看来他紧张的时候也说胡话
I guess he babbles when he's nervous, too.
-哎呦 -没事 没事的
- Ah! - Okay, okay.
听说这个项目可能要迁到加大洛杉矶分校
Everyone at Namboze was so worried when we heard
纳博兹那边的人都很担心
the program might move to U.C.L.A.,
也包括我在内
myself included.
你们让孩子们感受到家的温暖
You make the kids feel so at home here.
我们不会让那种事发生的
Well, we were never gonna let that happen.
是的 之前我不在 现在我回来了
No, I was away, but now I'm back.
只要克莱夫医生和我还在这
And as long as Dr. Karev and I are here,
这个项目就绝不会迁走
then the program stays here.
奈亚的心包炎比较严重
Okay, um, Nyah's pericarditis is quite severe.
心脏周围的心包囊肿已经发炎
The pericardial sac around her heart is inflamed
并开始引起心脏发炎
and starting to adhere to the heart itself.
所以我将进行心包剥离术
So I'll perform what's called pericardial stripping.
我将移除囊肿
So I'll remove the sac,
这样她的心脏就可以正常搏动了
and her heart will start beating on its own again.
我该怎么跟她说呢
What shall I tell her?
就告诉她我们会治好她心脏的毛病
Oh, tell her we're gonna fix her heart,
然后她就能顺畅地呼吸了
and she'll breathe much better.
真是个好项目啊
Nice program.
真遗憾它就这么黄了
Shame to see it go.
谢谢 等会儿 什么
Thanks. Wait. What?
绩效小魔女来视察工作
We're getting a visit from the efficiency fairy.
你觉得她不会勒令这项目停止么
You think she's not gonna make this disappear?
闭上你的乌鸦嘴 好不容易要回这项目的
Look, shut up. We just got it back.
她现在要给医院减"脂"啊
She's trimming fat.
你现在让全世界的孩子
You're flying kids across the world
做无偿手术
for a pro bono surgery.
这可是够肥的
That's pretty fatty.
可是他们是孤儿啊
Yeah, they're orphans.
你这是在证明我的观点吧
Well, now you're just making my point.
我的天哪
Oh, my god.
环状脆骨压♥迫♥
Mac 3 and cricoid pressure.
-她怎么了 -气管内管插管
Is she okay? E.T. Tube.
先给她十个单位的多巴胺
Yeah, start her on 10 mics of dopamine,
该死的化验单在哪呢
and where are the damn labs?
这里 她肝衰竭了
Here. She's in liver failure.
贝利 告诉我怎么回事
Talk to me, Bailey. What's going on?
罗斯说的对
Yeah, uh, Ross is right.
布里的肝撑不过一星期了
Brie's liver won't last another week.
我就去了下礼品商店
I just went to the gift shop.
出什么事了
What happened?
实习医生格蕾
第九季 第十二集
浮生若梦
是因为孩子吗
Is this because of the baby?
不不 和怀孕没有关系
No, no, no. It appears to be unrelated to the pregnancy.
布里的肝脏不能排出毒素了
Brie's liver stopped filtering out toxins,
所以她的身体无法♥正♥常运转了
so her body's shutting down.
不移植的话 她的肝脏撑不过72小时
Without a transplant, her liver may not last 72 hours.
但不是得等好几年才能移植吗
Don't people wait years for a liver?
不一定 在这种紧急情况下
Not always. In emergency cases like this,
病人会被排在移植名单的首位
patients get moved to the top of the list.
我们已经通知了美国器官共享网络
So we've notified U.N.O.S.,
一旦有候选肝脏...
and as soon as they have a liver...
那 那孩子呢
What--what--what about the baby?
孩子现在情况非常稳定
The baby is perfectly fine for now.
所以我们现在耐心等待 好吗
So now we just wait, okay?
好的
Okay.
什么都
Do not...
不要说
Say anything.
我真的 真的很抱歉
I am so... so sorry.
我不是让你别废话吗
Is this you not saying anything?
快走开
Go away.
拿不到肝
And do not come back
就别回来
without a liver.
你要纸巾吗
Um, can I get you a tissue?
滚
Go!
嗨 哥们
Hey, there's my guy.
吉米 卡拉 你好吗
Jimmy. Hey, Carla. How are you?
