Well, that's right.
你和马克一起给他做的头颅扩张手术
You and--and Mark did his original cranial expansion.
慢着 大家这么急着走干嘛
Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Why is everyone rushing off?
现在可是个重大时刻
This is a momentous event.
不是应该庆祝一下吗
Shouldn't we do something, like celebrate or...
好吧 说庆祝是有点不恰当
Okay, maybe "celebrate" 's too strong a word.
吃晚饭吧
Dinner.
一起吃个晚饭
We should have a dinner. Come on.
我们几个月在讨论这个官司
We've been sitting in rooms with each other for months
而现在终于赢了
talking about this, and we just won.
那为什么不再找个别的地方坐着
What's wrong with sitting in one more room
吃点东西呢
with--with food in front of us?
我要给你做检查 很快的
I'm gonna do a quick exam.
我都不知道怎么回事
I don't know what happened.
前一秒我还做着性感舒展
I was doing a sexy flexy,
下一秒我就摔到地上了
next thing I know, I was on the floor.
什么是性感舒展啊
A sexy flexy?
就是一种动作
It's a move.
我在课上都能做得很好
I could do it perfectly in class.
靠近尾骨的部位擦伤了
Uh, uh, you have a bruise near your tailbone.
你是不是摔到坚硬的地板上啊
You must have landed on a hard surface.
我摔到我丈夫身上
I landed on my husband.
他身上一点也不"坚硬"
And there was nothing hard about him.
伦纳德·奥尔森 67 急救车送过来的
Leonard Olsen, 67, came in via E.M.S.
他妻子在表演性感舒展的时候
His wife was on a stripper pole and fell on him
从钢管上摔到他身上
while trying to execute a move called a sexy flexy.
他的身体♥检♥查显示可以有内伤
His physical exam indicates possible internal injuries.
你先去取奥尔森先生的病史记录
So why don't you get Mr. Olsen's past medical history
我去帮他安排做扫描检查
while I order a scan?
看到了吗
See that?
你的脸
Your face?
想想我是什么感受
Now imagine how I felt.
我们能买♥♥套房♥子
We could buy a house.
我们有房♥子啊
We have a house.
再买♥♥一套啊
We could buy another house.
我们能买♥♥五套房♥子
We could buy five houses.
五套房♥子里面
We could buy five houses
都有像足球场一样大的院子
with yards as big as football fields.
我们还能买♥♥一球队去那踢球
We could buy the team to play on the football field.
只有一队怎么打比赛
Who would play against them?
那就再买♥♥一个球队
Well, we'd buy another team.
我只要房♥子就行了
I just wanted a house.
钱越多 烦恼也越多
Mo' money, mo' problems.
早知道这样 我也该上那破飞机
I should've been on that damn plane.
詹姆斯患有克鲁宗综合征
James was born with Crouzon Syndrome,
这是一种由于遗传障碍
a genetic disorder characterized
导致部分头骨过早闭合
by the premature fusion of certain skull bones,
使得
resulting in--
-面部怪异 -詹姆斯
- a weird-looking face. - James.
好吧
Fine.
又长又窄的头 细长的眼睛
A tall narrow head, wide-set eyes,
中脸特别小
and a small midface.
这些年来 斯隆医生给詹姆斯做过
Now over the years, Dr. Sloan has operated on James...
五次手术来...
five separate times to--
让我看起来没那么奇怪
Try and make me less weird looking.
詹姆斯
James.
怎么了 就连斯隆也说我长得奇怪
What? Even Sloan said I was weird looking,
你们还不是那么喜欢他
and you worshipped him.
我妈觉得斯隆就是神 不过你不用紧张
My mom thought Sloan walked on water. No pressure.
斯隆医生跟他很处得来
Dr. Sloan was great with him.
难以置信他就没了
I really can't believe he's gone.
我懂 我也知道
I know, and I know that this isn't easy,
让你们相信另外一个医生不容易
trusting the new guy.
你是斯隆的徒弟 知道这就够了
You were Sloan's guy. That's all we need to know.
我爸比我妈还要喜欢斯隆
The only person who liked Sloan more than my mom was my dad.
