不 不 不 你应该...
No. No, no, no, no. No. You're supposed to--
你应该等我
You're supposed to wait.
我正在想新方案
I'm coming up with a-a-another plan.
和之前的都不同
It's not like the others.
很好啊 说来听听
Oh, okay, great. Well, let's hear it.
不行
No.
不 你会...
No, you're just--
你会把它批得一无是处
you're gonna crap all over it.
我为了你的治疗方案可是拼了
I've been busting my ass for you on this
做幻灯片 夜夜失眠
and making PowerPoints and--and--and losing sleep,
我该和苏格兰的外科医生讨论
to talk to surgeons in Switzerland
而不是和你废话
when I should be talking to you.
你想要治好手 那就帮我一把 该死的
You want to fix your hand? Then help me, damn it.
我有点失态了
That came out a little stronger than I intended.
你说的没错 好吗 我们现在要做的是
You're right. Okay? So here's what we're gonna do--
扔了现有的一切
We're gonna throw out everything we have.
重新开始研究
We're gonna get new studies.
换一个全新的角度
We're gonna come at it from a different angle.
保持清醒头脑
We're gonna clear our heads,
想出最佳方案
and then we are gonna figure it out.
现在开始吗
So do we start right now?
明天
Tomorrow.
你今晚好好休息
You need to take the night off.
谢谢你
Thank you.
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
我变了吗
Have I changed?
哪儿变了
How?
他怎么会知道
How would he know that?
谁
Who?
他说一切如常
He says nothing has changed,
如果说我变了呢
but what if I'm the thing that's changed,
但他都懒得和我说话
but he won't friggin' talk to me?
我明白了
Oh. I'm all caught up now.
你觉得我变了吗
Do you think I've changed?
你希望欧文回来
Well, you want Owen back.
不
I don't.
没错 我希望欧文回来
Yeah, I want Owen back.
我们都变了
We've changed.
这是件好事
It's good.
亨特医生 还有什么事吗
Oh, Dr. Hunt. Is there something else?
我有个问题
Yeah, a question.
我在诉讼中的利益冲突
My conflict of interest here
好像对你们来说无关紧要
doesn't seem to concern you too much.
正如我们所说 不太常见...
Well, like we said, it's unusual for--
那我妻子的利益冲突呢
What about my wife's conflict of interest?
她也和我结婚了
She's married to me, too.
这个...
Well, that--that's--
是我订的飞机
I booked the plane,
因为我的疏忽 我妻子能获得大笔经济赔偿
and my wife could benefit financially from my negligence.
你们想的是 我和克里斯蒂娜是夫妻
You're hoping that because I'm married to Cristina,
所以法官没准会撤销原案
the judge will throw this whole case out.
亨特医生
Whoa, Dr. Hunt.
别想多了
Let's not overthink this.
董事会百分之百支持你
The board supports you 100...
我提醒你
Let me just remind you that
之前你签的保密协定规定
the confidentiality agreement that you signed
你若违反 则可能被解雇还要赔款
is punishable by termination and financial penalties.
我懂了
I understand.
祝你们晚安
Have a good night.
你将会很快收到我们的婚礼请柬
You... will be getting an invitation in the mail soon,
上面可能画着小精灵
there will probably be elves on it.
但你可别给我送礼物
You, however, will not be getting me a gift.
是说如果我送你个做华夫饼的机器
Are you telling me that if I get you a waffle maker,
你还要给我退回来吗
you'll send it back?
我倒是挺喜欢华夫饼的
I do like a waffle.
别担心 会一切顺利的
Well, it's gonna be fine.
你敢保证吗
You promise?
不敢 但无论怎样我都会支持你的
No. But I'll have your back either way.
我没法再回医院露脸了
I wouldn't be able to show up to work again.
其实没那么糟糕
It wasn't that bad.
听起来有点严重啊
It sounds pretty bad.
我做♥爱♥的时候偶尔也会哭 没那么糟
I cry during sex sometimes. It's not that bad.
All these people
seem to want to run away
你看起来状态不佳
You look like crap.
说的没错
Yeah. That's about right.
-来瓶啤酒 -好的
-Beer. - Sure.
凯普娜的肚子被你搞大了吗
So, uh... Kepner's knocked up?
她最近的行为有点反常
I mean, she was acting a little weirder than usual,
我还看见你给她抽血
you were taking her blood.
你的啤酒
Here you go.
虽然这根本不关你的事
Well, not that it's any of your business,
但她没怀孕
but... no, she is not knocked up.
听起来值得庆祝一下
That sounds like something to drink to.
-再给我们来点酒 -马上来
- Can we get another round? - Coming up.
不许再说她古怪了
No more calling her weird.
她本来就古怪
She is.
我知道 只是
Yeah, I know. Just...
你没资格这么说
You're not allowed to say it.
你会跳舞吗 给我表演下你的动作呗
Can you dance? Can you show me your moves?
-我回来了 -我们一起跳舞好吗
-Hello. - Can you dance with me?
哇 这是什么情况
Wow. What's going on here?
我们正在办一个小型舞会
Oh, we're having a little dance party.
我猜你今天过得不错吧
So... I guess you had a good day?
是的 我跌倒了
Yeah, yeah. I fell down.
什么 怎么回事
What? What happened?
我被人扶起来了
I got back up.
我开始要做晚饭
Hey, um, I started dinner,
但这小妞想要我的关注
but then little Miss wanted my attention,
你能把沙拉接着做完吗
so do you mind finishing the salad?
没问题 宝贝你好啊
Sure. Hi, baby.
来跟妈妈打招呼
Hi, mama. Hi, mama.
你想跳舞吗
Do you want to dance?
你看见我的项链了吗
You see my necklace?
也许我确实相信
Maybe I do believe it...
You won't show
这些所谓命中注定的事情
all this "Meant to be" stuff.
我和克莱门斯谈过了
So... I talked to Clemens.
他把这个肿瘤患者的案例
He referred the tumor patient
提交给西雅图长老会医院了
to somebody over at Seattle PRES.
很好 你看看我给佐拉买♥♥的衣服吧
Great. Uh, take a look at the shirt that I bought Zola.
在桌上的袋子里
It's--it's--it's in the bag on the counter.
小梅 男人是不会对婴儿服装着迷的
Oh, Meredith, guys don't get all goo-goo over baby clothes.
看就是了
Just look.
这是什么
What is this?
说真的 为什么不相信呢
Why not believe it, really?
谁不想生活中多点儿浪漫呢
Who doesn't want more romance in their life?
Hold your place. Hold your place
When the words are on the wall
And you can't find. And you can't find
现在才三周
It's only three weeks
所以我都不该告诉你
so I shouldn't even be telling you.
我的子♥宫♥还是不易保住胎儿
I mean, I still have a hostile uterus,
而且不幸的事情一直降临到我们身上
and terrible things are constantly happening to us,
所以我还没有告诉别人
which is why I haven't told anyone.
我甚至都还没告诉克里斯蒂娜
I haven't even told Cristina.
你要是敢告诉别人 我发誓
So... if you tell anyone, I-I swear,
别看这房♥子是你建的 我会把你赶出去
I will kick you out of this house that you built.
别担心
Don't worry.
好事情也会发生在我们身上的
And good things happen to us.
我们又要有一个宝宝了
We're gonna have another baby.
我们又要有一个宝宝了
We are gonna have another baby.
所谓相信了便会成真
Maybe it's just up to us to make it happen...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表