Are you sure it's the right thing to do?
梅瑞狄斯 别连你也这样
Meredith, not you, too.
欧文刚想...
Owen just tried to...
因为我担心你只是想逃避现实
Well, yeah, because I'm worried that you're just running away.
我是这么想 我要逃走
Well, yeah, I am. I'm fleeing,
像斑比从森里大火中逃跑那样
like Bambi from a forest fire,
你也该走 因为这里总是坏事不断
and so should you, 'cause horrible things happen here.
不 坏事发生的时候
No, something horrible happened,
我们应该互相支持
and we should stick together.
我们是有互相支持
You know what? We have stuck together.
而且我们也一起成长 像两棵扭曲树
And we've grown together, like two gnarled trees
彼此缠绕着 想要幸存下来
twining around each other, trying to survive.
幸存什么 克里斯蒂娜 这就是生活
Survive what? Cristina, this is life.
有坏事发生 这很艰难
Bad things happen. It's hard.
你找到你的同伴
You find your people,
找到你的后盾 然后依靠他们
you find your person, and you lean on them.
上帝总是眷顾你 梅
Oh, god love you, Mer.
你遇到这么多可怕的事情
You know, so many horrible things have happened to you,
也许你觉得没关系
and maybe you're okay with it,
但你不该这么想
but you shouldn't be.
去哈佛吧
Go to Harvard,
去哪都好 就是别待在这
anywhere except here,
这里到处都有你死去妹妹的影子
seeing your dead sister around every corner.
你妈妈死在这 你老公在这中枪
Hey, your mother died here. Your husband was shot here.
乔治死在这
George died here.
这是我的人生 你的人生也在这
It's my life, and you were here for it, too.
你现在就像是五年前那个 骑着摩托车
I mean, now you sound like the same scary loner bitch
特立独行的疯婆子
who rode in here on a motorcycle five years ago.
要假装过去的五年不存在吗
Like the past five years has never happened?
我的确这么希望
Well, you know, a part of me wishes it hadn't.
那好 那你就走吧
Oh, okay. Well, then you should just go then.
别回头怀念过去 走吧
And you should not look back. Go.
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith...
克里斯蒂娜 你说得对 我没法支持你
No, you know, Cristina, you're right. I'm not your person.
欧文也没法支持你
And owen isn't your person.
你从来就只靠自己
Your person is you, and it always has been.
他们在下面到底对他做了什么啊
What the hell did they do to this guy out there?
握住我的手
Hold my hand.
他快不行了
He's bradying down.
有脉搏了
Yeah, I got a pulse.
离手
Clear.
我飞去了博伊西
I flew to Boise.
我当时在那 但他们不让我进去
I-I was there, but they wouldn't let me in.
他们说我不是家属
They said I wasn't family.
这不公平
It's not fair.
你不该...
You don't deserve...
你应该找更好的人
You deserve better.
别说了
Shh. Stop it.
我在这呢
I'm here.
我不会离开你的 马克
I'm not going anywhere, Mark.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱的是莱西
I love Lexie.
但她离我而去了
Loved.
对不起
I'm sorry.
凯丽
Callie.
凯丽
Callie.
回家休息
Go home.
不用 我没事
No, I'm all right.
不 你有事
No, you're not.
你已经两天两夜没合眼了
You've been up for the past two nights
一直在亚利桑那的病房♥和这来回跑
bouncing between Arizona's room and here.
我喝杯咖啡就好了 你能...
I just need some coffee. Can you, um...
你能陪他一下么 我去餐厅那买♥♥咖啡
Can you stay with him while I run to the cafeteria?
今晚我来陪他
I'll stay with him all night.
我觉得他就要离我们而去了 德里克
I just feel like we're losing him, Derek.
通常我和他说话 我感觉他魂还在这
Usually when I talk to him, I sense that he's there,
在认真听 但现在我觉得他开始放弃了
that he's listening, but I think he's giving up.
我好怕
I'm so scared,
怕我一离开医院
the second I leave this hospital,
就会有人通知我 他死了
I'm gonna get a phone call that he's dead.
今晚肯定不会
That's not gonna happen tonight.
你保证
Promise?
如果他开始不行了 我会叫他不要装
If he starts going south, I'll tell him to cut it out.
我是他的偶像
He idolizes me. Mm.
我说什么他就会做什么
He'll do whatever I say.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你听到我跟她说的话了吧
You heard what I told her.
别让我食言啊
Don't make me look like an ass.
振作起来
Pull it together.
好多人等着你好起来呢
A lot of people counting on you.
该死 我就知道不该回家
Damn it. I knew I shouldn't have gone home.
他没事吧 是不是快不行了
Is he okay? Did he code?
快来看
Just come see.
天啊 谢博德到哪去了
Oh, god. Where the hell is Shepherd?
艾弗里 到底是怎么了
Avery, tell me what's going on.
托瑞斯
Torres.
你跑哪去啦
Where you been?
奇迹般恢复了 是吧
Pretty amazing recovery, right?
是啊 血氧饱和度良好
Yeah, his SATs are good
也不需要升压机了
He's being weaned off pressors.
血压110/60
Yeah, B.P. is 110 over 60.
而且他还调戏布鲁克斯来着
And he's making inappropriate sexual comments to Brooks.
没关系
It's fine.
不 这不好
No, it's--it's not.
但看到他恢复 我实在太高兴了
But, uh, right now I'm really, really enjoying it, so...
你认为这是回光返照
You think it's the surge.
有可能
Mm. It--it might be.
我觉得不是
I don't. I don't think it is.
什么是回光返照
What's the surge?
许多病危的病人
In many terminally ill patients,
在临死前身体状况会特别好
they have a final surge of energy.
但很快就不行了
They get better before they get worse.
但这不是
But this is not that.
过不了多久 他就会像其他病人一样
But in a little while, he'll do what all patients do.
开始有很多顿悟
He'll have epiphanies,
告诉你生命中最珍贵的是什么
He'll tell you what really matters in life,
要求见家人
ask for his family.
他还讲荤段子来着 不可能是回光返照
The man is telling dirty jokes. It's not a--not a surge.
我也认为不是
No, I don't think so either.
我做了一个拉皮手术
Uh, I have a facial lac.
我早上做了手术会诊
Uh, oh, I had a consult this morning--
丰胸手术 B罩杯到D罩杯
breast augmentation, "B" to "D."
你有跟她说她的胸本来就很好看吗
Did you tell her her breasts were beautiful the way they are?
没有 说那很奇怪吧
No, I still think that's weird.
我知道你觉得奇怪 但其实不是的
Well, I know you do, but you're wrong.
你得告诉她 她本来就很美
You tell her she's beautiful just the way she is,
如果她相信你
and if she believes you,
你就相当于帮一个人
you've saved someone
省去了做不必要手术的麻烦
an unnecessary surgical procedure.
我肯定不会这样跟病人说话的
And that is definitely not how I talk to patient.
对 但这是跟女性♥交♥流的技巧 艾弗里
No, but it's how you talk to a woman, Avery.
我们的工作是
We're in the business
让人们对自己更有信心
of making people feel better about themselves.
又是这样 你有时候的话
Again, sometimes when you talk,
我觉得就像个牛郎
I feel like a male prostitute.
艾弗里 她在经历着一场巨变
She's a person on the precipice of change, Avery.
她很害怕 很担心
She's scared and she's worried.
天啊 我们担心的事情
God, the things we worry about.
实在太没必要了
So pointless.
我们要帮助她们丢掉烦恼
And we get to help take that worry away.
这就是我们医生的工作
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表