我要追求卓越
And I want to be excellent.
我想成为最棒的
I want to be the best,
所以 我不能浪费时间
so I can't waste another minute.
当你做实习生的时候
I mean, would you have when you were an intern?
你有忠诚可言吗
Honestly?
肠扭转了
There's the volvulus.
好吧 缩回去点
All right. Retract there.
我来分离肠管
I'll dissect.
你觉得职场情侣
Do you think they can work,
行得通么
workplace relationships?
什么 你说什么
What? What do you mean?
看这两个
Look at these two...
同事想快活一次
Coworkers who wanted a quickie
结果有了宝宝
and got a baby.
他们看起来都想要这个小孩
Well, they both seem to want the baby.
但是他们不渴求彼此
Yeah, but they don't want each other.
可他们还是被束缚在了一起
And now they're stuck seeing each other
不管是孩子的独奏会还是员工大会上
at the kid's recitals and at staff meetings?
真是灾难不是吗
It's a disaster, right?
不知道 每个人都是不一样的
Ah, I don't know. Everybody's different.
诚然是的
True.
你和同事交往过
You've had relationships with coworkers.
没错
Yeah.
看看那些结果怎么样呢
And look how those played out.
你孤身一人
You're single and alone.
我遇到你时 你有一个床垫一只碗
When I met you, you had a mattress and one bowl.
拜托 你
Come on. That's...
好吧
Yeah, well...
只是麻烦远大于幸福感 对吧
It's just... more trouble than it's worth, right?
怎么了
What happened?
肝脏的血肿 爆裂了
Hematoma on the liver. It burst.
2-0铬线
2-0 chromic.
见鬼 都扯开了
Crap. It's tearing.
把他包起来 轻轻包
Pack him. Pack him gently.
我需要凝血酶和纤维蛋白胶水
I need, uh, thrombin and fibrin glue.
-来点凝血因子7 -马上来
- Get some factor vii in here now. - Right away, doctor.
收到传呼了
I got your page.
以为你不会做那个脑动静脉畸形的手术呢
I thought you weren't doing the A.V.M..
我们不做
Oh, we're not.
飞马想要拍点我手术的照片
Pegasus wants to do some photos of me in surgery.
不是真做手术 就是做个样子
It's not real. You know, it's just pretend.
但我们需要多点人手
But we need some more bodies.
我想你可能想来
I thought you'd like to come in there.
恕我直言 先生 我可以不来吗
Uh... with all due respect, sir, may I not?
什么
What?
杨医生在做一种新的手术标准
Dr. Yang's testing a new protocol.
我想要从杨医生那多学一点
I'd learn more from watching that
就不来假装做手术了吧
than pretending to do surgery.
如果您很需要我的话
I mean, if you really need me to--
没有没有
No.
没事的 去吧
It's okay. Go.
非常感谢
Thank you.
这太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
我在同一种作息下生活了六年
I have had the same schedule for six years.
现在要分开我们的轮班
And now we're splitting shifts?
我丈夫有两份工作 谁来接我的孩子
My husband works two jobs. Who picks up my kid now?
飞马轮班拆的不同
Pegasus breaks up shifts differently.
我们不要这个
I don't need this.
我们还被欺瞒了 我不接受
And we get shafted. I'm not taking this.
谁要接受啊
Who's taking this?
如果你还知道怎么跟你的人说话
If you know how to talk to your people,
你应该现在就开始
you should start now.
我开始了 他们不停反驳 卡荷尔 主任
I am. They keep coming back. Cahill, chief.
我很抱歉 但这行不通
Look, I'm sorry, but this is not gonna work.
谢博德 不好意思 我等他20分钟了
No, Shepherd. I'm sorry. I've been waiting for 20 minutes.
主任 我只想再问一次
Chief, I just wanted to ask you again
关于基因扫描的事
about the genetic screening.
-贝利我很抱歉 -我试着和你共事
- Bailey, I'm sorry. - All right, look, I am trying to work with you.