再次声明
Again...
不用紧张 我懂 没问题
No pressure. I got it. Okay.
斯隆医生的计划是在这最后一次手术中
I know that Dr. Sloan's plan called for this final operation
将上颌向外移
to consist of simply moving the upper jaw forward.
我建议采用整体外移技术
I am recommending a monobloc advancement,
爱德华兹医生 这是什么意思呢
which means, Dr. Edwards?
在头骨那将中脸部分
Cutting into your skull and moving the whole midface...
整体向外移
forward in one block.
说得好 爱德华兹医生
Excellent job, Dr. Edwards.
谢谢夸奖 艾弗里医生
Thank you, Dr. Avery.
如果这个手术比较好
Uh... if this is a better procedure,
为什么斯隆没有采用呢
why didn't Sloan suggest it?
首先 斯隆医生没有预料到
For one thing, Dr. Sloan did not anticipate
詹姆斯的前额骨不同部分
that James' forehead would still be
生长较慢 而且速度各不相同
this disproportionately underdeveloped.
大家好 不好意思我迟到了
Hey, everybody. Sorry I'm late.
怎么样
What's up?
艾弗里医生正给我们解释新的手术计划
Dr. Avery was just explaining the new plan.
马克有他的手术计划
Mark had a plan.
我也有我的手术计划
And I have a different plan,
我的能让詹姆斯看起来更正常
which gives James a more normal appearance.
但马克已经给詹姆斯治疗了16年了
But Mark knew James for 16 years.
你才认识他多久 16分钟吗
You've known him for, like, uh, 16 minutes.
如果马克在这
You know what? If Mark was here,
我会和他说明情况
then I would be glad to have this argument with him.
因为他是整形医生
He was a plastic surgeon.
而你的专业不是这个
This not your area of expertise.
如果你想让我跟你说清楚我的手术计划
So if you want me to walk you through my thought process,
出于礼貌 我还是会说
I guess I can do that as a courtesy.
但我绝对不会站在这里
What I'm not gonna do is stand here and argue with you
跟你争辩我的手术计划
about this procedure.
我已经决定要这么做了
This is what I'm doing.
你会告诉我手术计划
You'll walk me through your thought process
还是出于礼貌
as a courtesy?
你开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
-我会等 -好的
- I'll wait. - All right.
我还没准备好今晚去跟凯丽吃晚餐
I'm just not ready for Callie's dinner tonight.
这太奇怪了
It's too weird.
我懂 到底这些像寄生虫一样事情
I know. How long do you think till these parasites
要纠缠我们多久
are hitting us up for a lung?
-格蕾医生 -跑这么快啊
- Dr. Grey. - That was fast.
看到你真高兴 有个病人
Glad you're back. I have a patient.
是个19岁的大学女生
She's a 19-year-old college kid,
胃很撑还想吐
nauseated with a distended stomach.
还有她说她不可能怀孕了
and she says there's no way that she's pregnant.
每个这样说的人
Oh, everybody always says that,
最后都是怀孕的了
and then they always end up pregnant.
可是检查结果是没有怀孕
Okay, but if the pregnancy test is negative?
好 我跟你一起去
Okay, I will come with you.
不过我不会发表意见 你来诊断
But I am not taking point, you are.
这的确是个问题啊
Yeah, you know, that really is a problem,
明明就怀孕了
people claiming not to be pregnant
却要说自己没有怀孕
when they really are.
你知道了
You know?
当然知道啊
Of course I know.
她的胸在两周前就变大了
Her boobs got huge about two weeks ago,
而且她看到什么都吃
and she's eating everything in sight.
不过她没有告诉你吧
But she didn't tell you?
没有 不过她知道我知道
No, but... she knows I know.
你看出来了她知道你知道
So you know she knows that you know?
当她没有什么负担了就会告诉我了
She'll tell me when she's ready to be happy about it.
恭喜啊
Congratulations.
泰勒
Taylor?
你没有怀孕
You're not pregnant.
她当然没怀孕啊
Of course she's not pregnant.
泰勒知道不能带男孩回家
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表