- 'cause I had a stupid idea. - Oh, no, no, don't.
没人会失业
Nobody is gonna lose their jobs.
大家都会失业 布鲁克斯从卡荷尔那听来的
Everybody is. Brooks heard it straight from Cahill.
医院会被清算
The hospital is liquidating.
-明天早上交易就结束了 -欧文知道吗
- The deal is closing tomorrow morning. - Does Owen know?
她没说
She didn't say.
克莱斯特是最后一个难关
All right, so Crest is our last meeting,
也是我们唯一的机会
and it's our only chance.
-两个小时后 -真不要有压力啊
- In two hours. - Oh, no pressure or anything.
好吧
Okay.
如果我们只有十五分钟
Well, if we only get 15 minutes,
我们就要好好利用
then we need to make the most of them, so--
是的
Right.
没错 我们不能袖手旁观
Right, right. We can't just sit on our thumbs
就让他们光看斯坦那堆破纸
and let 'em read Stan's boring crap.
-别介意啊 -没事 我觉得很有趣
- No offense. - None taken. It's interesting to me.
我们也要知道那破纸的内容
We need to know all of this boring crap, too.
好的 我们要能回答上
All right, so we need to be able to answer
每个他会提出的问题
every single question he could ask.
好 我们分工
Okay, well, let's divide it up.
斯坦 给我们看看那些破纸
Stan, give us all the boring crap you have.
这什么意思
That doesn't make any sense.
-是真的 卡荷尔说 -布鲁克斯
- It's true. Cahill said-- - Brooks...
你不能把这件事说出去
Okay. Y-you--you just can't say anything to anyone else.
像这样的事
Something like this, it's...
会人心惶惶 太...
People panic. It's too...
太重大了
It's too big.
我不明白
I-I don't understand.
你今早才说这地方没戏了
This morning, you called this place a sinking ship.
不 这不同
No, that's different.
我没想到这真的会倒
I never--never thought it would actually sink.
什么都别说出去 懂吗
You keep your mouth shut, you hear me?
他们要把我们拆散
They are stripping us for parts
像拆破卡车一样
like a busted ass truck.
不会吧 我们会信你的鬼话
What, and we're just supposed to believe that
就因为你的小发型吗
because you got a kicky little haircut?
也因为这是真的
And also because it's true.
我想吐
Ugh. I'm gonna be sick.
我还有个手术
And I have a surgery.
我要在我最后一场手术中吐了
I'm gonna be sick in my final surgery.
这可不是我想要的离开方式
This is not how I wanted to go out.
杰克逊可能会去波士顿
Jackson might be going to Boston.
-我不知道 也许我 -别说了
- I mean, I don't know. Maybe I-- - Stop right there.
我知道这很不好 可别做那样的女孩
I know this is really bad, but don't be that girl.
哪样的女孩
What girl?
跟着男友满处跑的女孩
That girl who follows her boyfriend across country
像个小狗
like a puppy dog.
我不是那种女孩
I am not that girl.
他们刚得了几百万美金
They were just awarded millions of dollars.
是我也会辞职的
I'd quit my job, too.
你不会的 他们也不会
No, you wouldn't, and neither would they.
他们不是那种人
They're not that kind of people.
别扯了
Oh, that's bull.
他们就是那种人
They're exactly that kind of people.
他们只想着自己
They're only out for themselves.
他们没准把钱集中起来
They're probably pooling their money together
-开个私人诊所之类的 -我才不信那些
- for some private practice or something. - I don't buy it.
要开个饭店 不会用自己的钱的
You want to start a restaurant, you don't use your own money.
而且他们也没必要保密
And they have no reason to keep that a secret.
我真应该去该死的霍普金斯
I should gone to freakin' Hopkins.
是啊 你选错了
Yeah, that was a bad move.
那边在干吗
What do you think's going on over there?
我们什么都不能说
You guys, we cannot say anything.
