实习医生格蕾
—
第九季 第八集 "爱到天翻地覆"
"LOVE TURNS YOU UPSIDE DOWN"
没什么人会喜欢医院
Most people hate hospitals.
但实习生是例外
But not the interns.
在他们看来 医院是个充满魔力的地方
For them, the hospital is a magical place.
各种诗情画意
It's poetic...
血氧饱和信♥号♥♥微弱
器械的韵律
The rhythm of the machines.
白大褂窸窸窣窣的声响
The crackle of a trauma gown.
这个地方充满了希望
It's a place full of promise,
激♥情♥
excitement,
惊喜
surprises.
在这里 梦想成真
It's a place where dreams can come true.
你看看他们 如此
Just look at them. They're so...
活力充沛
fresh and shiny.
谈笑风生 很可怜
Laughing, talking. It's pathetic.
太可怜了他们
They're pathetic.
难以置信我们以前也是这样
I can't believe we used to be them.
她俩怎么还盯着我们看
Why are they still staring at us?
忙你自己的吧 淡定点
Just keep busy and look cool.
跟我来
Come here.
肖恩说得对 集中注意吧
Shane's right. Just gotta focus.
注意什么 你的大♥波♥么
On what, your boobs?
对胸部的关注
Breast awareness is the first,
可是胸部保健的重中之重
most important part of breast health.
我堂妹之前以为她得了乳腺癌
My cousin thought that she had breast cancer once.
结果只是一个大青春痘而已
But it turned out it was just a big zit.
亲 如果你要做胸部检查
Hey, if you need a breast exam--
想都不要想
I don't.
她们还在那么
Are they still out there?
五分钟后查房♥ 怪胎们
Rounds are in five minutes, freaks.
终于走了
Coast is clear.
感谢上帝
Oh, thank god.
你今天在儿科轮班吧
You're on peds, right?
要跟我换么 我今天是杨带
Do you want to switch? I'm with Yang.
不要 我可不想你对克莱夫越陷越深
No, I am not feeding your creepy obsession with Karev.
你就等着呆站在那
Ooh. Well, guess you'll be stuck
看我光芒万丈吧 呆瓜
watching me outshine you all day, murphy.
我可不是针对你 是杨太爱我了
Don't take it personally. Yang loves me.
跟我换可没门
No way I'm trading.
我和凯普娜今天看门诊手术
I've got outpatient surgery with Kepner.
一整天都能开刀咯
Sounds like I'll be cutting all day.
凯普娜 住院医师里的菜鸟
Kepner--dud of attendings.
你跟了她就不可能有好事做
No way you're doing something that cool.
我喜欢凯普娜 只有她是真正对我们友好
I like Kepner. She's the only one who's actually nice to us.
因为她是没用鬼
'cause she's the dud.
我今天和梅杜莎负责急诊
Well, I'm in the pit with Medusa today
你们可以和我换啊
if anybody wants to trade with me.
-想都不要想 -不要 -不要 -不要
- Nope. - No. - No. - Unh-unh.
你们迟到了 我讨厌迟到
You're late. I hate late.
谁来介绍病患
Who's presenting?
看来是我了
I guess I am.
萨曼萨·摩根 三个月大
Samantha Morgan, 3 months old.
患有先天初生心肌病
Born with idiopathic neonatal cardiomyopathy.
她现在在心脏移植名单的第1B位
She's currently status 1b on the heart transplant list.
有什么新消息么 有心脏了么
What did I miss? Is there any update on a heart?
我了解呆坐在这干等有多痛苦
I know how hard it is to just sit here and wait.
但我们也没办法
But sometimes that's all we can do
只能等移植心脏出现
until a heart becomes available.
已经77天了 她已经等了这么久
77 days. That's how long she's been on the list already.
但你们也不会在意天数
But who's counting, right?
她会有移植心脏 一定会的
She'll get a heart. I know she will.
好消息是 你们女儿现在病情稳定了
The good news is, your daughter's stable for now.
