不可切除的晚期胆囊癌
There is no cure
是无法治愈的
for nonresectable late-stage gallbladder cancer.
化疗可以延长时间
Chemo may give you more time,
但还未显示可以提供有效治愈
but it has not been shown to provide a cure.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
西科尔斯基女士
Ms. Skurski?
你们来这里干吗
You guys, what are-- what are you doing here?
阿诺德先生说你在医院
Mr. Arnold said you were in the hospital.
格蕾医生 他们是我的学生
Dr. Grey, these are some of my students,
他们现在应该跟代课老师
who are supposed to be at their after-school study session now
上课后辅♥导♥的
with their substitute.
你们在这里干吗
What are you doing here?
阿诺德先生太烂了
Mr. Arnold sucks.
卢卡斯 不许说脏话
Lucas, we don't say "Sucks."
抱歉 他就是个傻瓜
Sorry. He's just a jerk.
他每天都把5个学生送去校长办公室
He sends, like, five people a day to the principal's office.
我们从来没有休息时间
And we never get free time,
即使我们已经做完作业了
even after we finish our homework.
他还有口臭
And his breath smells really bad.
你很快就回来了 是不是
You're coming back soon, right?
当然
Of course.
别担心
Don't worry.
我呢
I'm, uh...
我很快就会恢复
I'll be good as new really soon.
是不是 格蕾医生
Isn't that right, Dr. Grey?
是的
Yes.
是的 没错
Yes, that's right.
好消息是她的体征都稳定了
The good news is her vitals have been stable.
但她的伤势很广
But her injuries are extensive.
我们会再做几个小时的手术
We'll be operating for several more hours.
等等 很广是什么意思
Wait. Wait. What does that mean, extensive?
很难说清楚
Uh, it's hard to say.
苏茜上及了大脑中
Susie's suffered damage to the parts of her brain
控制语言及运动功能的部分
that control speech, motor functions--
她瘫痪了吗
She's paralyzed?
我的女儿瘫痪了吗
My--my little girl is paralyzed?
不不 我的意思是
No, no, I mean,
瘫痪是一种可能
paralysis is a possibility,
但在醒过来之前 我们不知道会是什么损伤
but we can't tell what kind of deficits she'll have until she wakes--
你们觉得会是什么 有多严重
What kind of things are you expecting? How bad?
也可能不会有损伤
There might not be any.
到底是哪样 会有还是不会
Which one is it, are there or aren't there?
这个时候还太早
At this time, it's too early--
你说的她可能不能讲话了
You said she might not be able to speak.
我们还不清楚
We don't know--
你到底知道什么
What the hell do you know?
我知道这对你来说很可怕
I know this must be scary for you--
说的对
Damn right,
因为你什么都不知道
because you don't know anything.
别和我说话
Don't talk to me
除非你知道到底怎么了
till you know what's going on,
或者找个懂事的来
or get me someone who does!
我知道我不应该跟孩子们撒谎
I know I shouldn't have lied right in my kids' faces.
我有点为没说实话而自豪
I kinda pride myself on not doing that.
我就是不能告诉他们 我不能
I just couldn't tell them. I just couldn't.
也许
Maybe...
有方法可以帮他们做好心里准备
there's a way to help prepare them.
也许会让你感觉好点
Maybe it would make you feel better.
我教他们科学和数学
I teach them science and math.
我教他们讲得通的东西
I teach them things that make sense,
而这讲不通
and this doesn't make sense.
我我
I-I...
昨天 我还在看电视
Yesterday, I was... watching TV.
我很开心
I was happy
可以离开学校休息一下
to have a little break from school,
可今天 我
And today, I...
我可能甚至不能撑到期末了
I'm probably not even gonna make it to finals.
他们的家长不得不告诉他们
Their parents will have to tell them.
我我 或者阿诺德先生
I... I... or Mr. Arnold.
我不知道该说什么
I-I just don't know what I would say.
真TM不公平
This sucks!
不该说脏话的
We don't say "Sucks,"
但我好难过
But this sucks.
我只有个被狗咬的患者和两个感冒患者
I only have a dog bite and two patients with the flu.
我有个脚踝扭伤患者
I have a sprained ankle.
好啊 我们来吧 把他弄到机器上
Yeah, let's do that. Get him in the machine.
他不需要全身扫描
He doesn't need a full body scan.
是很严重的扭伤
It's a really bad sprain.
我胃疼
I have a stomachache.
胃疼可能是肿瘤 肾结石
Stomachache could be a tumor, kidney stones.
不 是我胃疼
No, I have a stomachache.
我们花了几十万美元买♥♥那个东西
We spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on that thing,
却派不上用场
And it's just sitting there.
好吧 扭伤有多严重
Okay, how bad is the sprain?
什么
What?
那个屁♥股♥真性感
That ass does not quit.
高跟鞋疼死我了
These heels are killing me.
我在想什么
What was I thinking?
装假腿之前 穿高跟鞋就很疼了
I mean, heels were a pain even before I had a plastic leg.
我怎么会觉得现在会更好
Why'd I think it'd be better now?
-我能看看吗 -不
- Can I take a look? - Nope.
我也许能帮上忙
Oh, well, I just might be able to help.
你不是我的医生 你是我妻子
Mm. You're not my doctor. You're my wife.
又来了
Here we go.
什么
What?
我们今晚又不能做♥爱♥了
Uh, we're not gonna have sex tonight.
谁说的
Wh--I--who said--
谁说我们今晚不能做♥爱♥了
Who said that we're not gonna have sex tonight?
你就是这个意思
That's what you're saying.
你刚刚告诉我你腿疼
You just told me your leg hurts,
当今晚我穿上
So that tonight when I put on
性感惊艳的内衣
my drop-dead gorgeous underwear,
你却会上家居服
you're gonna tell me to change into my sweats.
然后我露出失望的表情
And then when I look disappointed,
你就会说 "别做那样的表情 凯丽
you're gonna say, "Please don't make that face, Callie.
你知道今天我的腿很疼"
You know that my leg's been bothering me today."
然后
And...
在你眼中 我就是这样独断专行的贱♥人♥吗
What kind of manipulative bitch do you think I am?
你并不独断专行 你也不是贱♥人♥
You're not manipulative and you're not a bitch.
我才是贱♥人♥ 好吗
Okay? I'm a bitch. Yeah.
你长时间以来
You are uncomfortable like you have been
一直都不舒服
for a very long time now,
如果我是个好妻子
and if I were a really good person,
我就该继续耐心地等
I would continue to be patient,
可显而易见 我耐心耗尽了
but apparently, I'm not.
刚刚接收一位妇科病人
A G.Y.N. patient just came in.
这次我有病人的名字了 塔莉娅
This time I have a name. Talia.
如果找得到她 那你就治吧
If you can find her, you can treat her.
请问塔莉娅女士在哪
I'm looking for a Ms. Talia.
珍妮·塔莉娅女士
A Jenny Talia.
美国著名艳星
我在找珍妮·塔莉娅女士
I'm here to see Jenny Talia.
开什么国际玩笑
Oh, you have got to be kidding me.
克莱夫
Karev.
借一步说话
A moment.
你在干嘛
What the hell are you doing?
韦伯医生 我...
Dr. Webber, I was--
对别人做的
Out of all the childish,
所有幼稚而粗浅的恶作剧
sophomoric things to do to someone,
这是最可悲的
this may be the most pathetic.
别啊 看看那孩子
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表