago, everything sort of just...
像吹气球了
blew up.
要不是我生拉硬拽 他根本不会来
He wouldn't even have come if I hadn't dragged him.
我会来的
I would have.
什么时候
When?
等聚会结束以后
After the reunion.
布莱恩 你没必要害怕
Bryan, there's no need to fear.
等到我们帮你做完手术
By the time we get finished with you,
你就可以轻装上阵地去参加聚会了
you'll be hitting that reunion with 98% less scrotum.
托马斯医生 动脉导管未闭是一个问题
Dr. Thomas, the P.D.A. was one thing,
但现在血管堵塞 是否要动两次手术
but now with the blockage, does that mean two surgeries?
不 这意味着两个步骤而已
No, it means two procedures,
我建议在同一次手术中完成
both of which I propose to perform during one surgery.
我们先从侧面修复动脉导管的破口
We'll fix your P.D.A. from the side,
然后把你翻过来
then flip you over
再从前面疏通堵塞血管
and then open up your blocked arteries from the front.
把我翻过来转过去 随便你们怎样
Flip me, spin me... whatever you want.
如果这意味着我将不再觉得
If it means not feeling like
活得像八十岁老太太 我就同意手术
I'm trapped in the body of an 80 year old anymore, I'm in.
简妮特 相信我
Janet, believe me.
我完全明白你的感觉
I know exactly how you feel.
因为他老了 他非常非常的老
Because he's old. He's very, very old.
别把杨医生的失礼错当作幽默感
Don't mistake Dr. Yang's disrespect for a sense of humor.
她根本就没幽默感
She hasn't got one.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
我尊敬您
I-I respect you.
您就像是那历史性的地标
You're a historical landmark.
你还来
Case in point.
就像那科罗拉多大峡谷
Like the Grand Canyon.
继续说
Keep it up.
比大峡谷还历史悠久呢
Only--only older.
行了 说够了吧
Oh, all right. Enough.
-就老那么一点 -没完了你
- Just a smidge. - Oh, my god.
就比大峡谷老这么一点
A smidge older than that.
我一直有去健身
I work out all the time,
我还读男性健康杂♥志♥
I read "Men's Health",
我吃东西从不随心所欲
and I don't eat anything I actually want.
然后你却说我快要死了
And you're telling me I'm gonna die?
这个肿瘤切除难度大 但并不是不可能
This tumor is difficult to resect. It's not impossible.
罗伯 你是一名私人保安 对吧
Rob, you're in private security, right?
对 我是个保镖
Yeah, I'm a bodyguard.
好的 那也是我的工作
All right. Well, that's my job, too.
我是你的坚强后盾
I have your back.
你知道吗
Yeah, you know what?
这个肿瘤就是个小混混而已
This tumor is just a little punk.
给我拿点纸巾行吗
Can I have some tissue, please?
有问题吗
Any questions?
当你在2003年
When you performed
完成那个经颅斜坡脊索瘤切除术时
that transcranial resection of clival chordoma in 2003,
你意识到自己将成为全世界内
did you realize you'd become a major influence
外科手术界的翘楚吗
on surgeons around the world?
有关于中心静脉置管的问题吗
Any questions about central lines?
我知道你们在医学院里学过这个了
Okay, look, I get that you went over this in med school.
但是作为实习生
But as interns,
你每天都要进行中心静脉置管
you're gonna be asked to insert central lines every day.
操作失误 病人可能会付出生命的代价
Do it incorrectly, and the patient could die.
我本可以去观摩胰十二指肠切除术的
I could be watching a Whipple right now.
我听说韦伯医生有个阴囊淋巴水肿的病人
I heard that Dr. Webber's has a patient with scrotal lymphedema.
-阴囊淋巴水肿 -别说了
- Scrotal lyphedema? - Stop.
-女士们 -谢博德医生
- Ladies. - Uh, Dr. Shepherd,
我有个关于中心静脉置管的问题
I have a question about central lines.
很好 说吧
Great. Go ahead.
在第一次学习中心静脉置管时
In learning to insert your first central line,
你有没有学会哪些技能 并最终在2003年
did you develop any of the skills that contributed
让你成功实施经颅斜坡脊索瘤切除术呢
to your influential clival chordoma resection in 2003?
杨医生 你能过来一下吗
Dr. Yang, can I see you for a second, please?
我马上就回来
You know, I'll be right back.
会很长时间吗
Is this gonna take long?
就一个简短的问题
Just a quick question.
你有没有试着建议他采用微创的方式
Did you even try to suggest a less invasive approach?
当然了 我建议采用整合手术
Uh, yeah. Of course I did. A hybrid surgery.
只有一个切口 一半的时间就能完成
Only one incision, done in half the time.
你什么时候提的建议
When? When did you suggest it?
记不清了 昨天吧
I don't know. Yesterday.
他说什么
What did he say?
他说
Uh, ah, he said,
我们是一家医院 还是送披萨的
"Are we a hospital or a pizza delivery service?"
他问我们是否需要在三十分钟内完成手术
He asked if we needed it done in 30 minutes or less.
他真是个老顽固
He is so stubborn.
是的 但他说的也没错
Yeah. Uh, but he's not wrong.
他的方法能减小复发分流的风险
I mean, his way minimizes the risk of recurrent shunt.
虽然有点老套 但我从来不会想到
I mean, it's old-school, but I never would've thought--
知道了 听起来不错
Got it. Sounds great.
那我可以回去了吗
Okay. So I can go back?
去吧 珍惜眼前好好享受吧
Yeah, go, go. Enjoy it while you can.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我的试用期要结束了吗
Will I be off probation soon?
你就去吧
Just go.
大多数男人就会给女孩送花
Most men would just bring a girl flowers.
我们正在玩一场很危险的游戏
You know, this is a very dangerous game we're playing.
我已经尽力不让杰克森
I've done my best to keep Jackson in the dark
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表