-她不是我妻子 -他不是你
- Oh. Oh, no, she's not-- - He isn't--
不是 我和萝拉在这认识的
I'm not, um... Laura and I met here.
我俩的孩子相隔一周出生的
Our kids were born about a week apart.
我儿子里斯在那边
My son Rhys is right over there.
我们都是独自照料孩子的
We're both doing all of this alone.
能有个人陪着听
It helps to have a second set of ears
那些医学用语让我轻松不少
to hear all the medical jargon.
轮到看我儿子了么
My turn next?
好
Yes.
里斯·鲁茨坦 心脏移植名单第二位
Rhys Rutstein, status 2 on the heart transplant list,
出生时患有室间隔缺损
Born with a single-ventricle defect.
手术时进行了中♥央♥分流术
Post-op from receiving a central shunt
现在恢复良好
and recovering very well.
大概下周你就能带
It's possible you might be able to take Rhys home
他回家了
some time next week.
回家 下周么
Home? Next week?
对 没必要在这里等心脏移植
Ah, yes. There's no reason Rhys has to wait for a heart here.
诺亚 这真是太好了
Oh, Noah. That's amazing.
我还没
Oh, I'm not...
我还真没想到这么快
I-I don't think I'm ready for this.
我确实想过 但是
I mean, I am, but...
家里
Home...
没有医生 也没护士 还有你
Without all the doctors or nurses or you...
一定没事的 里斯和你会好好的
You can do this. You and Rhys are gonna be just fine.
我们待会再来看看
We'll check in with you later.
杨医生 你有看过最近一♥期♥
Dr. Yang, did you read the recent
《西海岸外科杂♥志♥》上关于中♥央♥分流的文章吗
"West coast surgical journal" article on central shunts?
里头有一些挺有意思的数据
They listed some very compelling statistics.
没有
No, I didn't.
我去给你打印一份
I'll get you a copy.
这孩子真懂事
Mm. Check out the new girl.
我之前叫她没精神
I was gonna call her Droopy.
现在叫爱得意好了
But maybe Perky now.
或者万事通
Or Doc.
哇 闪得刺瞎我的眼啊
Damn. Look at that thing.
花了多少大洋啊 五千有么
Mm. What do those run, 5k?
-不清楚 是别人送的 -老爸么
- I don't know. It was a gif - Oh, from daddy?
不是
No.
好啦 别这么紧张 公主殿下 随便问问而已
All right. Don't get defensive, princess. Just a question.
拿着
Here.
这是什么
What's this?
你今早要做的
That's your job this morning.
我要准备做手术了
I'm on my way into surgery.
但那个第九房♥的小孩子 卡特·凯恩
But, uh, little Carter Kaynig in room nine,
他吞了些蜡笔
He swallowed some crayons.
蜡笔又没毒 等它拉出来不就可以了么
Crayons aren't toxic. Don't we just wait for them to pass?
这正是他爸妈在这八天
That's exactly what his parents have been doing
一直在做的
for the past eight days.
肠子被堵塞了
Bowel's impacted.
孩子很痛苦
The kid's in a lot of pain,
而他一人又拉不出 所以
and he won't be passing it on his own, so...
你不会是想让我
You don't want me to--
慢慢想啊 公主殿下
Start digging, princess.
对了 你还是把手表取下为好
Oh. You might want to take off your watch first.
凯普娜医生
Dr. Kepner.
我来了 时刻准备着呢 鸡冻哇
I'm here, I'm ready, I'm excited--
够了 住嘴
Stop right there.
就是这 这假笑
That-- all of that fake enthusiasm--
我一眼就看出来了
I see through it,
你只需要乖乖听话就可
and I don't appreciate insubordination.
懂了 赶紧把这些安排按日期排一下序
Okay? So just order these by date of appointment made.
好吧
Uh... okay.
有问题吗
Problem?
没有 不过是门诊病人手术
No, no, no. It's just... outpatient surgery.
做门诊手术这事让我很期待
I was hoping I'd be doing some surgery on the outpatients.
你当然会的
Oh, you'll be cutting.
今天是纱布日哦
It's lump and bump day.
太好了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表