但是摩托车上的人很帅
I think guys on motorcycles are hot.
斯图尔特 你的受伤面♥积♥较大
All right, Stuart, your injuries are extensive,
但我认为我们可以保住你的手
but I do think it's possible we can salvage your hand.
我们只需去手术室
We're just gonna get you up to the O.R.
进行手术清创
and debride your arm.
爱德华兹 你跟着我
Edwards, you're with me.
难道你想让我选罗斯医生
Un-unless you'd rather I took Dr. Ross.
看什么玩笑 肖恩是我的人
Are you kidding? No. Sh-shane's my guy.
不错啊
Nice.
景色优美
Nice view.
开着还是关着
Open or closed?
关上吧
Closed.
灯呢 打开还是关上
Uh, lights-- on or off?
都行
Um... whichever.
这样子怎么样
How about...
太棒了
That's great.
抱歉 我只是
Um, I'm sorry. I just...
突然紧张了
suddenly got so nervous.
-我也是 -真的
- Me, too. - Really?
好吧 等一下
Oh. Okay, hold on.
嗯 抱歉
Okay. I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
我觉得我应该先把假肢取下来
Um... I think I should take the leg off first.
当然可以 我可以帮你
Of course. Yeah. I can help if--
不用 不用
No, no, no.
尼龙搭扣和塑料袜子可算不上性感
Um, velcro straps and plastic sockets aren't exactly sexy,
但我想让今天晚上变得完美
and I wanted this evening to be all about sexy,
所以我应该靠自己把假肢去掉
so I think that I need to take the leg off myself.
而且 你不能看
And I need you not to watch.
你想让我去洗手间
Oh, you want me to go in the bathroom
等到你去掉假肢 一切准备完毕
until your leg's off and you're under the covers?
好吗
Would you?
行
Okay.
当然了
Sure.
墨菲 过来搭把手
Murphy, get your hands in here.
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey.
我需要你按着主动脉
I need you to put pressure on the aorta,
就在隔膜下部
there under the diaphragm.
在将动脉瘤
It's just a stopgap
从十二指肠上取下来前
until we can mobilize the duodenum
这只是权宜之计
off the aneurysm.
格蕾
Um, Grey.
墨菲 我来吧
Murphy, I got this.
-去楼上陪着他 -好的
- Go up in the gallery and sit with him. - Okay.
有没有牛皮纸 让她能打包的
Uh, have you got a little brown paper bag you can put that in?
你能歇会吗
Would you stop?
我没父母 我住在自己车里
I had no parents. I lived in my car.
对 我是有信任问题 天生就这样
So, yes, I have trust issues. Comes with the territory.
你不要一直以为 这世上只有你
You need to stop acting like you're the only person
有蹩脚的童年
who ever had a crappy childhood.
是吗 你在住进车里之前
Yeah? How many foster homes did you get kicked out of
被多少个寄养家庭赶出来过
before you moved in to your car?
17个
Uh, 17.
我没住在我车里 我去了少教所
And I didn't live in my car. I went to juvie.
别再嘲笑我了
Stop making fun of me.
我没有
I'm not.
真的
Really?
你应该庆幸 你的家人抛弃了你
And you're actually lucky that your folks abandoned you.
意味着你不用看着神经病的母亲
Means you didn't have to watch your schizo mom
拿着牛排刀追你的小♥弟♥弟♥
go after your baby brother with a steak knife.
好吧
Fine. Fair.
但你可从来没有半夜醒来
But you never woke up in the middle of the night
看到吸毒者乱敲卧室挡风玻璃
with junkies banging on your bedroom windshield,
祈求他们在用石头
praying they'd get tired or bored
把窗户敲破前 会感到累或烦
before they put a rock through a window.
我没有 因为吸毒的人就是我爸
No, I didn't, because the junkie was my dad,
而且他不会打碎玻璃 只会伤到手指
and he didn't break windows, just fingers.
你曾遇到过寄养父母
Well, did you ever have foster parents
让你和其他19个小孩
that made you and 19 other kids
住在地下室里的简易床上
sleep on cots in the basement...
熄灯后 还要锁上门
Locking the doors at lights out,
这样当你半夜起来要撒尿时
so that if you had to pee in the middle of the night
你只能用放在墙边的桶
you had to use buckets they set up along the wall?
而且你看不见桶
Buckets you couldn't see
因为如果你把灯打开
because if you turned the lights on,
大一点的小孩会把你推倒
the bigger kids would hold you down
然后拿着那些桶...
and take those buckets and...
没有遇到过
No. Never.
我也没有
Me neither.
这是我在电视上看的电影
Saw it in a movie on cable.
车里面怎么还有电视
How did you get cable in your car?
我现在不住车里了 笨蛋
I don't live in my car anymore, jerk.
斯图尔特吗
Stuart?
他先摔倒的 然后别人就跟着摔了
He went down first. Everybody else followed.
艾米丽·贝内特
Emily Bennett?
最后一个这样叫我的人
Oh, the last person that called me that
正在某处被撬胎棒呛着呢
is somewhere choking on a tire iron.
抱歉
Excuse me.
汽油姐
G-gasoline?
我是杨医生
Uh, I'm Dr. Yang.
布鲁克斯医生发现你的心脏周围有些液体
Dr. Brooks found that you have some fluid around your heart.
所以我要做一个心包穿刺术
So I would like to do a pericardiocentesis
来释放压力
to relieve that pressure.
谢谢了 你看过我的X光片
No, thanks. You've see my x-rays.
我身体的85%都是金属
My body's 85% metal.
我能熬过去
I get over stuff.
这你可不能熬过去
Well, you just don't get over this.
不治疗的话 你可能会死
Untreated, you could die.
治疗的话 我就得待在床上
Treated I'm stuck in a bed.
不行 杨医生
No dice, Dr. Yang.
我不能玩消失
I can't be out of commission,
尤其是在我手下需要我站出来时
not when my boys need me to take care of business.
和我们一块来的还有个人 叫斯图尔特
Actually, they brought a guy in with us--Stuart.
你见过他吗
Have you seen him?
没
No.
这么给你说吧
I'll tell you what--
你要是找到他 带我去见他
You find him, you take me to see him...
我就按你说的办
and then I'll let you do whatever you want.
啊 看着点 小子
Ow! Damn it, kid.
你根本就不会干这事
There's no way you're doing that right.
把那个红头发的叫过来
Call the redhead over here.
-没必要... -不行 我可不想
- There's no need to-- -no, no, I ain't gonna suffer
就因为你不想见你的女友而遭罪
just because you're avoiding your old lady.
我的什么
My what?
我看到她看你的样子了
I seen the way she looks at you.
她没有看我
She's not looking at me.
不是现在 现在她正在忽视你
Not now. Now she's ignoring you,
这意味着 她真的对你有意思
which means she really digs you.
啊 真该死
Ow! Damn it!
怎么回事
What is going on?
这娃就是个浆糊
This kid's a menace, that's what.
知道了
Okay.
先生 冷静下来 我们是教学医院
Sir, just calm down. This is a teaching hospital.
知道了吗
All right?
请...
Just...
容我来指导罗斯医生
allow me to assist Dr. Ross with his technique, okay?
好
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
对于这种边角处的缝合
All right, so for a corner stitch like this,
通常最好是用
it's usually best to use
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表