看起来像闯入者
We look like interlopers.
我们去买♥♥杯咖啡吧
Hey, you know, let's grab a cup of coffee.
拿着咖啡看起来就自然多了
You always look like you belong when you're carrying a coffee.
是啊
Ah. Yeah.
带着目的走路 别看起来贼眉鼠眼的
No, walk with purpose. Don't look shifty.
我没有
I don't.
好的 快看
Okay. Oh, look.
好的
Okay.
得确定我们步调一致
Want to make sure we're on the same page.
有道理
That makes sense.
我想再多一个诊断的
I think one more diagnostic--
我们有时间这么做吗
Do we have time for that?
就一个吗 我想我们够好了
Just one? I think we're pretty good.
好吧
All right.
一个病人15分钟吗
15 minutes a patient?
医生能在那么短时间内学到东西吗
Can a doctor learn anything in that little time?
你会很有效率的
You get really efficient.
病人预后不会痛苦吗
And patient outcomes don't suffer?
你们效率真高啊
Wow. You're that efficient?
你是来探访病人的吗
Are you visiting a patient?
什么 我是理查德·韦伯
Hmm? Oh, uh, I'm Richard Webber.
这是我的同事凯丽·托瑞斯
This is my colleague, uh, Callie Torres.
我们是飞马公♥司♥的
Um, we're with pegasus,
我们只是过来看看 拿点反馈
and we just wanted to check in, get a little feedback.
看看你们有什么建议
See if you had any concerns.
真的吗
Really?
真的啊
Really.
好了 你们需要异丙酚 庆大霉素 还有
Okay, you need propofol... gentamicin and, uh...
你们会喜欢我们的下一站的
You will be really impressed by our next stop downstairs...
在楼下 它将会是我们新的疝气门诊部
downstairs, which will be the site for our new hernia clinic.
快下去
Get down there now.
-好的 -阿兰娜
- Okay. - Alana.
这是你提到过的飞马公♥司♥的小组吗
Is this the group from pegasus you mentioned?
你好 我是谢博德医生 很高兴见到你们
Hi, I'm Dr. Shepherd. Good to see you.
你好 见到你很高兴 转得怎么样
Hi, very nice to meet you. How's the tour going?
-还不错吗 -目前为止我们很喜欢
- Good? - We like what we're seeing so far.
很高兴听你们这么说
Oh, I'm glad to hear that.
你知道对我们很多人来说
You know this is more than just a hospital
这里不仅仅是个医院
for a lot of us.
我也不想这么俗不可耐 但事实上
And I don't want to sound cheesy, but it's, uh,
这里真的是个家
it's like family.
像个家啊 很好
It's like home. Good.
你近距离看过人脑吗
Hey, have you ever seen a human brain up close?
我还真没见过
I can't say that I have.
知道吗 我带你们非官方巡游一下
You know what? I'm gonna give you the unofficial tour
顺便路过三层的咖啡厅
by way of the third-floor coffee cart.
我们先喝点咖啡 你会喜欢的
We'll have some coffee first. You're gonna love it.
左上腹部有积液
I've got free fluid in the left upper quadrant.
糟糕 现在几点
Crap. What time is it?
20分钟后我们有布莱恩的手术
We have surgery on Brian in 20 minutes.
如果我们不出现在手术室
Cahill will definitely notice
卡荷尔一定会察觉到
if we don't show.
你们先走吧 我们可以搞定这里
If you guys need to go, go. We can handle this.
他出现了心包积气的症状
Look, I'm seeing a pneumopericardium.
为了确保万无一失
Okay, we should put in another chest tube on the left,
我们应该在左边也插入胸管
just to be sure.
这孩子需要进手术室
Well, this kid needs an O.R.
同志们 我们必须转移他了
Guys, we've gotta move him.
我们没有地方让他去啊
We can't. Not till we have someplace for him to go.
没时间了 卡荷尔在下来的路上
There's no time. Cahill's on her way down here right now.
我们不走了
Okay. We're staying.
你们饿了吗 我请你们吃午饭
Are you hungry? Can I buy you lunch?
不用了 我们时间非常紧
Actually, we have a very tight schedule.
现在我们要去疝气门诊
We need to get down to the hernia clinic now.