别告诉我你还是已婚
Please say you're not still married.
恐怕是的
Ah, afraid so.
别理我姐姐 她完全没节操
Ignore my sister. No boundaries. Ah.
人家才不关心呢 除非她是他老婆
You think she cares? Unless she's the wife.
你是他老婆吗
You the wife?
-我不是 别紧张 -还是头疼的厉害
- Oh, no. You're in the clear. - Headaches still bad?
他简直离不开沙发 因为头晕
He can barely get off the couch, he's so dizzy.
我就得像对王子那样服侍左右
Meanwhile, I have to wait on him like he's the boy prince.
真是感人至深啊
Warms your heart, doesn't she?
是啊
Yeah.
威尔逊 听觉神经瘤还有什么症状
Wilson, what are some of the other symptoms of an acoustic neuroma?
听力下降 颅内压升高
Hearing loss, increased intracranial pressure,
脸部麻刺感
tingling in the face--
以及成了我的大累赘
And being a giant pain in my ass.
在你手还没好的时候 我试着找别的医生
I tried to find another surgeon while your hand healed.
结果所有人都束手无策
Turns out, no one will go anywhere near this thing.
好吧 我们会做些扫描和化验
Well, we're gonna run some scans and some labs
看看肿瘤是不是长大了
and see if the tumor has progressed.
你是说 情况可能更糟
You mean, it could be worse?
这要等拿到扫描结果才知道
Well, we'll have a clearer idea once we see the scans.
你看看能不能和罗斯换一下
See if you can switch with Ross.
是因为我...
Oh. Did I--
不是 你没做错什么
No, it's nothing you did wrong.
因为罗斯知道我的习惯
It's that Ross knows what I want before I even ask for it.
我没时间在这个手术上教你
I won't have time to teach you on this one.
谢博德 这是阿兰娜·卡荷尔
Shepherd, this is Alana Cahill.
她是我们的医师顾问
She is our physician advisor.
德里克·谢博德
Derek Shepherd.
神经科的 我看到你要做个听觉神经瘤
Neuro. I saw you're doing an acoustic neuroma.
-振奋人心啊 -明天早上就做
- Very exciting. - First thing tomorrow.
病人今天就在这了
Patient's here today.
每个科室都还是前一晚做术前准备吗
Are pre-op overnight stays typical in all departments?
这你得问亨特主任
That is a question for Chief Hunt.
没别的事要我先去准备了
If you'll excuse me, I have to prep.
那明天手术室见
Hmm. Well, I'll see you in the O.R. tomorrow.
正常说来 你需要征得我同意
Typically, you need to be invited.
如果现在是正常情况的话
If things were running typically,
我就不会在这了 不是吗
I wouldn't be here, now would I?
这边
Okay.
布莱恩·特纳 55岁
Brian Turner, age 55.
头部轻伤 生命体征稳定
Minor head injury. Vital signs stable.
清理该死的排水沟时 从鬼梯子上掉下来了
Fell off the damn ladder cleaning the damn gutter.
我正要说这句 无粗口版的
I was gonna say all that. Fewer damns.
你需要知道他有没有在现场失去过意识
You'll need to know if he lost consciousness in the field.
先生 你有没有在现场失去过意识
Sir, did you lose consciousness in the field?
我不是摔在TMD草场了 我是摔在后院了
I didn't fall in a damn field. I fell in my damn yard.
问护理人员 别问病人
Ask the paramedic, not the patient.
他一直都他妈的很清醒
Oh, he was conscious the whole damn time.
能从头说吗
Um, could we just start over?
没时间了 直接去鉴别伤情
Uh, no time. Get him triaged. Go.
在急诊室床上呆了45分钟都没有医生管
45 minutes in an E.R. Bed before I saw a doctor.
这确实不大对
Well, that's not good.
很不对
No, it's not.
阿兰娜·卡荷尔
Alana Cahill?
韦伯医生
Uh, Dr. Webber.
阿兰娜以前是我的学生
Wow. Uh, Alana was a student of mine,
这都多少年了
Uh, how many years ago now?
一定要算吗
Oh, do we really have to say?
她不仅是个优秀的学生
She was a great student
更是位才华横溢的医生
and a gifted surgeon.
你怎么回来了啊
So what brings you back?
你想来这工作吗
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表