我是说这个病人开始手术多久了
I mean, how long has the patient been open?
记下我回答你问题
Counting the minutes I'm wasting
浪费的时间
answering your questions?
我本来问题很少的 但你的实习生
I'd have fewer questions, but your intern told me
告诉我手术被推迟到了三点钟
that the surgery had been moved to 3:00.
很明显 手术没有推迟
Clearly, it wasn't.
所以请原谅我需要赶上进度
So forgive me if I'm trying to play catch up.
是我不对 我道歉
Intern mistake. I apologize.
威尔逊医生被要求不允许任何来访者进入
Dr. Wilson was under orders not to allow any visitors--
我不是来访者 谢博德医生
I'm not a visitor, Dr. Shepherd.
任何非手术必须人员
Anyone who is not surgically necessary
在我的手术室都不被欢迎
is not welcome in my O.R.
棉垫
All right, cottonoid,
博琪 谢谢
Boki, please.
*To light the world for us*
阿历克斯 找人替我
I have to switch, Alex.
没人替你
No one is switching.
你正拿着二尖瓣呢 别动
You're holding the mitral valve, so don't move.
怎么了 你不舒服吗
What's wrong? Are you sick?
阿历克斯 用那个手术刀
Alex, take that scalpel...
什么 你要干嘛
What? What are you doing?
捅我的脚
And stab me in the foot.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
-我的假肢 捅我 -你怎么不对劲了
- My prosthetic. Stab me. - What is wrong with you?
克莱夫医生
Dr. Karev,
我是外科主任
I am the chief of surgery.
这是命令
This is an order.
现在用手术刀捅罗宾斯医生的脚
Stab Dr. Robbins in the foot right now.
干嘛呀
What?
阿历克斯
Alex.
好的
Of course.
亚利桑那 阿历克斯
Arizona? Alex!
*'cause you're someone*
*You're someone I can trust*
*You're someone*
好多了
That's better.
好多了
That's better.
抽吸
Suction.
发生什么了 我
What happened? Did I--
你什么也没做 这是个出血点 烙铁
You didn't do anything. It's a bleeder. Cautery.
棉垫
Cottonoid.
好的
Okay.
搞定 面部功能怎么样了
Got it. How's the facial function?
对不起 我看不到有抽搐
I'm sorry. I don't see a twitch.
加油 吉米 抽一下
Come on, Jimmy. Twitch.
见鬼
Damn it.
那意味着什么
What does that mean?
意味着我们可能让吉米失去了
It means we may have cost Jimmy
半张脸的运动功能
the ability to move half his face.
他醒来前我们都不会知道结果
We won't know until he wakes up.
时间正好 格蕾
Oh, perfect timing, Grey.
我踩到你的脚了吗
Oh, no. Did I step on your foot?
这次我不生气
No. I'm not mad this time.
所以你高兴的时候也哭吗
Oh. So you cry when you're happy, too?
显然
Apparently.
注意看着肝脏 学点东西
Eyes on the liver. Learn something.
爱德华兹 情况报告
Edwards, status report.
车祸病人在1号♥床
Your M.V.C. is in bed 1
等待做血管造影术
waiting on an angio.
我为2号♥床传呼了一个骨科会诊
I paged an ortho consult for bed 2,
醉汉在3号♥床
And drunk guy in bed 3.
-4号♥床呢 -新来的 髌骨脱位
- 髌骨脱位And what's in bed 4? - New patient. Patellar dislocation.
13号♥床
And bed 13?
没有13号♥床
There is no bed 13.
干得好 爱德华兹 你通过了
Good job, Edwards. You passed.
而且你的候诊室清空了 真不错
And your waiting room is clear. Nicely done.
不好意思打扰了
Ah, sorry to interrupt.
需要什么吗
Do you need something?
有点
Kinda.
我观察你有两天了
I've been watching you for two days.
你从不停下脚步
You don't seem to slow down.
我想你可能需要休息一下
I thought you might need a break.
喝杯咖啡吗
Maybe grab a cup of coffee?
可能我不该以
Probably shouldn't have started
"观察你"来开头的
with the whole "Watching you" thing, huh?
现在你觉得我是怪胎 我不是的
Now you think I'm some sort of creeper. I'm not.
除非你喜欢和怪胎喝咖啡
Unless you're inclined to have coffee with creepers,
那样我绝对就是怪胎
in which case, I totally creep,
一直都是
like, all the time.
她的心脏跳动得像运动员的一样
Her heart is, uh, pumping like a champ.
谢谢你们两个
Thank you, both of you.
你那还有什么
What else do you have over there?
什么
I'm sorry?
病情
Uh... sick...
婴儿 小孩
Orphan... children?
有心脏病的小孩
Kids with heart problems?
她是说她很高兴这个项目
She means, she's glad the program
重新上马运转正常了
is up and running again.
我们都是
Both of us are.
是的
Yes.
看看我 真是一团糟
Look at me. I'm a mess.
我吃了一个又大又蠢的饼干
I ate a stupid big cookie.
你让我担心你22个小时
That's what you get when you keep me
就会发生这些事
worried sick for 22 hours.
你还能像那样皱眉吗 吉米
Hey, Jimmy, can you wince like that again?
回答问题
Answer the man.
面部表情看起来是对称的
Facial expression looks symmetrical.
他能 能听见我说话吗
Did he... can you hear me?
谁能忽视那样的声音啊
Who could ignore that voice?
欢迎 欢迎各位
All right, welcome. Welcome, everyone.
感谢你们的到来
Thank you so much for coming.
能观摩你们工作是一种特权
It has been a privilege to watch you work,
我对我所见到的表示惊叹
and I am so impressed with what I've seen.
克莱夫医生的非洲儿科病患交流计划
Dr. Karev's pediatric African exchange program--
你不能停止那个项目
You cannot cut that program.
我很抱歉 但是那些孩子
I'm sorry, but these children,
那些婴儿们
these... little orphans--
我们是他们唯一的希望
We are the only hope they have.
他们中许多都有罕见的疾病
Many of them have rare disorders
那些疾病
that most western doctors
医生都鲜有机会去治疗
rarely have the opportunity to treat.
如果你停止这个项目
And if you stop the program,
我就再也没有这么好的机会了
I will never get that chance again.
是他们
They.
他们会失去治疗的机会
They will never get that chance,
那些宝贝孩子们
the precious children.
我没打算砍掉这个项目
I have no intention of cutting it.
太好了
Super.
从公♥关♥立场来说砍掉项目是不明智的
It's a no-brainer from a P.R. standpoint.
它所带来的可见积极影响非常有价值
That kind of positive visibility is gold.
然而我们还是要做一些削减
However, there will have to be some cuts.
接下来我要提出一个
And I'm going to suggest one
乍一听会让人震惊的建议
that is going to seem surprising at first,
但能帮医院走出财务困境
but that addresses fiduciary concerns
同时对医院核心能力 人力以及物质资源
with nominal impact on the core facility
只会产生有限的影响
and the human and physical resources.
不好意思 你说什么
Oh, I'm sorry. What?
好吧 我也没听懂
Uh, yeah. I'm out.
我建议关掉你们的急诊室
I am proposing that we close your E.R.
什么
What?
我们是一流的外伤科中心
We're a Level 1 trauma center.
我们可是一家医院
We're a hospital.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表