对 我已经把医院所有的人
Yeah. I-I-I've asked every doctor in the hospital
都问了一遍
for their opinion,
大家都不知道怎么办
and no one has any ideas.
天哪 你说得对 要放眼世界
Oh, my god. You're right. Go global.
贝利 你是个天才
Bailey, you are a genius.
克里斯蒂娜 和贝利谈的怎么样
Oh, Cristina. How'd it go with Bailey?
-棒极了 -她说话了
- So great. - Did you get her to talk?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
记住 阳光点 积极向上
Okay, just remember, bright and sunshiny.
嗨 贝利 我是亚利桑那
Hi, Bailey. It's Arizona.
我知道你很生气
Listen, I understand that you're mad.
但是你不用一个人生闷气
But you know, there's no reason for you to be mad alone.
你可以生我们俩的气
You can be mad at us.
你可以咆哮 尖叫 扔东西
You can--you can yell and scream and throw things,
我们能承受的
'cause we can take it.
她都是个成年人了
She's a grown woman
还用沉默对待我们 急需帮助的表现啊
giving us the silent treatment. It's a cry for help.
或者是她想说 "离我远点"
Or it's her way of saying "Leave me alone."
好吧 你想用沉默对待我
Fine. You want to give me the silent treatment?
我也可以来
Well, I can give it right back.
拜托啦 贝利 说个话啊
Oh, come on, Bailey. Just talk to me.
关于那个酒 你有啥发现
So? What'd you find on smoking nipple?
餐馆说是由液氮做成的
The restaurant said the drink is made with liquid nitrogen.
-不是吧 -对 胃就炸开了 生日快乐啊 吉米
- Damn. - Well, it blew out her stomach, so happy birthday, Kimmy.
胃都没剩下多少了
There's hardly any gastric remnant.
-手术计划是什么 -Roux-Y吻合
- What‘s your plan here?- A Roux-en-Y
我会将胃切除
I'm gonna remove the stomach completely
将肠道重新与食道连接
and then reattach the intestine to the esophagus.
我需要个医生来协助 我叫了贝利
I need another surgeon, so I paged Bailey.
贝利不做手术 韦伯接替了她的工作
Bailey's not operating. Webber's taking her cases.
他和格蕾医生处理被电锯所伤的病人
And he's with Dr. Grey on that chain saw lady.
没事 我让实习医生来吧
That's okay. I'll just get an intern.
不能让实习医生来处理
You're not doing this with an intern.
我帮你
I'll do it with you.
真的吗
Really?
不是每天都能见到被烧成这样的胃
I don't get to see a torched-out stomach that often.
我想协助你
I want to scrub in.
杰克森
Jackson...
那天真对不起
I am so sorry about the other day.
我不该归咎于你
Just... blaming you for everything,
不是你让我的人生变糟糕
my whole crappy life.
我只是...
I'm just...
你懂的 我疯疯颠颠的
You know, I'm crazy.
我知道
I know.
我知道你的个性
I know you are.
但你就要做Roux-Y吻合
But you’re about to do a Roux-en-Y.
这多赞啊
I'd say your life's pretty good right now.
怎么你们又要手术 发生什么事了
Hey, I heard, uh, you guys are going back in. What happened?
腹腔间室综合征
Abdominal Compartment Syndrome.
要减轻腹部内的压力
We need to decompress her abdomen.
显然没我什么事
Okay, obviously, you don't need me.
顺便说下 不只是我 贝利讨厌我们全部人
By the way, uh, it's not just me. Bailey hates all of us.
现在不是时候 托瑞斯
Not now, Torres.
我在门口跟她说话 她头也不回
She won't even turn around when someone comes to the door.
也许你能让她解开心结
I mean, you'd--you'd probably get her to open it
-你的话她会听 -也许是的
- if it were you, richard. - That's probably true.
-现在不是时候 剪刀 -好的
- I said not now. Scissors. - Right away.
我只是建议一下 也许你能
No, I'm just saying, you're probably
-说通她 -不是
- the one person who'd get through to her. - No!
贝利现在最不想见到的人就是我
I am the one person Bailey does not want to see right now.
我伤她很深
I hurt her, deeply,
我都不知道能不能补救
and I'm not sure I'll be able to repair it.