这样的消息只会让大家恐慌
News like this will just make people panic.
是啊 没错
Yeah, no kidding.
我很恐慌
I'm panicking.
就是这样 什么都别说
Exactly, so don't say anything.
别说什么
Don't say anything about what?
你听说了
You heard.
你的实习生说的
Your intern.
该死的女孩 我
Damn that girl. I...
真想揪她头发
could just grab her by the hair...
那是什么
What's that?
我要
Oh, I'm...
给一个病人做人造动脉
giving a patient an artificial artery
好让她继续做透析
so that she can stay on dialysis.
尽量延长她的生命
Keep her alive long enough
让她能等到肾
to get the kidney she's been waiting on.
听起来很有意思
Sounds like fun.
想参加手术吗
Want to scrub in?
或许是我们最后一次机会了
Might be our last chance.
临行前最后一次
One more for the road.
我以为我有天会当上外科主任
I thought I'd be chief of surgery someday.
你不该散播那样的谣言
You shouldn't spread that kind of rumor.
那不是谣言
It's not a rumor.
我听布鲁克斯说的 她从
I heard it from Brooks. She heard it from--
这就是典型的谣言
That is a textbook rumor.
这不是真的 问问亨特 他会告诉你的
And it's not true. Just ask Hunt. He'll tell you.
他不会跟实习生承认那种事的
He'd never confirm something like that to an intern.
你去问他
You ask him.
不是我传的谣言
It's not my rumor.
嘿 准备好了吗
Hey. We ready to roll?
作为教学医疗中心
As an academic medical center,
我们现在有411个床位
we are currently at 411 beds.
可一旦我们重建为
But once we're restored
一级创伤中心 床位数会上升到500
to a level I trauma center, that number will raise to 500.
是的 会增加来自
Right, increasing revenue streams
急诊和长♥期♥护理的收益
for both acute and long-term care.
等等
Pause.
这是中文
Whoa, whoa, whoa. This is in Chinese.
全部是中文
Literally in chinese.
告诉西蒙在我回去之前给我英文版
Tell Simon I need these in English before I go back in there.
-让艾丽丝取消我的茶歇 -好的
- And have Alyse cancel my tee time at Canterwood. - Right away.
-抱歉 继续 -我们都非常
- Sorry. Go. - Yeah, we're all very--
辛迪准备好我的行李了吗
Did--did Sandy take my luggage already?
我需要带充电器
I need my charger thingy.
我们对医护患者
So we're passionate about patient care
和医疗进步充满热情
and medical advancement.
我们想在这两个方面 成为美国
We want to be the premier hospital in the U.S.
首屈一指的医院
for both.
你的包已经到西雅图机场了
Your bags are at sea-tac already.
需要拿回来吗
Should we bring them back?
不 那太蠢了
No, that's silly.
不是说你 你很棒 继续
Not you. You're great. Keep going.
好的 我们可以组成管理委员会
All right, we would comprise the managing board,
而你作为主要股东 可以
and with you being the primary shareholder, you could--
等等 停一下 重新来
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. Stop. Go back.
我以为你们只想做简单的出资方
I thought you were looking for an outright buyer.
你们想经营这里吗
You want to run this?
我们是的
We do.
我们都是在这里培训和工作的
But we all trained and worked there.
是的 我们比任何人都了解这里
Yeah, we know the place better than anyone.
我们投身于
We've invested ourselves--
是的 投身 我喜欢
Yes. Invested yourselves. I love that.
你们完全是这么做的
You have totally done that.
病毒性胶质母细胞瘤的谢博德疗法
The Shepherd method of viral glioblastoma treatment--
格蕾医生 你的名字也在里面吧
Dr. Grey, your name was on that, too, right?
是的
It was.
你写了本书
You wrote the book on, uh,
关于游离软骨支架的制备
scaffold-free cartilage fabrication.
在史密斯 伯克利和斯坦福都是班级第一
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表