但是不是现在 我需要重新安排我的手术
But it cannot be now. But I'm not gonna reschedule my surgeries
才有照相的机会
so I can do a photo op.
等医院情况转好时
when this hospital is on a firmer financial footing--
不是我想要求额外的资金
No, this isn't about me looking for extra credit.
你们有我足够的照片了
No, you have enough pictures of me.
-贝利 -如果你看了那些图标
- Bailey - If you just read the chart,
你就可以和那些愚蠢的董事说
then you can talk to the stupid board...
-贝利 -让他们明白
- Bailey... - and make them understand
他们没说不 我说的
Bailey, they didn't say no. I did.
我没跟董事说
I didn't bring it up to them
因为这不会被批准的
because it will not be approved.
所以我们就
So we're just gonna--
回答是不 贝利
The answer's no, Bailey.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
那就别介意了
Never mind then.
怎么了 谢博德
What is it, Shepherd?
没事 我很好
Nothing. I'm good.
我是德里克·谢博德
It's Derek Shepherd.
我有个想法 疯狂的想法
I have an idea, a crazy idea,
我需要你来告诉我有多疯狂
And I need you to tell me how crazy.
这不奇怪
This isn't weird.
我知道 我想在医院外面见面
I know. I wanted to meet outside the hospital.
这雨就开始
And then with the rain--
没事 我喜欢 非常的暴雨倾盆
No, I like it. It's very cloak-and-daggery.
-你一定是托瑞斯医生 -天哪
- You must be Dr.Torres. - Oh, god!
凯丽·托瑞斯 斯坦·格罗斯伯格
Callie Torres, Stan Grossberg.
他是我的金融顾问
He's my financial advisor.
我想我的心停跳了一秒
I think I might have died for a second.
我向他询问了主意的可行性
I asked him about the feasibility of our idea.
斯坦告诉她你告诉我的
Stan, tell her what you told me.
在联邦法律下
Under federal law,
医生不能拥有他们
physicians cannot own and run the hospital
所任职的医院
for which they work.
我们没辙了
So we're hosed.
但你们可以和一个盈利或者非盈利的
However, you could ally yourselves with a for-profit
代理机构合作
or not-for-profit agency,
该机构是形式上的拥有者
which would be owner pro forma.
然后你们五个人可以成立自己的管理公♥司♥
Then the five of you could form your own management company,
然后该机构被雇佣管理公♥司♥
which would be hired by this foundation.
我们还有辄
So we're not hosed.
基本上 你们会参与日常的工作
Basically, you would run the day-to-day operations,
像董事会一样
much like a board of directors.
我再问一遍 谁想这么干
And again I ask, who wants to do that?
让他说完
Just let him finish.
不好意思 我宁愿呆在手术室而不是会议室
I'm sorry, but I'd rather be in an operating room than a boardroom.
还有 我认为我们没有足够的钱来这么做
Besides, I thought we didn't have enough money to do this anyway.
我在想办法解决这个
Well, I'm working on that.
估计床位数
Estimating the number of beds,
总体经营预算
the, uh, overall operating budget,
物业税和营业税
the property and business taxes,
支持特许经营税
the franchise tax board payments...
好的 好的 好的
Okay, right, right, right.
我问的话 我们有可能成功吗
I'm asking, is it possible for us to do?
他就在解释 这有可能
That's what he's saying. It is possible.
非常有可能
It is very possible.
我们还需要多少钱
Okay, well, how much more money would we need?
我就在说嘛 我不知道
That's what I was saying, I-I don't know.
直到我能看到医院的报表
Not until I see a hospital financial statement.
我们怎么拿到呢
How do we get that?
欧文可以拿到
Owen can get that for us.
如果我们想出价高于飞马公♥司♥
If we have a hope of outbidding Pegasus,
就需要出人意料
the element of surprise is sort of crucial here.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表