就这样吧
So let's leave it alone.
集中精神 现在重要的是救这个病人
And let's focus, please, on saving this woman's life.
抱歉 理查德 等你们结束我再过来
Sorry, Richard. I'll come back for the pelvis when you're done.
但你们进行了各种唤醒病人的尝试
Mais vous avez tout d'essais pour revillér.
好的
D'accord.
专家不是说...
Il y a d'autre... qui ont.
是的 谢谢
Oui. Merci.
好 当然了
A bien sur! Biens?r.
你还在跟法国那边的医生讨论治疗方案吗
Are you still on the phone with France about the coma fix?
不 我是要去尼斯度假
No, I'm booking us a vacation in Nice.
第一天要不要先做个面膜
You want a facial the first day?
是
Oui.
完全不会
Pas de tout.
只有关于颅外伤的
Seulment pour les traumatisme canien.
好可惜
Dommage.
谢谢
Merci.
他们的试验是针对头部受伤导致昏迷的病人
Their trial was specific to coma patients with head trauma.
墨西哥那边的试验
Mexico city's trial focused on
是针对糖尿病酮症酸中毒昏迷的病人
comas triggered by diabetic ketoacidosis, so--
所以你什么也没找到
So you have nothing.
太好了 你来了 过来吧
Ah, good. You're here. Come on in.
你不觉得这里
Uh, don't you think it's, uh,
有点挤吗
a little packed in here already?
烟雾病是罕见疾病
Moyamoya's rare.
谁会不想看看大网膜移植
Everybody's gonna want to see an omental graft.
走近点
Come on a little closer.
腾点位置
Make room.
威尔逊 上前来 站那么远看不到
Wilson, step forward. You can't learn from back there.
谢谢 谢博德医生
Thank you, Dr. Shepherd.
什么时候才放置网膜
At what point do you lay down the omentum?
问得好
That's a good question.
先让部分大脑露出来
Um, well, after you expose
以便用多普勒仪检查血流状况
enough of the brain to check the blood supply with a doppler...
供血不错
which is good.
干得好 克莱夫
Nice work, Karev.
重头戏来了
Okay, showtime.
开始吧
Here we go.
快看啊
Wow. Look at that.
哪里
Where?
那呢 就在那 看到没
Right there. In the field. Do you see it?
大脑多饥渴 急需血液
The brain is just so starved for blood,
如果一切顺利 几周后
if all goes well, in several weeks,
脑部会将血管的血液吸收
it'll suck up all the vessels.
就像吸血鬼一样
It's like a vampire.
好啦 好戏结束
Mm. Okay. Show's over.
闲杂人等 可以走了
Anyone who's not needed can, uh, head on out.
所以说如果运气好的话 几周后
So if we're lucky, in several weeks,
就可能会有变化
something may or may not happen.
对不起让你无聊了 布鲁克斯
Well, I'm sorry I am boring you, Brooks.
威尔逊 有兴趣吗
Wilson, you interested?
-有 -来协助我缝合吧
- Yes. - Scrub in. You can help me close up.
没人喜欢脑残 不过这手术真有意思
Nobody likes a dumb trixie, but this surgery is so much fun,
真高兴她的胃烧了一个洞
I kind of love her for burning a hole in her stomach.
请给我梅岑鲍姆剪刀
Metzenbaum, please.
我知道
I know.
你一定觉得我人品太差了
I know you're--you're thinking I'm an awful person.
我实际上在欣赏你的技巧
I was actually admiring your technique.
不要给点阳光就灿烂啊
Oh. Do not get a big head about it.
你该多说话
You should talk.
整形科的帅小伙
Fancy plastics fellow
还是医院的老板
who also happens to own a hospital.
这意味我大部分时间在开会 而不是做手术
Which means I spend half my time in meetings and not the O.R.
你知道吗 我请来
You know, I just flew out
一位脸部重造的专家
a facial reconstruction specialist that...
怎么说呢
I don't know.
她能满世界跑去创造奇迹
She gets to fly around the world and perform miracles.
有你才有这间医院 杰克森
You're holding this place together, Jackson.
这是你创造的奇迹
That's pretty miraculous.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表