Uh, Mr. Schulz is getting a heart-lung transplant.
心脏
A heart?
他心脏又没什么毛病
Well, he doesn't need a heart.
他是肺烂了
He's got junky lungs.
我戴着这个东西三个月了
I've been on this machine for three months,
现在你们竟然要给这混♥蛋♥我应得的心脏么
and you're giving that bastard my heart?
你看起来气色不好啊 赫尔曼
You're not looking too good, Herman.
说不定有人今天会死哦
Somebody might be dying today.
闭嘴
Shut up.
克朗普先生 别激动
Mr. Crump, please calm down.
舒尔茨先生的心脏因为
Mr. Schulz's heart is compromised because of
肺动脉高血压而受到了损伤
the stress caused by his pulmonary hypertension.
所以心肺移植手术是
So a heart-lung transplant is the--
赶快把你们领导给我找来
You're gonna have pulmonary hypertension
要不然你也会有肺动脉高血压
unless you get a supervisor down here.
这两者有联♥系♥么
That doesn't make any sense.
快找领导
A supervisor, now!
必须的 马上就找
Absolutely. Right away.
他们两个为什么这么仇视彼此
So why do they hate each other so much?
他们曾是邻居
They were neighbors.
30年前 克朗普的妻子抛弃他跟了舒尔茨
Crump's wife left him for Schulz, like, 30 years ago.
不是吧
No.
是啊 最后她也离开了他
Yes. She ended up leaving him, too,
找了附近的另一个男人
for some other guy in the neighborhood.
-不是吧 -是的
- No. - Yes.
不可能
No.
你还要八卦就自己去挖吧
Can your mind be blown on your own time?
现在我要去找领导谈谈
Right now I have to talk with my supervisor.
你不是买♥♥了医院嘛
Um, well, you own the hospital now.
你不就是领导了么
So doesn't that make you the supervisor?
对啊
It does.
所以我要和自己谈谈
So I will have that conversation with myself.
那我应该待在这还是
Well, should I, like, stick around for that or...
你要推迟我们所有的手术
You're pushing all of our surgeries?
没地方做手术
There's no place to do them.
梅 你得去密苏拉市帮我取个肾脏
Mer, I need you to do a kidney procurement in Missoula.
我得待在这做移植手术
I gotta stay here and do the transplant,
而且罗宾斯也在手术中
and Robbins is in surgery.
不行 亨特走了
I can't. Hunt is gone,
我得安排这些病人
and I have to sort out where all these patients are going.
拜托 我可不想因为密苏拉那边
Come on. I'm not gonna risk some Missoula hack
某个家伙水平太臭
screwing up the dissection
而白白弄坏了一个完好的肾
and giving me some unusable kidney.
杰琳得到肾脏了 我能去吗
Jaelynn got a kidney? Can I do anything?
我需要个外科医生 你还不是
I said I need a surgeon. You're not a surgeon yet.
我忘了 你也不是
And I forgot. Neither are you.
上层管理者事多 怎么会屈就帮我拿肾
Upper management's too busy to get a kid a kidney.
打电♥话♥给谢博德医生 让他来安排
Call Dr. Shepherd and ask him to fix this board,
给我订个去密苏拉的机票
and book me a plane to Missoula.
这个病人是个很可爱的小孩
The patient's this really sweet kid...
随便吧 你也来吧
Whatever. You can come, too.
我知道你的计划
I-I've heard your plan,
但你还没听我的计划
but you still haven't heard mine.
我理解你不想做结肠镜检查
I can see not wanting a colonoscopy,
可那不是唯一的选择
but that's not the only option.
放射性核素扫描 血管造影术
We could do radionuclide scans, angiography.
我们可以尝试很多的
I mean, there's a-a bunch of endoscopic procedures
内镜检查方式
that we could try.
这就是为什么我没告诉你
This is why I didn't tell you.
我知道你不会同意
I knew you'd disagree.
而我不能把我剩余不多的时间
And I didn't want to have to spend valuable minutes
花在劝你这事上
of my life convincing you.
你只是情绪低落
You're depressed,
我们可以治好的
but we can treat that.
