They are gonna take you upstairs
给你打一堆抗精神病药
and they're gonna pump you full of antipsychotics.
接着你就会精神痴呆 进神经病院
And you're gonna go slack-jawed and cuckoo's nest.
这样你就永远做不回自己了
And you'll never be you again.
克里斯蒂娜 求你了
Cristina, please, I am begging you. Please.
你一定得开口说话
You have to say something.
克里斯蒂娜 拜托
Cristina, please.
你听得见我吗
Do you hear me?
说话 拜托
Say something, please.
《实习医生格蕾》
第九季 第二集
不忘往昔
德里克 你不会有事的
Derek, you are gonna be just fine.
你觉得那只手还有救吗
How salvageable is that hand, you think...
我是个外科医生
I'm a surgeon.
-他说什么 你听到了吗 -没有
- What was that? Did you get that? - No.
没事的
It's all right.
一切都在掌握之中
We're gonna take good care of you.
第二节掌骨受损了
There was damage to the second metacarpal,
但第一个掌指关节完全粉碎
but the first M.C.P. joint was completely crushed,
所以在博伊西做了次X矫正
so at Boise did an x-fix.
我把它改成了内部固定器
I revised it to an internal fixator.
然后移除了很多疤痕组织
And then I removed a lot of scar tissue
所以不会发生挛缩
so there wouldn't be contractures.
不错嘛
Smart.
谢谢
Oh, thank you. Thanks.
你看到了这里...
Did you see how I, uh--
不 你做的很出色
No, no, your work is--is great.
德里克 但神经损伤
Um, Derek, it's the, um, nerve damage
是我现在所担心的
that I'll concern myself with.
看起来挺容易修复的
And it looks like a pretty easy fix.
这样就可以恢复抓握力了
You know, that'll get you your prehensile strength back.
也能让你做这手势
That'll get you this back.
也就能让我重返手术台
Which will get me back into the O.R.
这个... 得靠上天决定了
That's... the hope.
但希望很大 不是吗
Well, that's the point, isn't it?
当然
Of course.
不过 你的手受了重伤
But your hand was badly damaged.
保守估计
And I think conservatively,
我可以恢复80%的功能
I can get you back to 80% function.
梅瑞狄斯 我可以教书
Meredith, I can teach,
做顾问
consult.
只是不能上手术台了
I just may never do another surgery.
别这么说啊
Oh, don't talk like that.
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith...
我活了下来
I'm alive.
我们幸存了
We survived.
佐拉没有失去双亲
Zola has both her parents.
我知道
I know.
这就够了
That's enough.
脑膜瘤 患者是女性 44岁
Meningioma. Patient is female, 44 years old.
有点棘手
It's a tricky spot.
正好在矢状窦附近
It's right up against the sagittal sinus.
这就是为什么我让拉姆齐医生来咨♥询♥你
Which is why I suggested Dr. Ramsey see what you might do.
不用放射外科手术 直接排除此方法
No radiosurgery. I'd cut it out.
是 可是有两根导血管在附近
Right, but with two draining veins in the way,
也许保守的办法是做...
it might be safer to see how she responds--
这位患者还能活四十年
This woman's gonna live for another 40 years.
肿瘤容易复发
The tumor can recur too easily.
你得仔细地将两根导血管移开
You need to dissect the two draining veins clear
再从这个方向切入
and approach it from this direction.
都切掉 她就痊愈了
You get it all, she's cured.
挺牛的啊 不是吗
Well, that's much sexier, isn't it?
所以才把他留下嘛
That's why we keep him around.
谢了 谢博德 如果你能和我一起...
Thanks, Shepherd. I'd be happy to have you join me...
来观摩这场手术吧
or if you'd like to observe.
我... 可能有课要上
I, um... probably have a class to teach.
祝你好运
Good luck.
她说的没错
She's right.
你是个国宝啊
You're invaluable.
很好
Great.
谢博德医生 快来看
Oh, hey, Dr. Shepherd. This is pretty cool.
拉姆齐医生的病人脑膜瘤侵入矢状窦
Dr. Ramsey's got a meningioma invading the sagittal sinus.
她原本准备做放射外科手术
She was gonna do it radiosurgically
但是决定整个拿掉它
but decided to go after the whole thing.
是吗
Oh, is that so?
是啊 她刚刚移开第一根导血管
Yeah. She just freed the first draining vein.
我懂 罗斯 谢谢
Yeah, I got it, Ross. Thanks.
矢状窦在出血
There's bleeding on the sinus.
抽吸
Suction.
用卡特纸吸干
Cottonoids.
一种能保护组织的医用纸
把头部位置抬高
Okay, let's put the head of the table up.
不不不 把头放低
No, no, no, no. Get the head down.
血压90/50
B.P. is 90 over 50.
二氧化碳降到22了
CO₂ is down to 22.
好 把头部降低 赶紧
All right, get the head down. Move it down.
这样她会吸入空气形成气栓的
She's sucking in air. You have an air embolus.
波奇 用洗涤球冲洗干净
Boki, bulb irrigate the field.
保证别再进空气了 封死了
Make sure no more air gets in there. Seal it off.
多谢 谢博德医生 这真是
Thank you, Dr. Shepherd. That was, uh--
现在你要处理窦静脉那个洞
All right, you have a hole in the sinus you need to take care of.
是的
Yes, yes.
你得小心的接近修补物的边缘
You have to carefully reapproximate the edges of the patch graft.
我就用夹子给封起来
I'll just seal it with a clip.
别这么干 那会把窦静脉堵住的
No, don't. That could occlude the sinus.
好了 看 血止住了
There. See? Bleeding stopped.
血压现在是210/130了
Oh, B.P.'s 210 over 130.
静脉性脑梗 赶快插入脑室造口术导管
Venous infarction. Ventriculostomy tube now.
她不行了
She's coding.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
你又没逼她用你的方法
You didn't force her to try your approach.
她要是做不来...
If she couldn't pull it off, well, then--
要是我在做手术就不会有事
I could've pulled it off had I been in there.
你会回到手术台上的
Well, you'll be back in there.
不 我不会了
No, I won't.
我会是前神经外科医生
I will be the former neurosurgeon
现研究员 德里克·谢博德
Derek Shepherd, research librarian.
-别乱讲 -马克 那医生让我恢复八成
- Shut up. - Mark, the guy gave me 80%.
你会完全恢复的
Well, get back to 100%.
那不可能了
It's not gonna happen.
别胡扯 你向来不会放弃的
Don't give me that crap. You love a hopeless case.
那倒是 不然我们怎么可能还是朋友
It's true. It's the only reason we're still friends.
真高兴你恢复得挺好
I'm glad you're doing better.
我也是
Me too.
你也会恢复的
You will be, too.
完全恢复 相信我
100%, you'll see.
恢复的挺好
Yeah, coming along.
X光片显示接的很好
X-ray shows excellent alignment.
听说沙克特把你手术提前了啊
I hear Schachter moved your surgery up.
嗯 提前了几天
Yeah, couple days.
交叉手指祈祷吧
Well, fingers crossed. Oh.
哦 对不起
Ohh, sorry.
我是说...
That was...
没事 没关系的 我懂
No, it's okay. It's fine. I get it.
我看了下沙克特的手术方案
So I had a look at, uh, Schachter's plan.
他打算用两端修复法
He's opted for an end-to-end repair.
你怎么想
What'd you think?
可以啊
It's good.
没问题的 他很强的
Oh, it's great. He's amazing.
他是大神嘛 对吧
He's the best, right?
-但是呢 -没有但是
- But? - But nothing.
只是 你手术的时候我也在
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表