他现在如同家人
Now he's like family.
她给他准备了一个这个
She got him one of these...
代表他永远是我们的一员
which means he's one of us for life.
如果他要死了 她希望他至少能看一眼这个
If he was gonna die, she wanted him to at least see it.
你看到他的胳膊了吗
Have you seen his arm?
看起来不能再骑车了
Doesn't look like he's gonna get on a bike again.
你开什么车 医生
What do you drive, doc?
皮卡
Pickup.
是啊 想象一下
Yeah. Figures.
你是个司罐工
You're a cager.
每当你上路时 你都困在一个铁罐中
Whenever you hit the road, you're stuck in a metal box.
但在你踏出那个笼子那天
But the day you step out of that cage,
跟你的工作和婚姻
say sayonara to your job, your marriage,
或其他任何困住你的东西 说再见
or whatever the hell else is boxing you in,
可你不会放弃那个的
Ah, you'll never give that up.
我就要去婚礼了 先穿好裙子说
Oh, I--I'm--I'm coming. I have to get my dress.
先休息一会
Okay, take a breath.
还有 我真没忘
Just, um, I didn't forget.
出事的是阿黛尔·韦伯
It was Adele Webber.
否则 我也不会
I mean, if it was anybody else--
她现在好些了么
Well, is she okay?
在重症监护室 情况稳定
Uh, stable in the I.C.U.
之前我们都以为她抢救不过来了
We thought she wasn't gonna make it.
如果我知道是她 我
Look, if I'd known it was her, I--
我一定会去婚礼的
Hey, we're gonna make it.
真不知道她们把我的裙子扔哪了
I don't know what they did with my dress.
听着 玛兰达 玛兰达 慢点
Look, Miranda. Miranda, slow down.
慢点
Slow down.
好吧 我忘了
Okay, I forgot.
就忘了
Just for...
二十分钟
like 20 minutes.
我们当时在创伤室
We--we were in the trauma room,
而她又流了那么多血
and she'd lost so much blood,
于是我们赶紧准备内镜检查术
and we had to rush up to endoscopy,
在那二十分钟内
and in those 20 minutes,
我忘了
I forgot...
你 还有婚礼
about you and the wedding.
还是别人提醒了我
Somebody had to remind me.
那是因为有人在生死边缘
Well, was a person dying?
那时候是真的生死攸关 对吧
I mean, really dying, right then?
对
Well, yeah.
那就不能怪你忘记了
Well, then you're supposed to forget.
况且从一开始你对婚礼
Anyway, you were never so crazy about the wedding
就不太在意
in the first place.
对 可我
Y-yeah, but I--
你在意的是我 对么
You were crazy about me, right?
当然
Yeah.
在意嫁给我
About marrying me?
你很肯定要嫁给我吧
You were sure about that?
*When the feelings are gone*
*You know that love fades*
我只是害怕了
I'm just so scared.
我怕你现在理解我
See, I'm--I'm scared that you get it now
只是因为这次是阿黛尔·韦伯
only because it was Adele Webber.
这不会是我最后一次忘记你
And see, and this is not gonna be the last time that I forget,
因为我有那么多事想做
because I have so many things I want to do,
还有我的追求
things I want to be.
我的追求毁了我上一段婚姻
See, my ambition it killed my last marriage.
我不想和你也那样
I don't want to do that to you.
玛兰达 玛兰达 你
Miranda, Miranda, you...
你知道我不是守在家里
You do know that I'm not at home
等着烤箱里的烤肉的家庭煮夫
waiting around with a roast in the oven?
而且 我在洛杉矶
Yeah. No, I--I'm in Los Angeles,
也要成为外科医生了
becoming a surgeon, too.
我也有自己想做的事
I-I have things I want to do...
和自己的追求
and be.
还有还有
And--and--and w--
我们可能两个月才见面 每次也就五分钟
We may only be together five minutes every two months,
但当我们在一起时
but hey, when we do,
我们会珍惜每秒钟
we will save every second.
因为我们都知道
Because we both know
那些五分钟有多珍贵
how valuable those five minutes are.
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
爱你似海深
More than I can hold in my heart.
你确定吗
You're sure about that?
我完全确定
I am completely sure of that.
你愿意和我共度余生吗
Do you want to spend the rest of your life with me,
即使是每隔两月
Even if it is only in... 5-minute increments
才见五分钟
every two months?
我愿意
I do.
通过华盛顿州
Then by the power vested in me
赋予我的权力
by the state of Washington,
我现在宣布你们结为夫妻
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
抱歉 我没想
I am so sorry. I didn't mean--
好了 不要说这些有的没的了
Hey, you cut that crap out right now.
你什么都没做
You didn't do anything.
锤子哥目击了整个过程
The hammer saw the whole thing.
是那辆货车突然开进我们车道
That minivan drifted into our lane.
我们每个人都可能像你一样被撞飞的
Could've made any one of us wipe out the way you did.
是这样
That's right.
这是我的吗
Is that mine?
这意味着我有自己的外号♥了吗
Uh, uh, does this mean that I get my road name?
我们都觉得可以叫"马路杀手"
We were all thinking maybe "Road rash."
不错 像个头头名儿
God. That's freakin' hard-core.
我们错过了婚礼
We missed the whole thing.
她可能不会注意到的
Well, maybe she won't notice.
希望你们刚才做的事确实重要
I hope whatever you were doing was worth it,
你这个差劲的伴娘
'cause you're a terrible maid of honor.
放松放松放松
Easy, easy, easy.
我错过什么了
What did I miss?
几乎全部
Oh, pretty much everything.
贝利夸我是她的好伴娘
And Bailey calling me her maid of honor.
看这戒指 你看到戒指了吗
Look at this ring. Did you see the ring?
我们错过了婚礼
And we missed the ceremony.
真讨厌
Oh, shoot.
那现在
So... mm.
那我们接下来
What do we...
我带你回家
I could take you home.
我不能跟你上♥床♥
I can't sleep with you.
那
That's...
可不是我要说
not what I was--
不是吗
It wasn't?
你很好 只是我不
I mean, you're great, it's just that I don't--
我不和实习生上♥床♥
I don't sleep with interns.
我也是 我不能和我上司乱搞
I don't eith--I mean, I-- I don't sleep with my boss.
没错 太混乱了
Yeah, it's messy.
而我最近的生活已经够乱七八糟的了
And I've had enough drama lately, so--
那我们的想法是一样的
We are entirely on the same page.
很好
Great.
*I love your lightning*
*I love your lightning*
律师把离婚协议寄过来了
The lawyer sent over the divorce papers.
*I love your lightning*
*Bolts*
我们现在不一定就得签字
We don't have to do this right now.
我们可以
Let's just...
我们可以再等一下
Let's just take a minute
想想这意味着什么
and think about what this means.
我已经想够了 克里斯蒂娜
I'm done thinking about it, Cristina.
然后呢
And?
我们一开始就不该结婚
We should never have gotten married in the first place.
我们的婚姻 带走了一些美好的东西
When we did, we took something... beautiful,
把它们被关在盒子里
and we put it in this... box.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表