威尔逊 你能带我们的贵宾到观摩间吗
Wilson, could you show our friends up to the gallery?
你们可以在那里观摩
You guys can watch from up there.
你左肩上有一点血
You have a little bit of blood on your left shoulder.
各位 这边走
Everyone, right this way.
开始吧
Here we go.
通过精简工作流程
By streamlining the process,
我们将大大减少医院疝气并发症的发生率
we will significantly decrease the hospital's hernia complication rate...
最终达到医疗中心的目标
And become a destination medical center.
这里一次能接纳多少病人
How many patients will this place accommodate at a time?
一切完工后
Upwards of 30...
最多能容纳30人
Once everything is... finished.
谢博德
Shepherd,
你介意接管一下吗
uh, would you mind taking over?
失陪了
Uh, if you'll excuse me.
好的
Right. Uh, yes.
我正想尝试一个类似的研究
I was gonna try a similar research project,
但现在我作为波特兰外科代言人
but now that I'm the face of Portland gen,
我没有时间
I don't have that kind of time.
这样啊
Really?
我有很多宣传
Yeah. I do a lot of press.
关于骨科手术吗 很好啊
About orthopedic surgery? That's great.
更倾向于健康 营养
Well, more like, you know, wellness, nutrition,
八小时睡眠 散步之类的
get eight hours sleep, take a walk.
有时候我会在手术室照手术照
Uh, sometimes I do a photo op in the O.R.
他们不想照真人
They don't want to shoot a real person,
所以他们让我切一块鸡胸之类的
so they have me cutting a chicken breast or something.
当然 我依旧是波特兰的开拓者
Well, I work on the Portland trailblazers, though.
给真人手术 不是鸡
Real guys, not chickens.
那很好啊
Yeah, that's--that's good.
但是没有像托瑞斯医生做出这样的创新
Nothing innovative like Dr. Torres does.
或者曾经做出的创新 我想可以这么说
Or... did, I guess I should say.
顺便说一句
Y-you know what? Uh...
我希望
I was wondering,
这对话只有我们知道 别告诉飞马
can this stay between us, not get back to Pegasus?
你说的我们都不会告诉飞马
Nothing you say to us will ever get back to Pegasus.
很好
Great.
既然现在你都不做手术了
Well, now that you're not practicing...
那么在西雅图圣恩有骨科医生的空缺吗
is there an ortho opening at Seattle Grace?
希望你能得到那个代言人的职位
Well, I hope you get it, the brand ambassador thing.
我不希望给一个
I don't want to be the face of any hospital
做正确的事都还要偷偷摸摸 冒着丢掉饭碗的风险的
where I have to sneak around and risk my job
医院当代言人
just to do the right thing.
管它呢 我希望你能当上
Screw that. I hope you get it.
好吧 这个锁眼切口已经完成
All right, well, this keyhole incision is done.
我们可以开始缝合了
We're ready to begin closing.
你在给谁做手术 艾弗里医生
Who are you operating on, Dr. Avery?
我的变性病人 怎么了
My transgender patient, why?
你们干了什么
What did you do?
这部分的肺已经坏死
This part of the lung is fried.
我得把它切除
I'm gonna have to do a resection.
脾脏摘除
The spleen is out.
用抗生素溶液冲洗
Let's irrigate with antibiotic solution.
有谁能告诉我
Does somebody want to tell me
这病人是哪来的
where the hell this patient came from?
这是谁的病人
Whose patient is this?
好吧 你们不用说
Fine. You don't have to tell us.
我们可以自己查
We can just look it up.
我只要知道病人的名字
All I need is the patient's name.
等等 别
Wait. No, um--
我来 我来查 这是我的病人 你看好这
I can do it. I'll look it up. It's my patient. You got this?
谢谢 格蕾医生
Thank you, Dr. Grey.
感谢你的配合
Appreciate your cooperation.
没问题
Sure. No problem.
乐意帮忙 好吧
I'm happy to. Okay.
我只要查看病人的档案
I just have to get into the patient file.
删除档案
-不是吧 -怎么了
- Oh, no. - What?
我老犯这错
This keeps happening to me.
我想看病人的档案
I try to go into the patient file
却不小心删掉了
and I guess I deleted it.
怎么了
What happened?
卡荷尔发现了吗
Cahill figured it out?
他们单独询问我们
They're taking us in one at a time
看看谁会先招
to see who'll break first.
我不会说谎 我不擅长这个
I can't lie. I'm no good at it.
他们一眼就能看穿我
They'll see right through me.
坚强点 糊涂蛋
Stay strong, Dopey.
你能行
You can do it.
他们从实习生开始
They started with the interns.
我只是希望知道事情的真♥相♥
I'm just trying to find out what happened.
你想知道真♥相♥ 那我告诉你真♥相♥
You want to know what happened? I'll tell you what happened.
那孩子快死了 我们救活了他
A kid was dying, and we kept him alive.
克莱夫医生 你好
Dr. Karev, hello.
你说"我们"
You mentioned the word "we."
除了你还有谁
Who else was involved?
还有我
I was.
这是我的决定
This was my call.
我决定把那孩子收进来 我决定要救他
I took the kid in. I decided to treat him.
我们做的没错
We did the right thing.
我们救了他的命
We saved his life.
这才是最重要的
And that's what matters.
而不是那些愚蠢的新规
Not these idiotic new policies
或是那些破广♥告♥宣传
or some stupid ad campaign.
要杀要剐 随便
So you can punish us however you want.
我们不介意
We don't care because--
够了
That's enough.
出去
Just... go.
就这样 你不处罚他们吗
Oh, that's it? You're not going to discipline them or...
出去
Go.
你呼叫我吗
You paged me?
-没有 -是的
- No. - Yes.
有个问题
We have a problem.
我的出现似乎引起了反抗
My presence seems to have ignited an uprising,
这让我工作很难做
which makes it a little tough for me to do my job,
尤其是你还帮他们
especially when you help them.
什么
What?
是你的通行证打开了
It was your code that accessed
五楼取药机
the medication case on floor five.
她说的是真的吗
Is that true?
你说的那些话 谢博德医生
That stuff you said, Dr. Shepherd,
你说这个医院就如同一家人
about how this hospital is such a family?
很感人 真的
It was lovely, really.
我都快相信你了
I even think you meant it.
但如果没有医院 那些话就没有意义了
But it means nothing if there is no hospital.
你知道 如果那个孩子
Do you know how much this stunt
在我们的监护之下死亡
would've cost this place
会给我们带来多大的损失吗
if that kid had died on our watch?
飞马可能会撤资
Pegasus would've backed out.
没有他们的资助 你们就完了
And without them, you're done.
我是在帮你们
I am trying to help you.
可如果你每次都暗中破坏
But I can't do that
我没法帮你们
if you are undermining me at every turn.
如果你还在意这家医院
If you care anything about this hospital
或是医院里面的人
or the people in it,
那就请你配合我
then it's time that you get on board.
不然 下一个关门的就是你们
Otherwise the next doors to close will be yours.
杰西 手术很成功
Jess, the surgery went very well.
布莱恩很快就能恢复了
Brian should be in recovery soon.
到时你就能去探望他了
You'll be able to visit him then.
韦斯顿先生
Mr. Weston?
是你吗
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表