Seth Lepik.
不是同一个病人
It's not the same patient.
是第三个了
It's a third one.
三个吗 你跟亨特说了吗
Three? Have you spoken to Hunt?
还没 我以为就两个
No, not yet. I thought it was just two.
我来负责第三个病人
Look, I'll take care of your third patient.
你得去找亨特
You need to find Hunt.
是哪个实习生
Which intern was it?
是莉亚·墨菲
It's Leah Murphy.
德尔维什医生 有什么需要帮忙的吗
Dr. Darwish, can I get you something?
不 我
Oh, no. I'm...
就是看看
just looking.
真安静
It's quiet.
我们那永无安宁
We don't have a lot of quiet anymore.
东部下了一场大暴雨
So there's been a big rainstorm back east,
你奶奶的班机
and your grandma's flight
明天才能到
isn't gonna be able to get in until tomorrow,
所以社工卡萝
So Carol here from social services
会带你去
is going to take you to a place
你今晚休息的地方
that you can sleep tonight.
为什么我不能像昨晚一样待在这里
Why can't I stay here like we did last night?
这个法子行不通了
Well, that's not going to work out.
我不想跟她走 我爸妈都在这里
I don't want to go with her. My mom and dad are here.
没事的 好吗
It's gonna be fine, okay?
他们会给你准备晚餐
They're gonna give you a great dinner...
或许还会给你冰激凌甜点
and they'll probably give you ice cream for dessert,
还会让你玩电子游戏 所以
and they're gonna let you play video games, so...
别担心 没事的
Hey. Hey, hey, hey. Come on.
会没事的 我保证
It's going to be fine. I promise.
好了 这样
Okay, is that...
好多了吗
better?
是的 但再多练习几次
Yeah. Uh, but, uh, practice it a bunch more times.
进出越快
The faster you get in and out,
结果更好
the better your outcomes will be.
答应我在我开始忘记钥匙放在哪时之前
Promise me you'll kill me with a lethal injection
给我注射一针致命
before I start to forget where my keys are.
没问题
Of course.
要早
Early.
不是在我忘记关掉烤箱
Not when I set the house on fire
把房♥子烧掉时
because I forgot to shut the stove off
也不是在我坐在
or when I'm sitting in the rocking chair
疗养院角落里的摇椅上时
in the corner of the nursing home.
我不希望我的孩子经历我所经历的
I don't want my kids to go through what I went through--
梅 我答应帮你安乐死
Mer, you had me at "Lethal injection."
哇哦 这是我的开门大礼吗
Wow. Is that my door prize?
你知道我今天
Okay, so you know I was working
和那两个叙利亚人一起工作
with these two Syrian guys today?
他们几乎没有任何供给
They barely get any supplies anymore.
这就是他们能用上的全部
I mean, this is all they have to work with.
但所有的住院医生都加入了
But the attendings all pitched in,
我们想出了一系列
and we figured out a whole bunch
他们可以用来救命的办法
of lifesaving procedures they can do.
真棒
That's great.
是的
Yeah. Um...
我想说
My point is...
你以为自己需要一切
You think you need everything,
可你并不是
But you don't.
缺少很多东西我们也能过得去
We could get by without a lot of stuff, right?
当然
Sure.
我们到底要缺少什么呢
What exactly are we getting by without?
我的贞洁
My virginity.
我
I was...
我很长时间都是处♥女♥
I was a virgin for a really long time,
之后我不是了
and then I wasn't.
我真的很想
Uh, I... really wanted to wait
为你这样的人
for someone like you...
等到结婚时 可我搞砸了
for marriage, but I screwed up.
而我一直不敢告诉你
And I was just-- I was so scared to tell you.
可我今天看着这些人
But then I was watching these guys today,
他们真的一无所有
and they--they literally have nothing left,
可他们就这样凑合着
and they're making do.
然后我觉得自己很傻
And then I-I just felt like I was being so stupid
就这样担心着这件小事
to--to worry about this one little thing,
好像你接受不了一样
Li-like--like you couldn't even get over it.
那
So...
我猜这世界上某个地方正在打仗
I guess I would be an ungrateful jerk
人们在死亡 而我却担心着你的童贞
if I worried about your virginity
那我就是个不知感恩的混♥蛋♥
while there's a war going on somewhere and people are dying?
你是想跟我说这个吗
That what you're saying to me?
不 我不
No, no. I-I-I didn't--
你不觉得我会更在意你的欺骗吗
You didn't think I'd be more hung up on the lying?
因为我猜即使是战争 人们也重视诚实
'Cause I bet even in a war, people still value honesty.
他还没醒吗
He's still not awake?
还没
Uh, no, not yet.
我给他吃了一丸D50 看看有没有用
I gave him a bolus of D50. We'll see if that helps.
你怎么不先告诉我
Why didn't you talk to me first?
因为我跟拉塞尔说了
Because I talked to Russell about it,
你让我这么做的
like you asked me to.
但你知道我很担心这个病人
But you knew that I was concerned about this case.
你真心希望我让三位高水平医生
You really want me to have three highly trained surgeons
监护一位病人的康复吗
supervising one man's recovery?
你应该早就知道
It shouldn't be news to you
在这个医院我们得团队合作
that we work as a team at this hospital.
那是的 整个团队
Oh, yes, and the entire team
都去帮你拯救叙利亚了
is helping you save Syria from itself.
我突然想到大概14种不用胸部托盘
I came up with, like, 14 ways of doing thoracotomy procedures
做胸廓切开术的方式
without a chest tray.
我没时间为了一个简单的
I didn't have time for a groupthink
术后看护集思广益
on perfectly straightforward post-op care.
明天 你 拉塞尔和我
Tomorrow, you, Russell, myself
对保罗的病情再讨论讨论 好吗
will round on Paul together, all right?
-你说真的么 -对
- Are you serious? - I am.
亨特医生 借一步说话
Uh, Dr. Hunt, I need to speak with you.
-一定得现在吗 -一定
- Could you give me moment? - It has to be now.
韦伯和第三人在手术室
And Webber's in the O.R. with the third.
所以我们不知道有多么严重
So we have no idea how extensive this is?
那好 你和我得去通知传染中心
All right. You and I are gonna need to talk to infection control,
跟他们说说目前的情况
let them know what we know so far.
而你去整理好从那天开始的所有病例
I need you to find all your charts from that day,
弄清你接触过的每位术后病人
figure out every patient you touched in post-op,
或者是到过的地方
or anywhere, for that matter.
我们要联♥系♥他们每个人
We're gonna need to call every one of them,
要求他们来医院进行检查
have them come in, and exam them.
这绝对是场大灾难
This is going to be a nightmare.
他们要炒了我 对吧
They're gonna fire me, aren't they?
去工作吧
Just go.
还昏迷着
Still unconscious?
扫兴
Bummer.
没事 几天后就醒了
It's okay. He'll wake up in a couple of days,
只要我们放松点 耐心等就好了
If we can all relax and be patient about it.
-那就好 -去和欧文也这样说吧
- Good. - Yeah, tell that to Owen.
莉亚·墨菲可能不再这个项目了
We may be losing Leah Murphy from the program.
我喜欢她吗
Did I like her?
我记得你说过一次 她不差劲
I think you said once that she didn't suck
至少没你想的那么差劲
as much as you expected her to suck.
那太可惜了
Oh. That's too bad.
也许欧文不喜欢当主任
You know, maybe Owen doesn't like being chief.
怎么突然这样说
What makes you say that?
我以为他喜欢
I thought he did,
最近 他有点不爽
but lately, he's had a bug up his butt
老说拉塞尔没看着我
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表