You brought Brooks into this.
她们是你的家人并且想要帮助你
They are your family and they want to help you.
是吧
Right?
你在问我吗 是的
Oh, oh. You're asking me? Yes.
她们听上去愿意帮你
Um, they seemed willing to help.
她们当然愿意 我可是把她们拉扯大的
Of course they want to help me. I practically raised them.
但如果我妹妹们发现我需要帮助
But if my sisters find out that I need help--
你给谁打的电♥话♥ 我好打过去收回请求
Look, who did you call so I can call and shut this down?
你可别告诉你
Don't tell him that.
你别让她不告诉我
Don't tell her not to tell me.
好了 够了
All right, enough.
你知道活体神经比死的移植效果要好
You know that live nerves are better than dead ones,
甚至连我个小实习生都知道
even I know that, and I'm an intern.
还有你 你今天让我陷入了尴尬的境地
And you, you put me in a really awkward position today.
就像是直接把我扔进了狼群
You just threw me to the wolves.
不是有意把你妹妹们比作狼
Not that I'm comparing your sisters to wolves.
但我的天哪 她们真不好对付
But oh, my god. They're out for blood.
她们很生气你没有亲自打电♥话♥
They are furious with you that you didn't call them yourself.
而且她们告诉了我一些事情
And they told me some things.
一些不太好的事情
Okay? Unkind things.
现在我知道了你的故事 还有你
And now I know stories about you. And you, too.
我知道了你们的事 本来我不想知道的
I know things about both of you that I don't want to know.
我不想处在你们的秘密和争吵之间
I don't want to be in on your secrets or your fights.
这让我非常非常的不舒服
It makes me really, really, really uncomfortable.
让我猜猜 你经历过父母离婚的混乱
Let me guess. Your parents had a messy divorce...
而且他们总是让你在中间为难 对吗
and always put you in the middle. Am I right?
你怎么知道的
How'd you know that?
刚好猜到了 我是莉斯
Lucky guess. Lizzie.
群狼之一
One of the wolves.
很高兴见到你 小梅
Good to see you, Mer.
希望你手头刚好有宝宝的照片
I hope you got some baby pictures handy,
因为我坐红眼航♥班♥来
because I did not take the red-eye
可不是为了给我哥捐神经的
just so my brother could hack my nerves into hamburger meat.
不一定非要有竖琴在弹奏
There don't have to be harps playing
小鸟在歌♥唱 或玫瑰花瓣从天而降
or birds singing or rose petals falling from the sky...
我从没这么累过 从来没有
I have never been this tired, ever.
我有件外套
I have a jacket.
它离我好远啊
It's so far away.
我现在只想回家
I just want to go home.
亨特真的让你们停职察看了
Hunt really put you guys on probation?
*All around your place *
但肯定在有些日子里 浪漫会枯萎
And there are definitely days when the romance is dead.
但是
But...
如果你看看周围
if you look around...
过来了 让开点
Coming through!
事情还是会令人惊叹
things are pretty amazing.
稍稍停一下脚步
So stop for a second.
去欣赏美
Enjoy the beauty.
感受其魅力 吸收生活给予的一切
Feel the magic. Drink it in.
大家小心
Watch your back!
因为什么都不是永恒的
'cause it won't last forever.
浪漫会枯萎
The romance will fade.
世事难料
Things will happen.
人也会变
People will change.
让开点 把路让开
Out of the way! Out of the way!
爱也会逝去
Love will die.
但
But...
也许不会发生在今天
maybe not today.
真不敢相信他们也曾和我们一样
I can't believe they used to be us.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表