how they're gonna cut the program,
我不希望任何事情...
and I just don't want anything to--
知道 你说完了吗
Yeah. Um, are you finished?
我只希望一切都好
I just want everything to go well.
那么明早见
Then I'll see you tomorrow morning.
10号♥手术刀 谢谢
10-blade, please.
你们...
Did...
你们看到了吗
Did you see that?
天啊
God! Ah!
早安
Morning.
你在里面还好吧
Oh. You all right in there?
我没事
Um, yeah.
我没事 很好 只是
No, I'm fine. I'm fine. I was just--
我准备洗澡
I'm about to take a shower.
想要鸳鸯浴吗
Oh, want some company?
当然想
Um, yeah, of course I do.
只是我 我快迟到了
It's just, I'm, um, I'm running late.
等到今晚怎么样
So how about tonight?
好啊 那我们今晚看电影吧
Yeah. How about a movie night?
好 正如我所想
Yeah. You read my mind.
好的
Okay. All right.
非常不幸的 捐赠者肝脏出现
Unfortunately there was a surgical complication
手术并发症 所以这个肝脏不能再用了
with the donor liver, and it is no longer viable.
天啊
Oh, god.
那现在怎么办
Okay. So what happens now?
布里重新列入移植候选名单
Well, Brie is back on the transplant list.
我们继续对她进行维持治疗
We'll continue supportive care
如果有新的可移植肝脏出现
so her body's ready
或是我们得接生孩子
if another liver becomes available,
她就可以进行手术
or if we have to deliver the baby.
剖腹产吗
A C-section?
她的身体能承受吗
Can--can she handle that?
任何手术都有一定的风险
Any surgery is risky,
她现在的状况导致自身无法凝血
and her condition is causing her blood to stop clotting.
我们得不停地给她输血
So we need to continue with the blood transfusions
在有可移植肝脏之前为她争取时间
and buy her some time until a liver becomes available.
如果新的可移植肝脏还来得及
If a new liver becomes available.
是的
Yes.
天啊
Oh, god.
我对她说的最后一句话是 你会好起来的
The last thing I said to her is, "You're gonna be fine."
求你们一定要治好她
You have to fix her, please.
你看
Yeah. Here.
她还在用着呼吸机
You can see that she's still on the respirator.
她的生命其实...
Her vitals actually...
我希望您别向
I hope you won't mention
您丈夫提起我的巨大失误
my colossal incompetence to your husband.
他仍觉得我很优秀
He... still thinks I'm the golden boy.
停 别说了 你没资格
No, stop that. You don't get to do that.
你没资格觉得失败
You don't get to feel sorry for yourself
或是小小的自我贬低
or make little self-deprecating remarks.
你今天毁了一个完美的肝脏
You destroyed a perfectly good liver today.
我看到你 就只会不断地想
When I look at you, that is all I see.
一个完美的
A perfectly...
-合适的肝脏 -稍等片刻
- good liver. - Hold on a sec.
-我没说完 手♥机♥放一边去 -抱歉
- I'm not done. Put your phone away. - I'm--I'm sorry.
别道歉 让你自己变得更好
Don't be sorry. Be better.
是全美器官资源共享网络打来的
I think it's U.N.O.S.
您好
Hello.
我能帮忙吗
Hmm. Can I help you find something?
不用 我只是在观察今天的手术安排
No. I'm just observing surgeries today,
依此合理安排我的时间
and I'm trying to maximize my time.
谢博德的听神经瘤移除术是八点
Shepherd's acoustic neuroma is at 8:00,
这手术非常耗时
and that's gonna be a long one.
时间紧迫 哪都想去看看
Just trying to be everywhere at once.
实际上 谢博德的手术往后推迟了
Actually, Shepherd's surgery got pushed till later.
我看错了
Oh, I totally misread that.
这样对我的时间安排更好
That is going to work so much better for me.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, doctor.
这样的话 也许我们就有时间喝杯咖啡了
Well, maybe that, uh, gives us time for coffee.
不行
I'm afraid not.
我得花时间去看更多的手术
Just time for me to see more surgeries.
总能在手术室里碰到你
Well, I always did expect to see you in the O.R.
总有机会 是么
One way or another, right?
是的
Right.
现在 深呼吸
Okay, now breathe.
让浪花平静下来
Try to calm the waves.
让浪花慢下来
Try to slow them down.
这 这有什么意义
What-- what's the point here?
原理是
Well, the idea is,
如果你能通过思想让浪花慢下来
if you can teach your mind to calm the waves,
你就能通过思想控制心理疼痛
you can teach it to... calm the pain.
可我...
But I...
我 我做不到 我做不到
I-I can't do it. I can't do it.
这么做很蠢
It's--this is dumb.
这不蠢 这是生理反馈
This is not dumb. It is biofeedback.
我没法让这无聊的假想浪花停下来
Look, I can't--I can't stop the stupid make-believe waves.
还有别的办法吗
So... what else you got?
我能做微创脊髓神经麻醉
Well, I have a minimally invasive spinal surgery
能麻痹你的神经
that can deaden your nerves.
不行 我今天还有手术
No, no, I have to operate today.
那就只有假想的浪花
Then I got make-believe waves,
或者假想的瀑布
or I got a make-believe waterfall,
或者假想的篝火
or a make-believe campfire.
或者我可以找把螺丝刀
Or I could just find a screwdriver
扎你的脚
and stab it in your foot.
扎我脑袋算了
Just stab me in the head.
CT检查显示盆骨骨折
C.T. results on pelvic fracture.
如果有积液 就做胸腔穿刺术
Thoracentesis if positive effusion.
肌腱膜移植术
Um, musculoaponeurotic grafts?
-你在干嘛 -我在 你在干嘛
- What are you doing? - What am I-- what are you doing?
还以为你在说情话
I thought you were trying to talk dirty.
不想让你一个人当超级书呆子
I didn't want you to feel like the only giant nerd.
我大声说出来了吗
I was talking out loud?
是啊
Yeah.
可我还真挺喜欢的
Though I was weirdly kind of into it.
今天我有一大堆事要做
Um, I have 60 million things to do today,
而我绝对会忘掉一些事
and I'm sure I'm gonna forget something.
凯普娜总欺负我
Kepner's running me ragged.
这话对我起反作用
And that's not working for me anymore.
如果你很忙
You know, if you're too busy for this,
我们可以...
we can, um...
再忙也得滚床单嘛
I am not too busy for this.
其实忙到无法滚了
I am too busy for this.
好吧
All right.
理解万岁
Thank you for understanding.
她最近的谷草转氨酶是23-42
Her last A.S.T. was 23-42.
谷草转氨酶用于肝功能检测指标 正常值在0-40单位每升
I.N.R是6
I.N.R. was 6.
可行吗
Is it viable?
我觉得是有合适的配对了
I think it's a match.
如果不是的话 她会哭的
She'd be crying if it wasn't.
她生气的时候就会哭 也就是见到我的时候
She cries when she's angry, which is whenever she sees me.
看吧
Look.
她正看着我 她没哭
She's looking at me and not crying.
一定是配型成功了
It's gotta be a match.
非常感谢 谢谢
Thank you so much. Thank you.
我们配型成功了
We have a match.
你要飞去波特兰了 在俄勒冈
You're gonna fly to Portland, Oregon.
我要飞去俄勒冈的波特兰了
I will fly to Portland, Oregon,
去为一个女人找回肝脏
to retrieve a liver for a woman
在我已经把她的一个肝脏毁了的情况下
who I've already destroyed one liver?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表