我没有
I'm not.
我得了肌萎缩性侧束硬化症
I'm A.L.S...
必死无疑
is 100% fatal.
如果我捐献我的器官
If I donate my organs,
我的死亡还算有意义
my death can mean something.
如果继续治疗
If I keep fighting,
一旦感染就无法捐献了
I get an infection and can't donate.
我决定不再治疗了
I've decided to stop fighting it.
那我们多注意
So... we're extra careful
我们会确保你
and we just make sure
不会被感染
that you don't get an infection.
拜托 让我帮帮你吧
Come on. Please let me help you.
这世上还有爱你的人 需要你的人
There are people who love you, who need you.
你现在还活的很好
Come on. You-- you are still alive
这么有精神
and so... so you.
-艾普丽尔 -我在
- April. - Yes.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
每天你要在这里记录已经服用的药
This is where you should check your meds off every day.
明白吗
Okay?
每天早上八点要吃强的松龙
You'll start your mornings with prednisolone
和霉酚酸
and mycophenolate at 8:00 A.M.
然后他克莫司要在早上十点
Then follow that with, uh, fk-506 at 10:00 A.M.
和晚上十点吃 这是每天都要吃的
And 10:00 P.M.-- those are for every day.
另外每周还要用三次甲氧苄啶
Then you'll also be on trimethoprim-sulfa three times a week.
我一句也听不懂你说的
Now you're just making up words.
无论如何一定要吃药 好吗
Look, you have to take them no matter what, all right?
否则你会失去这个肾的
Or you'll lose the kidney.
不能漏服一味药
You can't miss a dose.
她不会的
She won't.
好吧 我会照你说的做
Fine. I'll do whatever you just said.
这些药可能会引起
Okay, the meds, uh, they can cause
情绪的大幅波动 头发稀疏
pretty dramatic mood swings, uh, hair thinning,
增重 腹泻和粉刺
weight gain, diarrhea, acne.
不一定全会出现
I mean, they don't always happen,
但如果出现 别害怕
but if they do, don't be alarmed.
如果你快死了 你会捐献你的器官吗
If you were dying, would you donate your organs?
当然了
Of course.
即使是你还没死
Even if you still had time?
是那个心脏死亡后捐献的人
Mm. This the D.C.D. Guy?
我有个计划 可他就是不听
I have a plan. He just won't even listen to it.
他也是个医生 他知道怎么回事的
You know, he's a doctor. He knows the deal.
-他不会好转的 -但是...
- He's not gonna get any better. - Yeah, but--
他会救很多人的
He's gonna save a crapload of people.
我觉得这很了不起
I think it's awesome.
他有那么好的器官 为什么不用呢
He's got perfectly good organs. Might as well use them.
天啊
Oh, my god.
他的器官功能良好
He has good organs.
真有才 我是天才
That is genius. I am a genius.
你得去接佐拉
So you'll have to pick up Zola.
你弄好手术安排表了吗
Did you sort out the O.R. board?
我做了一下 可我现在有手术
I started, but I have a surgery.
我让托瑞斯接手了
I have Torres looking at it right now.
你为什么要上飞机
Why are you on a plane?
因为阿历克斯要求他病人的肾脏
Oh, because Alex wants his kid's kidney
在灌注前保持活力
mobilized before perfusion,
所以一直像个孩子和我闹呢
and he's being a giant baby about it.
-回来之后 给我电♥话♥ -好的
- All right. Call me when you get back. - Okay.
他不是有意要和你闹
He doesn't mean to be a giant baby.
克莱夫 我觉得他只是讨厌
Karev--I think he just hates feeling like
你们一切都瞒着他
you guys left him in the dark.
不用你来教我怎么和阿历克斯相处 我都会
You don't have to teach me how to speak Alex. I'm fluent.
我还在学
I'm just learning.
他表现得很讨厌我
I shouldn't take it personally
这不是我个人原因 对吗
that he's acting like he hates me, right?
他现在觉得他生命中的
I mean, he's just feeling abandoned
每一个人都抛弃他了
by everyone in his life right now,
而我又在和别人约会
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表