不如 我陪你们一起吧
You know what? Why don't I join you?
我们得把装备移走 它还在外面
We gotta move the rig. It's still parked outside.
好 动起来各位
It's okay. Go. Move, guys. Move!
快点
Hurry!
我们得让这个动起来
We gotta get this thing mobile.
-怎么了 -他要不行了
- What happened? - He's bradying down.
-我们必须要走了 -没有脉搏了
- We gotta keep moving. - I'm not getting a pulse!
罗斯 开始心肺复苏
Ross, start C.P.R.
不好 他的气管移到左边了
Damn it. His trachea is deviated to the left.
血氧值不断下降
His SATs are dropping.
可能是心包积气压力过大
I think he has a tension pneumo.
他两边都插了胸管
He has bilateral chest tubes.
肯定是胸管堵了
It must have gotten blocked.
给我一个14号♥或16号♥的插管
Someone find me a 14-gauge cannula or a 16-gauge.
给我找个最大的
Whatever you can find, the biggest.
-找到了 -同志们 卡荷尔要来了
- Um, got it! - Guys, what about Cahill?
神啊 他死了怎么办
Oh, god. What-- what if he dies?
我们把他带到这里 万一他死了怎么办
What if we brought him here and what if he dies?
疝气
Hernias are one of
是最常见的外科手术之一
the most common general surgery procedures.
事实证明 它也是盈利最高的手术之一
And as it turns out, also one of the most lucrative.
为什么我要同意
Why did I agree to this?
同志们 我们必须移走他
Guys, we gotta keep moving.
我没法思考了
I can't even think!
我们得走了
We have to move!
卡荷尔马上就来了 要是我们不走
Cahill's coming down right now. If we don't move--
-快走 杨 -等一会 马上
- We're moving. Yang. - Wait one second. One second.
事先说明一下 那里还没完工
Now keep in mind, the site is still under construction,
但是你们可以想象一下
but you'll just have to use a little imagination.
你们进去之前 我想...
Before we go in there, I'd like to, uh...
这边请
Okay, right this way.
请注意脚下
And, uh, watch your step please.
上个月 我不得不给一位
Last month, I had to do a cardiac cath on a patient
没有心脏病迹象的病人做心脏插管
with no signs of heart disease.
毫无缘由的让病人处于危险之中
It's putting the patient at risk for no reason.
医生宣传都是狗屁 根本不存在
Forget physician advocacy. It doesn't exist.
我们完全没有发言权
We have no say in anything... at all.
要是你想要冒一次险
Yeah, and if you decide to go crazy,
为自己将来考虑
and think for yourself,
他们立刻就能知道
they know, like, instantly.
隔墙有耳
I swear the walls have ears.
你们是来自飞马的代表吧
Are you the reps from Pegasus?
这是韦伯医生和托瑞斯医生
Uh, Dr. Webber and Dr. Torres.
你们好
Hi.
凯丽·托瑞斯 是西雅图圣恩的那位吗
Callie Torres... from Seattle Grace?
我是 我们认识吗
Uh, I'm--do I-- do I know you?
不认识 我是肯顿·贾尔斯
No. Kenton Giles.
我和你一样 也是骨科医生
I'm an ortho just like you.
我看了你所有关于软骨增生的研究
Yeah, I read all about your cartilage generation work.
非常棒
It's incredible.
我还不知道你停止手术了
I didn't realize you stopped practicing.
那么你现在为飞马工作了吗
So you work for Pegasus now?
是的
Yeah.
我想
Yeah, I guess I...
我需要综合考虑一下
needed a... I needed to mix it up a little, so...
对于研究软骨增生 她已经到最高点了
she peaked, you know, with the cartilage generation.
有时候在下滑前退出
Uh, you know, sometimes it's best
是最明智的
to get out before you decline. Yeah.
麻醉后
And after the anesthesia is administered,
布莱恩就可以进行手术了
Brian will be ready for surgery.
到底何时才能再见到艾弗里和克莱夫医生
And when exactly are we gonna see doctors Avery and Karev again?
没别的意思
No offense,
只是我们是来监督他们而不是你的
but we're here to trail them, not you.
爱德华兹 干得好
Edwards, nice work.
我应该做的
Ah. No problem.
我们准备做手术了
We're ready to scrub in.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表